Table Of Interest
Today, you and I will quickly talk about the topic titled “Oxford – Grace Lake Scholarship Award 2021/22 for Nigerians”
This has become necessary as a result of the very many emails we have been receiving from our site subscribers concerning when the Oxford – Grace Lake Scholarship Award 2021/2022 for Nigerians will be out as well as how to go about the application.
However, if you happen to be among those that has been searching for answers to [canadian scholarships for nigerian students, overseas scholarship for nigerian students, current scholarships for nigerian undergraduates, postgraduate scholarships for nigerian students, scholarships to study in uk for african students, postgraduate scholarships for nigerian students 2021, phd scholarship in nigeria, scholarship for microbiology students in nigeria, Oxford – Grace Lake Scholarship Award 2021/22 for Nigerians], then you can see that you are not the only one.
Without wasting further productive time, lets head to the topic “Oxford – Grace Lake Scholarship Award 2021/22 for Nigerians″
Oxford – Grace Lake Scholarship Award 2021/2022 for Nigerians
Ladi Delano is a two-time Saïd Business School alumnus (MSc in Major Programme Management, 2021; Postgraduate Diploma in Global Business, 2016). In 2014, Ladi co-founded Grace Lake Partners – an investment and advisory firm that builds and operates businesses that address societal needs in Nigeria while creating economic value for the company and its shareholders.
The plight of many young Nigerians who cannot further their education is one that weighs heavy on Ladi’s heart. This conviction led to the creation of the GLP Cares Foundation. To date, the Foundation has provided twenty-two full scholarships to scholars to attend reputable private and public Universities in Nigeria. In 2016, a scholarship was awarded to a beneficiary to study for a master’s degree at the University of Oxford.
Upon graduation from Oxford Saïd, Ladi, through the GLP Cares Foundation, established the Oxford Grace Lake Scholarship in partnership with Saïd Business School’s Alumni Annual Fund.
Oxford – Grace Lake Scholarship Value: £15,000
- Top 10 Law School Scholarships For International Students | UK Law Scholarships”
- Candidates must ordinarily be a resident in Nigeria.
- Awarded on the basis of academic excellence demonstrated through degree results, GMAT or GRE score, previous university prizes and awards and other academic achievements.
How to Apply for Oxford – Grace Lake Scholarship.
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
The deadline for submission of application is 5th of April 2021
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Oxford – Grace Lake Scholarship Award 2021/22 for Nigerians”.
Thanks For Reading
- IIE Study Abroad Scholarships| Study Abroad Scholarships
- Google & Bertelsmann Fund 75,000 New Udacity Scholarships In Europe
- 4 Year Scholarships | List Of Full Ride Scholarships
- All Harvard University Scholarships
- Scholarships For African American Students | African American Scholarships
- Asian American Scholarships | Japanese American Scholarships