Table Of Interest
- 1 Palladium Group Recruitment 2020/2021 Form & Portal | thepalladiumgroup.com/jobs Recruitment
- 1.1 Palladium Group Recruitment 2020/2021 Form & Portal | thepalladiumgroup.com/jobs Recruitment
- 1.2 About Palladium Group
- 1.3 Functions Of The Palladium Group
- 1.4 Available Job Positions At Palladium Group.
- 1.5 1. Job Title: ICT Specialist – Nigeria IHP
- 1.6 2. Job Title: Associate, Project Management
- 1.7 3. Job Title: State IHP Director – Nigeria IHP Task Order 4
- 1.8 4. Job Title: Social Accountability Advisor – Health Policy Plus (HP+)
- 1.9 5. Job Title: Communication Intern
Today, you and I will as well as many other job searchers will quickly take a look at the topic “Palladium Group Recruitment 2020/2021 Form & Portal | thepalladiumgroup.com/jobs Recruitment”.
This has become very necessary as a result of the very many individuals and Job seekers who have been looking for an opening or recruitment into the above organization.
We have decided to write a comprehensive guide on this topic to satisfy the curiosity of all those who have been searching for information regarding [palladium group salary nigeria, palladium group recruitment 2020, palladium website, palladium nigeria contact, palladium group interview, palladium group lagos address, palladium ltd, the palladium group nigeria office, Palladium Group Recruitment 2020/2021 Form & Portal | thepalladiumgroup.com/jobs Recruitment] under the following table of content.
Without wasting much of your time, lets quickly head to the topic “Palladium Group Recruitment 2020/2021 Form & Portal | thepalladiumgroup.com/jobs Recruitment” right away.
About Palladium Group
Palladium is a global impact firm, working to link social progress and commercial growth. For the past 50 years, we’ve been helping our clients to see the world as interconnected – by formulating strategies, building partnerships, and implementing programs that have a lasting social and financial impact. We simply call this “Positive Impact“.
We work with corporations, governments, investors, communities, and civil society. With a global network operating in over 90 countries, Palladium is in the business of making the world a better place.
To be global leaders in the development and delivery of Positive Impact solutions may seem like a lofty vision, but it has been embedded in our DNA for more than half a century. We have worked, in collaboration with our clients, to empower global communities to achieve economic growth and social stability. This has been accomplished via extensive knowledge, project leadership expertise and the implementation of one of the world’s leading management tools, the Balanced Scorecard created by Drs. Robert S. Kaplan and David P. Norton.
The unique conglomeration of six cutting-edge organisations including GRM International, Futures Group, Palladium Group, Development & Training Services, HK Logistics and CARANA Corporation has developed into a portfolio of global solutions unlike any other.
Today, the newly rebranded Palladium delivers expert capabilities in more than a dozen areas, consults in an array of industries and has planted its flag in the vanguard of the Impact Economy, a vibrant new collaborative ecosystem of public and commercial stakeholders.
Functions Of The Palladium Group
Palladium combines a vast array of capabilities across different industries to solve challenges and create Positive Impact with unique and customised solutions: Consulting, Programs Management, Impact Investing and Capacity Building are some of the services in which we engage with our clients and partners around the world.
Available Job Positions At Palladium Group.
Recruitment is going on in the various positions listed below:
1. Job Title: ICT Specialist – Nigeria IHP
Reports directly to: IHP MEL Director
Project Overview and Role
- IHP is an integrated health program with an expanded effort with the Government of Nigeria (GON) to identify and support rapid scale-up of proven interventions through improvement of service delivery and strengthening of health systems.
- It will focus its support for service delivery in six intervention areas, family planning, malaria, routine immunization, nutrition, maternal/newborn health, and treatment of childhood pneumonia/diarrhea.
