NAFDAC Recruitment 2019/2020 Form & Portal | https://www.nafdac.gov.ng/ 2019 Application
Table Of Interest
- 1 NAFDAC Recruitment 2019/2020 Form & Portal | https://www.nafdac.gov.ng/ 2019 Application
- 1.1 NAFDAC Recruitment 2019/2020 Form & Portal | https://www.nafdac.gov.ng/ 2019 Application
- 1.2 Functions Of The National Agency For Food And Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC)
- 1.3 Qualifications/Requirements For NAFDAC Recruitment 2019
- 1.4 How To Apply For 2019 NAFDAC Recruitment.
Today, you and I will as well as many other job searchers will quickly take a look at the topic “NAFDAC Recruitment 2019/2020 Form & Portal | https://www.nafdac.gov.ng/ 2019 Application”.
This has become very necessary as a result of the very many individuals and Job seekers who have been looking for an opening or recruitment into the above organization.
We have decided to write a comprehensive guide on this topic to satisfy the curiosity of all those who have been searching for information regarding [nafdac recruitment 2019/2020, how to apply for nafdac recruitment, nafdac recruitment portal 2019, nafdac internship 2019, www.nafdac.gov.ng portal, nafdac salary scale, nafdac recruitment 2019 2020 application form, nafdac address, NAFDAC Recruitment 2019/2020 Form & Portal | https://www.nafdac.gov.ng/ 2019 Application] under the following table of content.
- About National Agency For Food and Drug Administration and Control
- Functions Of NAFDAC
- Requirements For National Agency For Food and Drug Administration and Control 2019
- How To Apply For NAFDAC Jobs 2019
Without wasting much of your time, lets quickly head to the topic “NAFDAC Recruitment 2019/2020 Form & Portal | https://www.nafdac.gov.ng/ 2019 Application” right away.
The National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC) is a federal agency under the Federal Ministry of Health that is responsible for regulating and controlling the manufacture, importation, exportation, advertisement, distribution, sale and use of food, drugs, cosmetics, medical devices, chemicals and packaged water in Nigeria.
The organization was formed to checkmate illicit and counterfeit products in Nigeria in 1993 under the country’s health and safety law.
Adulterated and counterfeit drugs are a problem in Nigeria.
In one 1989 incident, over 150 children died as a result of paracetamol syrup containing diethylene glycol.
The problem of fake drugs was so severe that neighbouring countries such as Ghana and Sierra Leone officially banned the sale of drugs, foods and beverages products made in Nigeria.
Such problems led to the establishment of NAFDAC, with the goal of eliminating counterfeit pharmaceuticals, foods and beverages products that are not manufactured in Nigeria and ensuring that available medications are safe and effective.
The formation of NAFDAC was inspired by a 1988 World Health Assembly resolution requesting countries’ help in combating the global health threat posed by counterfeit pharmaceuticals.
In December 1992, NAFDAC’s first governing council was formed.
The council was chaired by Tanimu Saulawa. In January 1993, supporting legislation was approved as legislative Decree No. 15 of 1993. On January 1, 1994 NAFDAC was officially established as a “parastatal of the Federal Ministry of Health”.
NAFDAC replaced an earlier Federal Ministry of Health body, the Directorate of Food and Drug Administration and Control, which had been deemed ineffective, partially because of lack of laws concerning fake drugs.
NAFDAC has various basic functions. According to the requirements of its enabling decree, the Agency was authorized to:
- Regulate and control the importation, exportation, manufacture, advertisement, distribution, sale and use of drugs, cosmetics, medical devices, packaged water and chemicals
- Conduct appropriate tests and ensure compliance with standard specifications designated and approved by the council for the effective control of quality of food, drugs, cosmetics, medical devices, packaged water, and chemicals.
- Undertake the registration of food, drugs, medical devices, bottled water and chemicals
- Control the exportation and issue quality certification of food, drugs, medical devices, bottled water and chemicals intended for export
- Establish and maintain relevant laboratories or other institutions in strategic areas of Nigeria as may be necessary for the performance of its functions.
- Candidates applying for these positions must not be more than 30 years of age.
- Qualified Candidates are advised to visit the National agency For Food & Drug Administration and Control Website and apply for the positions online.
- Candidates are to upload their CVs and certificates.
- Applicants will be required to take an online qualifying examination
- You must be a Nigerian; either by birth or nationalisation.
- Applicant must have a valid means of identification; A voters card, driving license or national immigration passport.
To see more visit NAFDAC Official Website to more details on how to apply.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “NAFDAC Recruitment 2019/2020 Form & Portal | https://www.nafdac.gov.ng/ 2019 Application”.
Thanks For Reading