Table Of Interest
- 1 PhD Fellowship | Biologicals For PET At The Tracer Center Amsterdam in Netherlands 2020
Today, you and I will quickly talk about the topic titled “ PhD Fellowship | Biologicals For PET At The Tracer Center Amsterdam in Netherlands, 2020 ”.
This has become necessary as a result of the very many emails we have been receiving from our site subscribers concerning when the PhD Fellowship | Biologicals For PET At The Tracer Center Amsterdam in Netherlands, 2020 will be out as well as how to go about the application.
However, if you happen to be among those that has been searching for answers to [fellowship for phd students, short term research fellowship for developing countries, phd in usa with scholarship, phd in law scholarships, online phd scholarships, positions phd, phd in australia 2020, phdscholarships uk 2020, PhD Fellowship | Biologicals For PET At The Tracer Center Amsterdam in Netherlands 2020 ], then you can see that you are not the only one.
Without wasting further productive time, lets head to the topic “ PhD Fellowship | Biologicals For PET At The Tracer Center Amsterdam in Netherlands, 2020 ″.
PhD Fellowship | Biologicals For PET At The Tracer Center Amsterdam in Netherlands, 2020
Applications are invited for PhD Fellowship | biologicals for PET at the Tracer Center Amsterdam with an anticipated start on February 1st 2019. Fellowships are available for international researchers.
The AMC and VUmc join forces in a merger and are managed as a single entity.
On 7 June 2018, we are Amsterdam UMC. The ‘fusion’ means that the two houses are managed as one unit. More than 15,000 professionals work in Amsterdam UMC on good and accessible care. For now, and for future generations.
Every year we treat more than 350,000 patients at both our locations – AMC and VUmc.
- Applications Deadline: December 23, 2021
- Course Level: Fellowship is available to pursue a PhD programme.
- Study Subject: Together with 5 other Early Stage Researchers (to be recruited by University of Copenhagen (UCPH), Uppsala University (UU), Johannes Gutenberg – University (JGU) and BioArctic (BA)) you will contribute to the implementation of PET-AlphaSy’s Work package 1 which focuses on positron emission tomography (PET) imaging of ?-synuclein with biologicals like monoclonal antibodies.
- Scholarship Award: Salary Scale PhD: 2336 to 2992 euro gross when employed full-time (depending on qualifications and experience).
In addition, we give a bonus of 8,3% of the year’s salary at the end of the year and 8% of the year’s salary as a holiday bonus. VUmc employees can profit from an advantageous health care insurance and other benefits. For more information see our website.
According to the rules of the EU, PhD fellows working in an ITN program might have additional salary bonus as living and family allowance. These are to be established based on the personal situation of the candidate.
For Dutch citizens, it is mandatory to provide a VOG (a declaration of good behaviour).
- Nationality: Fellowships are available for international researchers.
- Number of Scholarships: This is one of three PhD fellowships that is available at the Tracer Center Amsterdam, Department of Radiology & Nuclear Medicine of VUmc, The Netherlands, with an anticipated start on February 1st 2019.
- Scholarship can be taken in the Netherlands
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: Fellowships are available for international researchers.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
We are looking for a dedicated and skilled individual with excellent analytical skills, good command of written and spoken English and should be able to work in a team as well as independently. You also have the following qualifications:
- Obtained an MSc degree in biology, pharmacology, chemistry or equivalent;
- Experience in radiochemistry (89Zr) with biologicals is prefered.
- Experience with in vitro methodology
- The researcher must not have resided or carried out his/her main activity (work, studies, etc.) in the Netherlands for more than 12 months in the 3 years immediately prior to his/her recruitment – unless as part of a procedure for obtaining refugee status under the Geneva Convention .
- The researcher must be Early Stage Researcher (ESR): at time of recruitment he/she must be in the first 4 years (full-time equivalent research experience) of his/her research careers and must not have been awarded a doctoral degree.
English Language Requirements: Applicants must have excellent analytical skills, good command of written and spoken English.
How to Apply: The application must include a motivation letter, curriculum vitae, a list of peer-reviewed publications, as well as possible letters of recommendation and diplomas.
That’s the much we can take on the topic ” PhD Fellowship | Biologicals For PET At The Tracer Center Amsterdam in Netherlands, 2020 “.
Thanks For Reading
- IIE Study Abroad Scholarships 2020/2021| Study Abroad Scholarships 2020
- Google & Bertelsmann Fund 75,000 New Udacity Scholarships In Europe 2020/2021
- 4 Year Scholarships 2020/2021 | List Of Full Ride Scholarships 2020
- All Harvard University Scholarships 2020/2021
- Scholarships For Psychology Major 2020/2021 | Psychology Scholarships 2020
- Scholarships For African American Students 2020/2021 | African American Scholarships 2020
- Asian American Scholarships 2020 | Japanese American Scholarships 2020