Microsoft Nigeria Opportunities for Students & Recent Graduates 2020
Table Of Interest
The 2019 Edition for Microsoft Nigeria Opportunities for Students & Recent Graduates has been announced and the application deadline has not been specified yet.
Microsoft’s mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. We believe we should each find meaning in our work and we ensure employees have the freedom and the reach to help make a difference in the world.
Benefits and Perks:
- Top 10 Law School Scholarships For International Students | UK Law Scholarships 2020”Top 10 Colleges In Louisiana 2020/2021 | Best Colleges In Louisiana 2020/2021
- Industry leading healthcare
- Savings and investments
- Giving programs
- Educational resources
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Opportunities to network and connect
- Discounts on products and services
- Generous time away
Applications to this opportunity are considered depending on education level and/or location. To be considered as student/recent graduate, you should be:
- Within 12 months of graduation or graduated within the last 12 months.
- Up to 2 years of accumulated full-time professional experience.
- Passion for the technology and innovation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, analytical and presentation skills.
- English language fluency.
We are looking for candidates that have the following qualities:
- Team Player: driving digital transformation with our customers is a team sport. We need teammates who can stay maniacally focused on our customers’ satisfaction while operating in a highly-collaborative, matrixed global organization.
- Growth Mindset: your life is truly about learning-it-all. You approach every new piece of information, knowledge, and competency with insatiable curiosity. Ultimately, you’re open to the ideas of others, where the success of others does not diminish your own.
- Resourceful: you have the drive to overcome any obstacle in your work.
- Customer Focused: you learn about your customers and their businesses with a beginner’s mind and then bring solutions that meet their needs.
- Pure Challenge: demonstrated desire and ability to readily take on complex challenges and work towards solutions to seemingly unsolvable problems.
- Passion for Technology: you’re deeply motivated by the incredible opportunity of how technology can inspire and ignite change and renewal.
How to Apply for Microsoft Nigeria Job Opportunity for Students and Recent Graduates.
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
Deadline: Not Specified.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Microsoft Nigeria Opportunities for Students & Recent Graduates 2020”.
Thanks For Reading
- IIE Study Abroad Scholarships 2020/2021| Study Abroad Scholarships 2020
- Google & Bertelsmann Fund 75,000 New Udacity Scholarships In Europe 2020/2021
- 4 Year Scholarships 2020/2021 | List Of Full Ride Scholarships 2020
- All Harvard University Scholarships 2020/2021
- Scholarships For Psychology Major 2020/2021 | Psychology Scholarships 2020
- Scholarships For African American Students 2020/2021 | African American Scholarships 2020
- Asian American Scholarships 2020 | Japanese American Scholarships 2020