- Create designs to support the presentation of reports and statistical data using infographics and other interactive media;
- Develop analytic dashboards, activity trackers and visualizers to aid performance evaluation of IHP and government policies, programs, and services;
- Assist in the implementation of the monitoring, evaluation and Learning plan for the project;
- Summarize, analyze and interpret data for monitoring project activities, including the use of digital visualization and infographics;
- Provides support for performance monitoring and evaluation to IHP State Teams;
- Assist in training team members, health staff and partners at all levels in completion, analysis, reporting and utilization of information collected for operational and strategic needs of the project;
- Monitor the implementation of project specific M&E activities ensuring compliance with set standards, checking and correcting the quality of systems and data;
- Assist in training and monitoring partners / stakeholders in the use of data for management decision-making, enabling results-based management;
- Assist in the preparation of quarterly and annual reports to donor and stake holders in accordance with specified timelines;
- Supports information and knowledge sharing across project sites and partners;
- Some travel to supported States should be expected;
The ICT Specialist will have experience working with information and monitoring systems for public health programs. The Specialist will have expertise and up-to-date knowledge and skills in monitoring and evaluation of health systems and healthcare provision programming, and experience working with different cadres of government. S/he must be intimately familiar with the public context in Nigeria and have in-country experience with USAID / International donor programs. Additional qualifications include:
- A Bachelor’s Degree / HND in Demography, Statistics, Social Sciences, Public Health, Health Information Management or related field.
- Minimum of 3 / 4 years of progressively responsible experience, implementing, monitoring, evaluation and learning tasks for public health projects.
- Familiarity with USAID/International indicators and standard measurement tools in the areas of reproductive health/family planning, maternal and neonatal health and other relevant technical areas.
- Competency in infographics software, DHIS2, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and a statistical software package (SPSS, EPI-INFO, STATA, SAS or similar).
- Demonstrated analytical skills, and proven experience in developing and facilitating the use of data visualization and digitalization, including infographics, motion graphics, dashboards, scorecards, factsheets, etc.
- Ability to work with relevant government partners, USAID, other Donors, and implementing partners.
- Good verbal, listening, writing, social media and interpersonal skills essential for effective interaction among several institutions and staff involved in a broad range of activities.
- Experience with GIS analysis and use is desirable.
2. Job Title: Associate, Project Management
Project Overview and Role
Purpose of Position:
- For assigned projects, the Associate, Project Management serves as part of the project management team. This team is responsible under the leadership of the Project Manager for the management and delivery of projects.
- The specific purpose of the position is to support the management and implementation of effective and efficient operational, financial and compliance activities to deliver projects in accordance with contractual obligations, company policies, Group Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Guidelines and client rules and regulations.
- This role will be assigned to the Nigerian Maternal, Newborn and Child Health Programme (MNCH2), and based in Abuja for a fixed term of 10 months (with an immediate start). DFID appointed Palladium and its consortium members to manage implementation of the Nigerian Maternal, Newborn and Child Health Programme (MNCH2); which runs for 5 years 7 months from 1st June 2014 to 31st December 2019.
- The objective of the programme is to achieve effective and efficient delivery of essential health care for pregnant women, new-borns and children, alongside routine immunisation. The programme will strengthen health system coordination through improved health sector planning and financing, and will increase demand for and access to high quality health services.
- The programme is working with government to build capacity within the public health system to enable sustainability beyond the immediate lifetime of the programme. Sustainable solutions should be sought for every output and outcome of this programme intervention.
