IMU Abel Visiting Scholar Program 2020
Table Of Interest
Today, you and I will quickly talk about the topic titled “IMU Abel Visiting Scholar Program, 2020 ”.
This has become necessary as a result of the very many emails we have been receiving from our site subscribers concerning when the IMU Abel Visiting Scholar Program, 2020 will be out as well as how to go about the application.
However, if you happen to be among those that has been searching for answers to [imu simons african fellowship program, imu cdc, international mathematical union], then you can see that you are not the only one.
Without wasting further productive time, lets head to the topic “IMU Abel Visiting Scholar Program, 2020 ” .
IMU Abel Visiting Scholar Program, 2020
Considering to pursue your career in the field of Mathematics? Good News! You can apply for the Abel Visiting Scholar Program organized by the International Mathematical Union.
The call is open for the candidates, who are in the early stages of their professional careers in postdoctoral mathematicians. Up to 3 Grants are available for students.
The International Mathematical Union is an international non-profit scientific organization, which support other international mathematical activities considered likely to contribute to the development of mathematical science in any of its aspects.
Why should apply to this program? The program gives a great opportunity for a necessary complement to teaching. It is designed to offer the opportunity for a research sabbatical. Candidates, who want to build up a career in Mathematics, should apply to this program.
- Top 10 Law School Scholarships For International Students | UK Law Scholarships 2020”Top 10 Colleges In Louisiana 2020/2021 | Best Colleges In Louisiana 2020/2021
August 31, 2020
- Eligible Countries: Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belarus, Belize ,Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia ,Bosnia and, Herzegovina, Botswana, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cabo Verde, Cambodia, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, China, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Costa Rica , Côte d’Ivoire, Cuba, D.P.R. of Korea, D.R. of the Congo, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Fiji, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau,Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Jamaica, jordan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Lao People’s DR, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nepal, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Pakistan, Palau, Papua New, Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Republic of Moldova, Romania, Rwanda, Saint Lucia, Samoa, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Serbia, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, State of Palestine, Sudan, Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Syrian Arab Republic, Tajikistan TFYR of Macedonia, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tonga, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, U.R. of Tanzania: Mainland, Uganda, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Viet Nam, Yemen, Zambia, Zanzibar.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Mathematics
- Admissible Criteria: Applicants must hold at the time of application a PhD in Mathematics, hold a position in a university/ research institution, and have a working contract in a university/college. Students should be under 40 years of age on the day of the application deadline. Women mathematicians are strongly encouraged.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To be a part of this program, seekers are needed to be registered as a PhD student in Mathematics at any university of these countries. For applying to this education award, Aspirants must have to complete an online application form.
- Supporting Documents: A curriculum vitae, the research plan for the visit, an official invitation from the institution, one letter of recommendation, a statement from the host approving the research plan, copy of the PhD certificate, a statement about the current employment status/ position, budget estimation, picture of you for our website.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants need to hold their bachelor degree and PhD degree certificates in the field of Mathematics.
- Language Requirement: All claimants need to provide evidence of their written and spoken English.
This is a fully funded scholarship. It will cover for one month and only for the applicant up to 4,400 EUR for travel costs, visa fees, travel insurance charges, basic living cost, and accommodation cost.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “IMU Abel Visiting Scholar Program, 2020 “.
Thanks For Reading
- IIE Study Abroad Scholarships 2020/2021| Study Abroad Scholarships 2020
- Google & Bertelsmann Fund 75,000 New Udacity Scholarships In Europe 2020/2021
- 4 Year Scholarships 2020/2021 | List Of Full Ride Scholarships 2020
- All Harvard University Scholarships 2020/2021
- Scholarships For Psychology Major 2020/2021 | Psychology Scholarships 2020
- Scholarships For African American Students 2020/2021 | African American Scholarships 2020
- Asian American Scholarships 2020 | Japanese American Scholarships 2020