Orange Knowledge Programme for Developing Countries, Netherlands 2020
Table Of Interest
Today, you and I will quickly talk about the topic titled “Orange Knowledge Programme for Developing Countries Netherlands 2020”.
This has become necessary as a result of the very many emails we have been receiving from our site subscribers concerning when the Orange Knowledge Programme for Developing Countries Netherlands 2020 will be out as well as how to go about the application.
However, if you happen to be among those that has been searching for answers to [orange knowledge programme 2020, orange knowledge programme application, okp country list, orange knowledge programme scholarship, okp scholarship 2020, netherland fellowship programme short courses 2020, kop scholarship, nfp scholarship 2020, Orange Knowledge Programme for Developing Countries, Netherlands 2020], then you can see that you are not the only one.
Without wasting further productive time, lets head to the topic “Orange Knowledge Programme for Developing Countries, Netherlands 2020” .
Orange Knowledge Programme for Developing Countries Netherlands 2020
The Erasmus University Rotterdam is seeking applicants for Orange Knowledge Programme funded by the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs from the budget for development cooperation. The programme is open to developing countries applicants.
The aim of the programme is to aid the development of the capacity, knowledge and quality of individuals as well as institutions in the field of higher and vocational education.
Erasmus University Rotterdam is a public university located in Rotterdam, Netherlands. Erasmus MC is the largest and one of the foremost academic medical centres and trauma centres in the Netherlands.
- Application deadline: February 2020
- Course Level: The fellowship is available to pursue the following programme:
- Urban Management and Development (UMD)
- Month course on Urban Management and Development Theory (UMDT)
- Week course on Developing Social Housing Projects (DSHP)
- Study Subject: The fellowship is awarded in the field of management.
- Scholarship Award: The Netherlands Fellowship Programmes (NFP) is a Dutch scholarships programme from Nuffic, financed by the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs from the budget for development cooperation.
- Nationality: In the first OKP round there were 28 developing countries eligible for this programme.
- Number of Scholarships: Not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Netherlands
Eligibility for the Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: Afghanistan, Albania, Armenia, Bangladesh, Benin, Bhutan, Burma/Myanmar, Bolivia, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Colombia, Congo (DRC), Cuba, Egypt, Ethiopia, Georgia, Ghana, Guatemala, Guinea, India, Indonesia, Jordan, Kenya, Liberia, Lebanon, Macedonia, Mali, Mongolia, Mozambique, Nepal, Nicaragua, Nigeria, Pakistan, Palestinian Territories, Peru, Philippines, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Surinam, Tanzania, Thailand, Uganda, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet following criteria:
- Be a professional and national of, and working and living in one of the countries on the OKP country list.
- Have an employer’s statement that complies with a prescribed format. All information must be provided and all commitments that are included in the format must be endorsed in the statement. (You will not be eligible for the fellowship if you fail to submit this document)
- Not be employed by an organization that has its own means of staff-development. Organizations that are considered to have their own means for staff development are for example:multinational corporations (e.g. Shell, Unilever, Microsoft), large national and/or a large commercial organisations, bilateral donor organisations (e.g. USAID, DFID, Danida, Sida, Dutch ministry of Foreign affairs, FinAid, AusAid, ADC, SwissAid), multilateral donor organisations, (e.g. a UN organisation, the World Bank, the IMF, Asian Development Bank, African Development Bank, IADB), international NGO’s (e.g. Oxfam, Plan, Care).
- Must have an official and valid passport
- Must not receive more than one fellowship for courses that take place at the same time
- Must have an NFP government statement that meets the requirements of the country in which the employer is established
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must have sufficient knowledge of the language of instruction of the host university.
- Top 10 Law School Scholarships For International Students | UK Law Scholarships 2020Top 10 Colleges In Louisiana 2020/2021 | Best Colleges In Louisiana 2020/2021Top 10 Medical Schools In Texas 2020/2021 | Medical Schools In Texas Requirements 2020
- Applicants should first apply for the IHS academic course via IHS Online Application Form and receive your academic admission offer.
How to Apply
- Applicants should first apply for the IHS academic course and then they will be invited by IHS to apply for the OKP fellowship. An invitation email with detailed instructions will be sent to them.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Orange Knowledge Programme for Developing Countries Netherlands 2020”.
Nevertheless, if you want us to update you when the scholarship application fully begins, don’t hesitate to drop your email or any other means of reaching you.
Thanks For Reading
- Study Abroad In Canada | See Top 10 scholarships To Study Abroad In Canada
- International Masters Scholarship at the University Of Oulu
- Fully funded Singapore International Scholarship
- Fully Funded Duke University International scholarship
- Kings College London International Scholarship
- IIE Study Abroad Scholarships 2020/2021 | Study Abroad Scholarships 2020
- Google & Bertelsmann Fund 75,000 New Udacity Scholarships In Europe 2020/2021
- 4 Year Scholarships 2020/2021 | List Of Full Ride Scholarships 2020
- All Harvard University Scholarships 2019/2020
- Scholarships For Psychology Major 2020/2021 | Psychology Scholarships 2020
- Scholarships For African American Students 2020/2021 | African American Scholarships 2020
- Asian American Scholarships 2020 | Japanese American Scholarships 2020