KCL Fully Funded Undergraduate Summer School Scholarships for International Students UK 2020
Table Of Interest
Today, you and I will quickly talk about the topic tilted “KCL Fully Funded Undergraduate Summer School Scholarships for International Students UK 2020”.
This has become necessary as a result of the very many emails we have been receiving from our site subscribers concerning when the KCL Fully Funded Undergraduate Summer School Scholarships for International Students UK 2020 will be out as well as how to go about the application.
However, if you happen to be among those that has been searching for answers to [fully funded summer school 2020, fully funded summer programs for international students, summer school scholarships for international students 2020, summer school scholarships for international high school students 2020, kcl summer school, summer schools for undergraduates, summer school in uk for international students, fully funded summer programs 2020, KCL Fully Funded Undergraduate Summer School Scholarships for International Students UK 2020], then you can see that you are not the only one.
Without wasting further productive time, lets head to the topic “KCL Fully Funded Undergraduate Summer School Scholarships for International Students, UK, 2020” .
KCL Fully Funded Undergraduate Summer School Scholarships for International Students, UK 2020
Applications for the Undergraduate Summer School 2020 are now open. These scholarships will cover the tuition fee of £1,500. Students from all around the world are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
King’s College London is a public research university located in London, United Kingdom, and a founding constituent college of the federal University of London.
The level of English language, applicants are required to demonstrate is dependent upon the programme for which they have applied. The level of English required for each programme is denoted by a five-band system, each band corresponds to a level of English language competence.
Course Level: These are summer scholarships available to students wishing to study on 2020 Undergraduate Summer School.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to learn following subjects below:
- Top 10 Law School Scholarships For International Students | UK Law Scholarships 2020Top 10 Colleges In Louisiana 2020/2021 | Best Colleges In Louisiana 2020/2021Top 10 Medical Schools In Texas 2020/2021 | Medical Schools In Texas Requirements 2020
London & Film
Media, Gender & Culture
Museum of London: Curating the City
Wonderland: 100 Years of Children’s Literature
Profiling & Psychology of Terrorism
War & Diplomacy
Health & Science
Global Health & Social Justice
Human Anatomy & Physiology
Maths & Engineering
International Commercial Law
International Human Rights Law
Ancient Greek (Beginners)
Jane Austen’s England
Literature in the City
London & Film
Secrets & Spies: Modern Espionage & Intelligence
Health & Science
Crime Scene & Forensic Science
Healthcare & Technology
Maths & Engineering
Criminology & Criminal Justice
International Commercial Law
Understanding the Common Law
Ancient Greek (Intermediate)
Scholarship Award: These scholarships will cover the tuition fee of £1,500.
Number of Scholarships: Up to 8 scholarships are available.
Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
The university requires applicants to be working at, or have obtained, a 2:1 (or equivalent) in their degree programme. Equivalencies for some countries are listed below. If your qualification is not listed please contact us for advice, indicating the country in which you are studying and the name and level of your current qualification. We may consider qualifications which are different to those below on a case-by-case basis.
- Australia GPA of 3.3 out of 4 or 2:1 or 70%
- Brazil 7 or higher
- China GPA of 3.2 out of 4 or 80% or above.
- Colombia 3.9 out of a GPA of 5
- Denmark 10 or above
- France 13 out of 20 or higher
- Germany ‘gut’ or better
- Greece 6.5 out of 10
- Hong Kong GPA of 3.3 or above.
- India 60% or higher
- Japan 3.3 out of 4 or 80%
- Italy 24 or higher
- Korea (South) GPA 3.3 (out of 4.30) or 3.0 (out of 4.0)
- Mexico 8 out of 10
- Netherlands Minimum of 8
- Norway B or better
- Qatar GPA of 3.3 out of 4
- Russia 4 or higher
- Saudi Arabia GPA of 3 out of 5 or higher
- Singapore GPA of 3.3 out of 4 or 4 out of 5
- Spain 7 or higher
- Switzerland 5 (out of 6) or 8 (out of 10)
- Turkey CGPA of 3 out of 4 or higher
- UK Results should be within the 2:1-grade bracket
- USA GPA of 3.3 or above
If you have not studied at university, or do not meet our academic requirements, contact summer-at-kcl.ac.ukto find out if we are able to consider your application based on other criteria.
Nationality: Students from all around the world are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: The University requires applicants to be working at, or have obtained, a 2:1 (or equivalent) in their degree programme.
English Language Requirements: All classes are taught and assessed in English, except ancient language modules. All applicants must have studied English to at least level B2 in the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
If your first language is not English or the medium of instruction at your university is not English, please provide evidence of your English proficiency from the list below:
- BULATS, minimum score of 65
- Cambridge Advanced Certificate – grade B
- Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English – grade C
- CEFR, with a minimum score of B2
- CET-4 (China) – 493
- CET-6 (China) – 493
- GCSE/ IGCSE/ O-Level – grade C
- GEPT – high intermediate level
- GRE (verbal score) 300 (please note this is for tests taken before 1 August 2011)
- GRE (verbal score) 140 (please note this is for tests taken after 1 August 2011)
- IELTS – 6.5 (or equivalent) with a minimum of 6.0 in each skill.
- International Baccalaureate- Standard Level 4
- iTEP – Level 5
- TOEFL computer based test – score of 213
- TOEFL Internet Based Test – 93 with minimum 20 in all skills (within the last 2 years)
- TOEFL Paper-based test – 583 with minimum 53 in all skills (within the last two years)
- TEM, minimum score of 70
- TOEIC, minimum score of 685 in all skills
- UEE (University Entrance Exam (China) – score of 110
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.
As part of the application process students will need to upload the following:
- An academic transcript from their current institution
- Evidence of English proficiency level (if required)
- A personal statement that states which module you would like to study and explains why
Application Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is Around April , 2020
That’s the much we can take on the topic “KCL Fully Funded Undergraduate Summer School Scholarships for International Students, UK, 2020”.
Nevertheless, if you want us to update you when the scholarship application fully begins, don’t hesitate to drop your email or any other means of reaching you.
Thanks For Reading
- Study Abroad In Canada | See Top 10 scholarships To Study Abroad In Canada
- International Masters Scholarship at the University Of Oulu
- Fully funded Singapore International Scholarship
- Fully Funded Duke University International scholarship
- Kings College London International Scholarship
- IIE Study Abroad Scholarships 2020/2021 | Study Abroad Scholarships 2020
- Google & Bertelsmann Fund 75,000 New Udacity Scholarships In Europe 2020/2021
- 4 Year Scholarships 2020/2021 | List Of Full Ride Scholarships 2020
- All Harvard University Scholarships 2019/2020
- Scholarships For Psychology Major 2020/2021 | Psychology Scholarships 2020
- Scholarships For African American Students 2020/2021 | African American Scholarships 2020
- Asian American Scholarships 2020 | Japanese American Scholarships 2020