Project Management (Operations):
- Support project start-up and closeout;
- Serve as a liaison between corporate services and the project;
- Contribute to the preparation and maintenance of project specific components of the project operations manual;
- Support training of project staff on company policies, SOPs and Guidelines and client rules and regulations (covering as required security, occupational health and safety, risk management, planning, human resource management, monitoring, reporting, finance, procurement, logistics, IT, communications, audit support and all other operations matters);
- Participate in the development and maintenance of project work plans;
- Support the development and presentation of internal and external reporting (for example: Project Highlight Reports (PHRs), quarterly Project Financial Reviews (PFRs), project risk assessments, annual reviews, and client deliverables) and ensure these outputs are fit for purpose;
- Ensure project issues and risks are logged, monitored, reported on, managed and mitigated, and escalate risks and issues to project leadership, as required;
- In collaboration with Internal Audit/Systems Review, conduct periodic compliance checks on processes and internal controls;
Head Contract and Client Relationship Management:
- Support the monitoring and maintenance of compliance with head/prime contracts;
- Manage and support contract amendments as required;
- Liaise with and respond to requests from clients;
- Provide regular or ad hoc reports to the clients;
- Support project advocacy with internal and external stakeholders;
- In collaboration with Finance establish project account codes, ensuring they are fit for purpose and meet client’s and project’s requirements for cost allocation, monitoring and evaluation, and value for money (VFM) reporting;
- In collaboration with Treasury, set-up project bank accounts with appropriate company and project signatories;
- Ensure the project financial calendar is adhered to;
- Monitor expenditure against budgets and forecasts, including staff costs, operating expenses and procurements;
- Assist with project financial / cash-flow planning, process funding requests from the field, and process monthly Funds Transfer Requests (FTRs);
- Review cashbooks / field vouchers and ensure supporting documentation is complete;
- Serve as a coordinator for service providers and process work orders and invoices;
- Assist in ensuring the accuracy of client invoices (including monthly, milestone and performance based invoices);
- Reconcile and report expense advances monthly;
- Process contract action requests (for example travel, personnel additions/changes, partner, grant, budget realignment, etc.);
- Support the external audit process and ensure retention of project records is compliant with company policy;
Human Resource Management and Recruitment:
- Coordinate input and support from HR for recruitment and contracting;
- In collaboration with Security, ensure safety and security procedures, including Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) requirements, are in place and adhered to;
- In collaboration with HR, ensure staff performance management systems are in place and adhered to;
- Maintain project data on relevant HR systems for short-term and long-term staff and consultants;
- Support the mobilisation and demobilisation of all international staff (short-term and long-term) including contracting, travel management, payments and induction;
Procurement, Sub-Contractor and Grant Management:
- Support development of project subcontractor / grant management procedures compliant with the company’s SOPs and Guidelines and client’s rules and regulations;
- Review and ensure quality of field procurement; ensuring compliance with company anti-corruption and due diligence processes;
- Coordinate the processing of service provider work orders and invoices;
- Monitor and report monthly on the status of partner budgets/invoicing and grants;
- Ensure asset management procedures are undertaken and conduct spot checks.
Business Development / Other:
- Participate in capture planning, providing inputs on operational requirements;
- Provide input and support business development of the company as required;
- Other duties as assigned.
The role reports to the Project Manager or delegate. Reporting requirements include:
- Attendance at weekly and/or management team meetings,
- Provision of regular updates to the manager,
- Monthly submission of operations financials and forecasts,
- Monthly updates on the status of personal Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and any other material matters and/or areas of concern,
- Provision of exception reports as required,
- Inputs to the Business Unit’s quarterly reports as required,
- Other reporting as requested by the manager.
- The role is part of the project management team.
- The role liaises with clients, technical area specialists, corporate services, professional service providers, and other stakeholders as required.
- The role carries a degree of autonomy with appropriate consultation. The role is required to:
- Analyse and make sound recommendations to the line manager,
- Contribute to process improvement through innovative and cost effective proposals/ideas/suggestions.
Minimum education and experience required:
- A relevant Bachelor’s degree.
- A minimum of 2 years relevant work experience.
- Project management of administrative support experience with DFID, DFAT, USAID or other donor client(s).
- Experience in a developing country or similar environment.
Key competencies and professional expertise required:
- Understanding of Project Management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Financial acumen and the ability to interpret and analyse financial reports.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel Skills
- Sound problem solving and decision making skills.
- Willingness to travel as might be required.
- Ability to work with a low level of supervision and as a part of a team when required.
Applications Deadline: 27th January, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
3. Job Title: State IHP Director – Nigeria IHP Task Order 4
Project Overview and Role
- The purpose of this Nigeria Integrated Health Program (IHP) Task Order (TO) 4 Contract is to implement priority primary health interventions in Kebbi State to strengthen the state-, LGA-, and ward-level health system as well as strengthen engagement with the state government. The objectives of the program are to (a) strengthen systems supporting primary health care services; (b) improve access to primary health care services; and, (c) increase quality of primary health care services.
