Table Of Interest
Today, you and I will quickly talk about the topic titled “ Midlands Graduate School ESRC DTP ESRC Postdoctoral Fellowships In UK 2020 ”.
This has become necessary as a result of the very many emails we have been receiving from our site subscribers concerning when the Midlands Graduate School ESRC DTP ESRC Postdoctoral Fellowships In UK 2020 will be out as well as how to go about the application.
However, if you happen to be among those that has been searching for answers to [esrc dtp midlands, www mgsdtp ac uk studentships eligibility, midlands graduate school 2020, esrc funded dtp or cdt, esrc doctoral training partnership for social sciences, british academy postdoctoral fellowship warwick, midlands graduate school 2020, university of warwick postdoctoral fellowship, Midlands Graduate School ESRC DTP ESRC Postdoctoral Fellowships In UK 2020 ], then you can see that you are not the only one.
Without wasting further productive time, lets head to the topic “ Midlands Graduate School ESRC DTP ESRC Postdoctoral Fellowships In UK 2020
Midlands Graduate School ESRC DTP ESRC Postdoctoral Fellowships In UK, 2020
The Midlands Graduate School ESRC DTP is delighted to offer ESRC Postdoctoral Fellowships available to students of all nationalities.
The objective of this call is to provide support to those who are within 12 months of completing their PhD, to support them in consolidating their PhD, and preparing them for the next stage of their research careers.
The Midlands Graduate School, led by the University of Warwick, is an accredited Economic and Social Research Council (ESRC) Doctoral Training Partnership and forms part of the ESRC’s new Doctoral Training Network which significantly widens access for postgraduates to ESRC funding across the UK.
- Applications Deadline: March 22, 2021
- Course Level: Fellowships are available to pursue Postdoctoral programs.
- Study Subject: Fellowships are awarded to in all research areas.
- Scholarship Award: The total cost for each fellowship can include the following:
- Fellow’s salary costs
- Indirect costs
- Estate costs
- Up to a maximum of £10,000 for all other costs (to include costs such as mentoring costs, travel and subsistence, conference attendance, training, and fieldwork, for example).
- Nationality: Fellowships are available to students of all nationalities.
- Number of Scholarships: Seven fellowships are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: Fellowships are available to students of all nationalities.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
These fellowships are aimed at those in the immediately postdoctoral stage of their career, to provide the opportunity to consolidate their PhD through developing publications, their networks, and their research and professional skills.
This opportunity is open to applicants who:
- Have completed or expected to complete their PhD at a research organisation that is part of a DTP or CDT.
- Have either been awarded a PhD by the submission deadline (22 March 2019) or have passed their viva voce with minor amendments by the application deadline of 22 March 2019 and have been awarded their PhD by the fellowship start date of 1 October 2019.
- Have no more than 12 months active postdoctoral experience since passing their viva voce (allowing for career breaks) by the closing date of the competition 22 March 2019.
Permanent members of staff in an academic position with a research component are not eligible for this scheme. If a candidate has previously been employed on a part-time basis, that employment can be calculated on a pro-rata basis
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: DTPs and CDTs will have their own procedures in place to peer review the proposals and make funding decisions on behalf of ESRC. Where this includes an Expressions of Interest stage, potential applicants must abide by the deadlines specified by the DTP/CDT to which they intend applying.
That’s the much we can take on the topic ” Midlands Graduate School ESRC DTP ESRC Postdoctoral Fellowships In UK 2020 “.
Thanks For Reading
- IIE Study Abroad Scholarships 2020/2021| Study Abroad Scholarships 2020
- Google & Bertelsmann Fund 75,000 New Udacity Scholarships In Europe 2020/2021
- 4 Year Scholarships 2020/2021 | List Of Full Ride Scholarships 2020
- All Harvard University Scholarships 2020/2021
- Scholarships For Psychology Major 2020/2021 | Psychology Scholarships 2020
- Scholarships For African American Students 2020/2021 | African American Scholarships 2020
- Asian American Scholarships 2020 | Japanese American Scholarships 2020