Table Of Interest
- 1 NIDA PhD Full Scholarships In Computer Science & Information Systems In Thailand 2020
Today, you and I will quickly talk about the topic titled “ NIDA PhD Full Scholarships In Computer Science & Information Systems In Thailand, 2020 ”.
This has become necessary as a result of the very many emails we have been receiving from our site subscribers concerning when the NIDA PhD Full Scholarships In Computer Science & Information Systems In Thailand, 2020 will be out as well as how to go about the application.
However, if you happen to be among those that has been searching for answers to [nida thailand, nida thailand scholarship, scholarship nida, national institute of development administration nida bangkok thailand, nida master degree, nida mba international program, NIDA PhD Full Scholarships In Computer Science & Information Systems In Thailand, 2020 ], then you can see that you are not the only one.
NIDA PhD Full Scholarships In Computer Science & Information Systems In Thailand 2020
The School of Applied Statistics, National Institute of Development Administration, Bangkok, Thailand, is now offering Full Scholarships to qualified applicants who want to pursue for Ph.D. in Computer Science and Information Systems at the school.
The objective of the program is to provide educational environment that encourages student to develop their ability to contribute to the advancement of the fields.
The National Institute of Development Administration (NIDA) was established following His Majesty King Bhumibol Adulyadej’s vision of advancing Thailand’s development through the establishment of an advanced educational institution to prepare people to become agents of change for national development.
- Applications Deadline: April 9, 2020. Application can be made at any time of the year.
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to study PhD programme.
- Study Subject: The program targets those students with research interests in topics generally associated with computer science and information systems. The area of concentration consists of artificial intelligence and machine learning, computer network and security, multimedia and image processing, computer graphics and animation, database systems, information systems management, User Interface Design, information security management, knowledge management, software architecture, distributed and parallel computing, operating systems.
- Computer Science
- Information Systems
- Scholarship Award: This is a full scholarship programme.
- Nationality: Scholarships are open for Thai and International graduates.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Thailand
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: Scholarships are open for Thai and International graduates.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
Open for Thai and International graduates with a master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, Computer Engineering, and Information Technology or in the related fields, having a good command of English, graduated from the institutes both domestic and abroad, which have been accredited by the Commission on Higher Education (CHE).
English Language Requirements: Applicants must conform to NIDA’s announcement on English proficiency requirements as follows:
3.1 Unless applicants are native English speakers or have obtained their bachelor’s and/or master’s degrees not more than five years from international academic institutions where English was the language of instruction and study, they are required to submit a test score of either the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or TOEFL/ITP or the International English Language Testing System (IELTS). The minimum TOEFL score is 550 for the paper and-pencil test or 213 for the computer based test or 79 for the Internet based test. For TOEFL/ITP, the minimum score is 550 and for the IELTS, the minimum score is 6.5 points.
3.2 Applicants, who do not meet the English proficiency requirements in 3.1 but acquire the TOEFL score at 450-549 for the paper-and-pencil test, or 174 – 212 for computer based test, or 65 -78 for the Internet based test, or 450 – 549 for TOEFL/ITP, or 5.5 – 6.4 points for IELTS, may be accepted to the program. However, they must register for English courses in accordance with the requirement of the curriculum on remedial courses and are required to resubmit the TOEFL/ITP score of 530 or above prior to their graduation from the program.
How to Apply: Required Documents
5.1 Official transcripts of all university studies
5.2 Official TOEFL, TOEFL/ITP (NIDA) or IELTS test scores
5.3 Two letters of recommendation
5.4 Two 1-inch photos taken not more than six months prior to the application date.
5.5 Thai National ID Card or Passport (for foreigner)
That’s the much we can take on the topic ” NIDA PhD Full Scholarships In Computer Science & Information Systems In Thailand 2020 “.
Thanks For Reading
- IIE Study Abroad Scholarships 2020/2021| Study Abroad Scholarships 2020
- Google & Bertelsmann Fund 75,000 New Udacity Scholarships In Europe 2020/2021
- 4 Year Scholarships 2020/2021 | List Of Full Ride Scholarships 2020
- All Harvard University Scholarships 2020/2021
- Scholarships For Psychology Major 2020/2021 | Psychology Scholarships 2020
- Scholarships For African American Students 2020/2021 | African American Scholarships 2020
- Asian American Scholarships 2020 | Japanese American Scholarships 2020