- The IHP goal is to contribute to state-level reductions in child and maternal morbidity and mortality and to increase the capacity of health systems (public and private) to sustainably support quality primary health care (PHC) services. TO 04 will be USAID’s principal primary health program service delivery activity in Kebbi and will coordinate closely with other USAID activities and other development partner programs in the state. USAID will intentionally overlay this activity with other Mission programming to increase Government of Nigeria (GON) resources for primary health care (PHC) services, increase demand for PHC services, and improve access to essential commodities. The activity is expected to collaborate closely with those other implementing partners and will not undertake any activities already implemented by other USAID programs.
- The State IHP Director shall be the principal point of contact in Kebbi for procedural and substantive matters. The State IHP Director will take guidance from the Country Director and shall be responsible for ensuring quality control and the overall responsiveness of technical assistance provided under the award. The State IHP Director shall provide overall leadership management and direction for IHP in Kebbi State. This individual will be expected to identify issues and risks related to program implementation in a timely manner, and suggest appropriate program adjustments.
- Provides leadership, guidance, vision, and management to staff for successful implementation in Kebbi State
- Supervises TO4 staff and ensures strong collaboration with donors, other implementers, and local counterparts
- Responsible for meeting contractual obligations, producing deliverables and targets, and achieving project results as specified by USAID/Nigeria under TO4
- S/he oversees project planning and ensures implementation, with a focus on results and financial accountability for all project activities
- Post-graduate degree in International Health, Social Sciences, Management or related discipline
- Demonstrated progressive experience in RMNCH programs and working with development agencies and organizations, government officials, civil society leaders, community leaders, project beneficiaries and project staff
- Possess excellent organizational, analytical, oral and written communications skills in English; demonstrated supervisory skills; and ability to work well on a team.
Application Deadline: Not Specified
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
4. Job Title: Social Accountability Advisor – Health Policy Plus (HP+)
Locations: FCT and Ebonyi
- The global USAID-funded HP+ project, led by Palladium, advances health policy priorities at national and subnational levels
- In Nigeria, HP+ is supporting state-level efforts to capitalize on key health financing reforms, specifically the Basic Health Care Provision Fund (BHCPF), by strengthening systems and structures to operationalize the fund, while also improving performance to meet the requirements of Primary Health Care Under One Roof (PHCUOR)
- HP+ is seeking two state-level Social Accountability Advisors (FCT and Ebonyi) to provide content knowledge, technical assistance, consultation, and support to the state governments in the implementation of PHCUOR and the BHCPF, including implementation at ward and facility levels.
- These positions will be responsible for leading implementation support for social accountability mechanisms called for in the PHCUOR and BHCPF. One position will be based in Ebonyi and the other in Abuja.
- The positions will report to the designated State Team Leads, with technical oversight provided by the Senior Advisor. Health Systems, Governance and Leadership, based in Abuja, and the HP+ Governance Technical Lead, based in Washington DC.
The Advisors will undertake the following:
- Convene CSO meetings to review progress and identity recommendations for how to further improve the State Socal Health Insurance Agency(SSHIA)
- Provide technical assistance to and support capacity building efforts for selected state-level structures, LGAs, wards and facilities to plan and implement BHCPF feedback processes
- Develop capacity of ward and facility level institutions to support feedback processes
- Develop and implement strategies for assessing, developing and/or strengthening mechanisms and processes that enable citizens to provide feedback on the health system at ward and facility levels
- Lead expansion of support for CBO meetings and/or other community platforms for beneficiaries to provide feedback on the BHCPF
- As needed, support development of slate-level demand generation plans
- Develop and manage grants to local civil society organizations to support implementation of feedback processes
- Contribute to annual work planning, design, implementation, and reporting related to project technical activities; respond to other ad-hoc requests from HP+ and USAID.
