Table Of Interest
- 1 Neural Plasticity & Its Influence On Children’s Learning Through Play
- 1.1 Neural Plasticity & Its Influence On Children’s Learning Through Play
- 1.2 Changes in children through games that develop neuronal plasticity
- 1.3 How does the child achieve full development through neuronal plasticity?
- 1.4 What can be achieved and what happens when the pineal gland is put in its highest function?
- 1.5 Development of neuronal plasticity through the game
Today, you and I will quickly take a look at the topic “Neural Plasticity & Its Influence On Children’s Learning Through Play”.
This has become necessary as we have sen overtime that several individuals have been searching for topics related to the above topic Neural Plasticity & Its Influence On Children’s Learning Through Play.
However, if you are among those that have been searching for answers to [neural plasticity child development, brain plasticity and behaviour in the developing brain, neural plasticity and cognitive development, brain plasticity age, types of brain plasticity,brain plasticity examples, neuroplasticity and language acquisition, language learning brain plasticity, Neural Plasticity & Its Influence On Children’s Learning Through Play], then you can see that you are not the only one.
Nonetheless, you shall get all this information right here on this blog.
Neural Plasticity & Its Influence On Children’s Learning Through Play
Brain plasticity in children allows them to assimilate the stimulation they have around them and the educator can contribute to it.
Neural plasticity has the ability to configure new brain connections or regenerate them.
But what are these brain connections?. Each experience creates a new brain connection, for example: if a child is learning to crawl, creates new brain connections, as it is a new experience and, by repeating the action of crawling, those connections are strengthened and transformed into biological sustenance of the brain. That is, the child has the ability to crawl without any kind of problem.
The life of the child with its central nervous system, specifically with the brain and the function of the pineal gland, which in turn is close to the pituitary body, has important functions for the development of the brain, which in the case of children is well , since the gland is young and healthy, but it is necessary to understand that with time this gland is calcifying, losing the functions that it had originally.
Children through the game can activate and nourish it to be very active, helping in brain functions.
The neuronal plasticity is greater between the ages of zero (0) to seven (7) years, that is, the communication between one neuron and another is easier to multiply or expand, which means that there is a greater synapse between neuron and neuron , and that the results in a greater work of the brain make it robust, appearing qualities that must be exercised.
Changes in children through games that develop neuronal plasticity
Through games children have the opportunity to:
- The children are relaxed.
- His dream is restful and profound.
- Opportunity to know.
- Develop creativity.
- Opportunity to discover.
- Children learn very fast.
Do not miss the opportunity for the child to develop many more connections, developing skills that compensate for these difficulties.
How does the child achieve full development through neuronal plasticity?
- History As A Science | What Makes History A Science
- Fire And Safety | Basic Fire Safety Tips & Fire Safety Rules
- Myths Surrounding Exercises | All You Need To Know Concerning Exercises.
- Criminal Profiling – Facts Over Fiction | Criminal Profiling Techniques
- 5 Tips For Students Who Are Considering Graphic Design As A Career.
- Evaluation Of Learning: How To Know If The Children Are Learning
It is necessary that the adults responsible for their care and education establish a quality relationship that makes them feel valued, providing varied and appropriate stimuli for their stage, according to their activity and rest.
As an educator, it is important to understand the impact of all actions in terms of the child’s well-being.
This is possible as follows:
- Being aware of the child’s development.
- Use specific reference indicators according to their stage.
What can be achieved and what happens when the pineal gland is put in its highest function?
When the pineal gland is well stimulated and activated, it generates melatonin. This hormone provides benefits to the body, acting on the biological variables that occur in it.
Neural plasticity occurs at various stages of children’s development, so it is necessary to stimulate them.
There are diseases that can be worked through the pineal gland, since everything is a matter of programming and the gland helps to reprogram.
Development of neuronal plasticity through the game
The game of turning and raising the hand.
The game is about turning, the eyes must see the hand but turn without stopping, then turn to one side and then to the other. This has to do with the pineal gland and is that activates and puts it into operation, is a game that allows fun.
Children are not going to get dizzy because while looking at the hand they feel that things revolve around them but as they must alternate what happens is that as they practice they get more speed.
Game of legos.
The child is stimulated by the colors, feels the texture of the plastic, in addition to having the enormous challenge of creating.
This is done based on the fantasy of the child and is development for the mind. The advantage with the legos is that you can play with very small pieces up to the largest, developing creativity.
It is important to see in their growth, that although they usually bite the pieces at the beginning of their learning, they touch them without knowing how to link them, without even knowing the colors, they begin to discover: shapes and colors.
Then, when they begin to assemble the pieces, this is favorable, since they are modeling the whole process. The psychomotricity in the game allows children to gain strength in their hands.
The neuronal plasticity is something evident, the organization and reorganization is possible not only in a developing brain, the processes of learning and memory are based on a process of cerebral plasticity, of synaptic plasticity.
Thanks For Reading
- IIE Study Abroad Scholarships 2019/2020 | Study Abroad Scholarships 2019
- Google & Bertelsmann Fund 75,000 New Udacity Scholarships In Europe 2019/2020
- 4 Year Scholarships 2019/2020 | List Of Full Ride Scholarships 2019
- All Harvard University Scholarships 2019/2020
- Scholarships For Psychology Major 2019/2020 | Psychology Scholarships 2019
- Scholarships For African American Students 2019/2020 | African American Scholarships 2019
- Asian American Scholarships 2019 | Japanese American Scholarships 2019