Table Of Interest
- 1 Full Tuition MEIG Master Scholarships At University Of Geneva In Switzerland 2020/21
Today, you and I will quickly talk about the topic titled “ Full Tuition MEIG Master Scholarships At University Of Geneva In Switzerland, 2020/21 “.
This has become necessary as a result of the very many emails we have been receiving from our site subscribers concerning when the Full Tuition MEIG Master Scholarships At the University Of Geneva In Switzerland, 2020/21 will be out as well as how to go about the application.
However, if you happen to be among those that has been searching for answers to [university of geneva master physics, university of geneva graduate programs, master of science geneva, university of geneva tuition fees, switzerland scholarships, university of geneva phd admission, university of geneva admissions contact, university of geneva international students, Full Tuition MEIG Master Scholarships At University Of Geneva In Switzerland 2020/21 ], then you can see that you are not the only one.
Without wasting further productive time, lets head to the topic “ Full Tuition MEIG Master Scholarships At University Of Geneva In Switzerland 2020/21 ”.
The University of Geneva in Switzerland is pleased to give scholarship opportunity for Master of Advanced Studies on European and International Governance (MEIG Programme) academic year 2020-2021
They offer 5 scholarships for MEIG participants from ODA-recipient countries according to the list established by OECD/DAC.
The Master of Advanced Studies in European and International Governance is designed for student and professionals who have obtained at least a Bachelor diploma. It aims to transfer knowledge about European and international governance, as well as to provide participants with the essential professional skills to become a leader in this specific field.
The MEIG Programme prepares participants for leading positions in international or national organisations (public and private sector) working on governance issues.
In order to be eligible applicants must be fluent written and spoken English.
- Applications Deadline: Second session: from November 30 to January 15, 2020 and Third Session: from January 15 to March 1, 2020
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to study Master degree programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study Master of Advanced Studies, European and International Governance.
- Scholarship Award: A range of different scholarships are offered to help cover tuition fees.
All candidates to the “European and International Governance” Master Programme are eligible to apply for scholarships or financial aid. Scholarship requests for incoming participants must be submitted along with the candidate’s application. Financial needs are not taken into account in the evaluation of a candidate’s application for admission. The Programme Directors evaluate only the scholarship or financial aid requests of admitted applicants.
If awarded, the amount of financial aid is calculated according to the applicant’s financial situation, as reported in the scholarship and financial aid application form. Applicants are encouraged to provide as much information as possible, to give a complete picture of their financial situation, as well as that of their parents and/or spouse.
According to the terms outlined in scholarship and financial aid application form, only a partial scholarship in the amount of Programmes’s fees is possible.
- Nationality: Scholarships are available for students from all around the world.
- Number of Scholarships: Applicants will be recruited until the limited places in the MEIG Programme are distributed and considering the date of arrival of the MEIG candidate application form. In this regard, kindly send your application as soon as possible. They offer 5 scholarships for MEIG participants from ODA-recipient countries according to the list established by OECD/DAC.
- Scholarship can be taken in Switzerland
Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available for students from all around the world.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
The Master of Advanced Studies in European and International Governance is open to candidates who are willing to participate to the Programme in its entirety or to participate only in one or some of the proposed modules.
To take part in the entire programme or in the individual modules, applicants must:
- Hold a valid academic degree, Bachelor or Master’s level or equivalent.
- Be fluent written and spoken English
- Professional Experience in the field of study is a plus.
The number of places available is limited to a maximum of 30 per year for the full programme.
Candidates to the MEIG Programme will have to submit their application along with all the required documentation via email at meig-at-unige.ch or postal mail to our secretariat.
The Programme directors may at any time require applicants to provide further information, in addition to the documents submitted as part of the application. An interview or a written test may supplement the admission procedure. Incomplete applications are not taken into consideration.
English Language Requirements: Applicants must be fluent written and spoken English.
How to Apply: To apply for a scholarship or financial aid please complete and sign the scholarship and financial aid application form. In addition to this form, please submit the following supporting documents, translated into English, if necessary (English translations do not need to be officially certified for this purpose):
- Copies of official statements of income (your own and/or any other relevant persons, family members or other, whom you might call on for support);
- Official statement from a bank or other savings institution, and/or tax forms, indicating available funds and assets;
- Copies of responses to your other scholarship and/or loan requests, including from employers, if applicable.
To apply for the Programme, candidates must submit a complete application file, containing the following documents:
- Completed and signed application form
- Curriculum vitae (in English) with a portrait photograph (headshot)
- Copy of passport or ID (personal details page)
- Copy of the relevant academic diploma (latest one)
- Transcript of records (if available)
- Copy of certificates or other evidence of past and present professional positions
- Letter of motivation in English
Please do not send original documents or certificates.
Any documents that are not in English, French, German, Italian or Spanish must be accompanied by a certified translation.
There is no application fee.
The application form can be downloaded here and sent back to our office per email or postal mail.
We prefer to receive documents via e-mail. If you choose postal mail, please do not staple or bind the pages of your application.
Please submit your application file to: meig-at-unige.ch.
- IIE Study Abroad Scholarships 2020/2021| Study Abroad Scholarships 2020
- Google & Bertelsmann Fund 75,000 New Udacity Scholarships In Europe 2020/2021
- 4 Year Scholarships 2020/2021 | List Of Full Ride Scholarships 2020
- All Harvard University Scholarships 2020/2021
- Scholarships For Psychology Major 2020/2021 | Psychology Scholarships 2020
- Scholarships For African American Students 2020/2021 | African American Scholarships 2020
- Asian American Scholarships 2020 | Japanese American Scholarships 2020