- Master’s Degree or higher in Public Administration, Public Health, Public Policy, or a related Technical Degree
- Minimum of 9 years of experience in applied public administration supporting social accountability mechanisms in Nigeria and/or Africa
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the health sector
- Prior experience working with USAID-funded programs preferred
- Experience working with State governments, LGAs, wards, health facilities, and CSOs strongly desired
- Written and oral fluency in English is required.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Demonstrated success providing technical leadership and advice to sub-national government counterparts in the health sector, particularly in supporting the establishment, implementation, monitoring of citizen feedback mechanisms
- Experience supporting demand generation activities
- Demonstrated strength and experience providing technical assistance and writing technical reports in the health sector
- Proven ability to work collaboratively and build consensus across diverse sets of stakeholders
- Experience in client relationship management, reporting, program work planning, program budgeting and financial management, and program implementation, as related to international project implementation is preferred
- Professional and diplomatic demeanor and conduct, especially during interactions with the client and its constituents
- Ability to anticipate, respond and adapt quickly to changing requirements and competing demands
- Ability to take initiative and/or respond independently to situations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability and willingness to travel within Nigeria.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should submit a detailed CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] Please include the Job Title and location in the subject line of the e-mail.
Note: Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis.
5. Job Title: Communication Intern
Project Overview and Role
- The Communications Intern will work to support the Engaged Citizens (ECP) Delivery team in documenting their internal and external communications materials, including but not limited to Results Stories, Case Studies and collation of periodic reporting materials.
- The intern should be a highly skilled, motivated and self-driven individual who is interested in gaining significant hands-on experience in the areas of communications, adaptive programming, knowledge management, research and social media management including excellent operational skill of Microsoft office.
- The intern will work closely with the delivery team leader and report directly to the MEL Reporting Officer with overall guidance from the Head of Monitoring Evaluation and Learning.
- They will also work closely with their ARC counterpart under the guidance of the Delivery Team leader and Monitoring, Evaluation, Learning Reporting Officer (MELRO).
- Support the Delivery team with editing and preparation of activity briefs, reports and other related information products.
- Supporting the Delivery team with collating and synthesizing of documentations for communications related to key areas of programmed performance at the Federal level
- Support Delivery team social media management, including monitoring and analyzing hits on related programme activities on social media.
- Capture and appropriately label photographic and video documentations based on ECP & PERL guidelines for use in furthering communication of Place level success stories.
- Support the Delivery team with compiling lessons, synthesizing technical reports for ECP communication products in liaison with the Place Level Team leader and other thematic leads.
- Lead the processes of compiling, editing and updating ECP calendar of events in consultation with the place level team leader.
- Design info-graphics, leaflets, fliers, and other graphics
- Assist with formatting reports and other technical documents including editing and filing
- Assist with keeping digitized, updated media and programme partners contact list
- Support internal communications platforms, support and capture knowledge sharing
- Liaise with other Advisers, MEL officers in complementing team work and programme delivery
- Performing other tasks requested by supervisor, as appropriate
Education, Skills, Experience & Qualities Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Public Relations or Development related field.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills with demonstrable experience with rigor of writing
- Strong IT skills and experience using Microsoft Office, with interest and ability to learn new software
- Experience using social media tools and channels, particularly blogging and content management systems
- Graphic design, video production or digital photography skills an advantage
- Motivated and energetic self-starter who takes initiative
- Ability to multi-task and balance multiple projects and priorities simultaneously
- Ability to work collaboratively with diverse team members
- Enthusiasm to learn and develop new skills within the role.
Time Period and Commitment
- Four days per week, a total of 28 hours per week, usually between the hours of 8am-5pm, Monday-Thursday, with some flexibility.
- A commitment of a minimum of 11 months is required.
- Hands-on experience in the areas of communications, adaptive programming, knowledge management, research and social media management in a professional environment in an internship position while receiving support and supervision. Being an equal member of a professional, passionately engaging and dynamic team.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Palladium Group Recruitment 2020/2021 Form & Portal | thepalladiumgroup.com/jobs Recruitment”.
Thanks For Reading