Table Of Interest
- 1 PhD Fellowship In Chromatin Regulation & Cancer Biology In Denmark 2020
Today, you and I will quickly talk about the topic titled “ PhD Fellowship In Chromatin Regulation & Cancer Biology In Denmark, 2020 ”.
This has become necessary as a result of the very many emails we have been receiving from our site subscribers concerning when the PhD Fellowship In Chromatin Regulation & Cancer Biology In Denmark 2020 will be out as well as how to go about the application.
However, if you happen to be among those that has been searching for answers to [phd in denmark salary, denmark scholarships for international students 2020, phd scholarships, denmark scholarships for international students 2020, university of southern denmark phd vacancies, scholarships in denmark, study in denmark, technical university ofdenmarkscholarship, PhD Fellowship In Chromatin Regulation & Cancer Biology In Denmark 2020 ], then you can see that you are not the only one.
Without wasting further productive time, lets head to the topic “ PhD Fellowship In Chromatin Regulation & Cancer Biology In Denmark, 2020.
PhD Fellowship In Chromatin Regulation & Cancer Biology In Denmark 2020
Applications are invited for PhD Fellowship in Chromatin regulation and cancer biology Helin Group, BRIC University of Copenhagen. PhD Fellowship is available for an ambitious candidate to join the lab for a PhD fellowship within the field of chromatin regulation and cancer.
The PhD fellowship is financed by the EU via an MC-ITN-ETN action. As such, the PhD fellowship is part of a training programme chrome design that will have a total of 13 PhD students located in 10 European academic and private institutions.
The objective of the project is to understand the role of the validated hits in normal haematopoiesis and in leukaemia with the goal of translating the findings into potential new treatments for leukaemia patients.
The University of Copenhagen is the oldest university and research institution in Denmark. Founded in 1479 as a studium generale, it is the second oldest institution for higher education in Scandinavia after Uppsala University.
- IIE Study Abroad Scholarships 2019/2020 | Study Abroad Scholarships 2020
- Google & Bertelsmann Fund 75,000 New Udacity Scholarships In Europe 2020/2020
- 4 Year Scholarships 2019/2020 | List Of Full Ride Scholarships 2020
- All Harvard University Scholarships 2020/2020
- Scholarships For Psychology Major 2020/2020 | Psychology Scholarships 2020
- Scholarships For African American Students 2020/2020 | African American Scholarships 2020
- Asian American Scholarships 2019 | Japanese American Scholarships 2020
• Application Deadline: November 22, 2020
• Course Level: Position is available to study PhD program.
• Study Subject: Position is available in the field of chromatin regulation and cancer.
• Scholarship Award: The appointment as a PhD fellow is for 3 years. It is conditioned upon the candidate’s successful enrolment in the PhD school at the Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences, University of Copenhagen. This requires submission and acceptance of an application for the specific project formulated by the candidate during an initial three-month employment as a research assistant. Terms of appointment and payment accord to the agreement between the Ministry of Finance and The Danish Confederation of Professional Associations on Academics in the State and according to the rules and regulations laid down by European Union’s Horizon 2020 Marie Curie Initial Training Networks. The position is covered by the Job Structure for Academic Staff at Universities (2013).
• Number of Scholarships: Not known.
• Nationality: Position is available for international students.
• Scholarship can be taken in Denmark.
Eligibility for the Scholarship
• Eligible Countries: Position is available for the international students.
• Entrance Requirement: In order to be eligible for the Program, applicants:
1. At the time of commencement, it is required that the candidate has not been awarded a PhD degree and is within the first 4 years (full-time equivalent) of her/his research career. Furthermore, the candidate must not have resided or carried out her/his main activity (work, studies, etc.) in Denmark for more than 12 months in the 3 years immediately prior to their recruitment.
2. To be considered for the position as PhD fellow, it is a condition that your Master of Science degree is considered to be equivalent to a Danish Master of Science (http://fivu.dk/en). For further information regarding the position, please contact Professor Kristian Helin ([email protected]).
3. A Master of Science in biochemistry, molecular biology, biomedicine or similar.
4. Experience with experimental design, practical laboratory work, data analysis and presentation of obtained data.
5. Relevant work experience.
6. Ambitious and curious mindset with a strong interest in molecular disease biology.
7. Excellent communication skills in English.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: The application, in English, must be submitted electronically by clicking apply now below. The application must include the following:
1. Motivated letter of application (max. one page)
2. CV incl. education, experience, publication list, language skills and other skills relevant to the position
3. A certified/signed copy of Master of Science certificate. If not completed, a certified/signed copy of a recent transcript of records or a written statement from the institution or supervisor will do
4. Contact information for two referees
That’s the much we can take on the topic ” PhD Fellowship In Chromatin Regulation & Cancer Biology In Denmark 2020″.
Thanks For Reading