Table Of Interest
Today, you and I will quickly talk about the topic titled “ LISS DTP ESRC Postdoctoral Fellowships For International Students In UK 2020 ”.
This has become necessary as a result of the very many emails we have been receiving from our site subscribers concerning when the LISS DTP ESRC Postdoctoral Fellowships For International Students In UK, 2020 will be out as well as how to go about the application.
However, if you happen to be among those that has been searching for answers to [postdoctoral fellowships in uk for international students, 13 liss dtp thematic pathways, liss dtp deadline, liss dtp studentship, liss dtp application form, esrc postdoctoral fellowships at the london school of hygiene and tropical medicine, postdoctoral funding, postdoctoral fellowship in economics, LISS DTP ESRC Postdoctoral Fellowships For International Students In UK 2020 ], then you can see that you are not the only one.
Without wasting further productive time, lets head to the topic “ LISS DTP ESRC Postdoctoral Fellowships For International Students In UK, 2020.
LISS DTP ESRC Postdoctoral Fellowships For International Students In UK, 2020
The London Interdisciplinary Social Science DTP is inviting applications for seven ESRC-funded postdoctoral fellowships to be based at any of the partner institutions: King’s College London, Queen Mary University of London, or Imperial College London.
The objective of this call is to provide support to those who are within 12 months of completing their PhD, to support them in consolidating their PhD, and preparing them for the next stage of their research careers.
The LISS DTP is uniquely placed to deliver high quality interdisciplinary training that today’s and tomorrow’s global challenges demand.
The partnership mobilises King’s interdisciplinary social sciences and their connections across a wide range of disciplines, Imperial’s interdisciplinary approach to social science research at the interface with health, science and engineering, and Queen Mary’s established strengths in core disciplines and interdisciplinary research centres.
LISS DTP will help to build national and international research capacity and networks to meet the interdisciplinary priorities identified in the ESRC’s Strategic Plan 2015 for economic performance & sustainable growth, influencing behaviour & informing interventions and a vibrant & fair society.
- Applications Deadline: March 22, 2020
- Course Level: Fellowships are available to pursue Postdoctoral programme.
- Study Subject: All Fellows are required to have a mentor based at the research organisation where the fellowship is held. The mentor should have experience and a strong interest in the applicant’s field of research but should not normally have been the applicant’s PhD supervisor. Proposals are welcome from both single disciplines and combinations of disciplines but the fellowship activities must be based at least 50% within the social sciences and must fall under one of LISS DTP’s Thematic Pathways: https://liss-dtp.ac.uk/thematic-pathways/.
- Scholarship Award: Fellowships will provide funding for up to one year full-time, or up to two years part-time to cover the fellow’s salary plus up to £10,000 of additional costs (e.g., travel conference attendance, training, fieldwork, mentoring time, etc.).
The total cost for each fellowship can include the following:
- Fellow’s salary costs
- Indirect costs
- Estate costs
- Up to £10,000 of other costs (to include costs such as mentoring costs, travel and subsistence, conference attendance, training, and fieldwork, for example).
- Nationality: Fellowships are available for applicants of all nationalities.
- Number of Scholarships: Seven fellowships are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: Fellowships are available for applicants of all nationalities.
Entrance Requirements: The call is open to applicants who:
- Have completed their PhD at a research organisation that is part of an ESRC-funded DTP or CDT and
- Have no more than 12 months full-time (or pro rata equivalent) of active postdoctoral experience by the competition closing date (22nd March 2019). This is defined as any post involving a research component – it does not include teaching-only contracts. The period is calculated between the date of the viva and 22nd March 2019 (taking into account any career breaks).
- Applicants do not have to have had an ESRC-funded doctoral studentship in order to be eligible to apply.
- At the submission deadline (22nd March 2019), the applicant must either have been awarded a PhD or have submitted their thesis and passed their viva voce with minor corrections, with the expectation that the PhD will be awarded by the fellowship start date (1st October 2019).
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: Applicants are required to submit a completed application form by 16.00 on 22nd March 2019 via the King’s jobs website: [link available shortly]. Please also email the required attachments (in either Word or PDF format) in a single email to [address to be confirmed shortly] before this deadline. Please ensure you quote the reference number [to be confirmed shortly] in the subject line of the email.
That’s the much we can take on the topic ” LISS DTP ESRC Postdoctoral Fellowships For International Students In UK, 2020 “.
Thanks For Reading
- IIE Study Abroad Scholarships 2020/2021| Study Abroad Scholarships 2020
- Google & Bertelsmann Fund 75,000 New Udacity Scholarships In Europe 2020/2021
- 4 Year Scholarships 2020/2021 | List Of Full Ride Scholarships 2020
- All Harvard University Scholarships 2020/2021
- Scholarships For Psychology Major 2020/2021 | Psychology Scholarships 2020
- Scholarships For African American Students 2020/2021 | African American Scholarships 2020
- Asian American Scholarships 2020 | Japanese American Scholarships 2020