Table Of Interest
- 1 Higher Education Commission Of Pakistan Hungary Scholarships For Pakistani Students 2020/21
Today, you and I will quickly talk about the topic titled “ Higher Education Commission Of Pakistan Hungary Scholarships For Pakistani Students 2020/21 ”.
This has become necessary as a result of the very many emails we have been receiving from our site subscribers concerning when the Higher Education Commission Of Pakistan Hungary Scholarships For Pakistani Students 2020/21 will be out as well as how to go about the application.
However, if you happen to be among those that has been searching for answers to [hec hungary scholarship, hec hungary scholarship 2020, hec hungary scholarship 2020,hec scholarships, hec hungary scholarship result, hec hungary scholarship test, hec scholarships 2020, higher education commission pakistan, Higher Education Commission Of Pakistan Hungary Scholarships For Pakistani Students 2020/21 ], then you can see that you are not the only one.
Without wasting further productive time, lets head to the topic “ Higher Education Commission Of Pakistan Hungary Scholarships For Pakistani Students, 2020/21 ”
Higher Education Commission Of Pakistan Hungary Scholarships For Pakistani Students 2020/21
The Higher Education Commission of Pakistan invites applications for Hungary Scholarships for Pakistani Students under Academic and Research Linkages. Stipendium Hungaricum scholarships are available for Pakistani students.
All awards will be made on the basis of the academic merit, quality of the research proposal, potential of the candidate, likely impact of the work on the development of Pakistan.
The Programme is managed by Higher Education Commission, Islamabad and Tempus Public Foundation, Hungary.
The Higher Education Commission of Pakistan is an independent, autonomous, and constitutionally established institution of primary funding, overseeing, regulating, and accrediting the higher education efforts in Pakistan.
- Applications Deadline: December 31, 2020
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to study the following programs:
- Bachelor Degree (04 years degree programme after 12 years education)
- Master Degree (02 years degree programme after 16 years education)
- PhD Degree (03 years doctoral degree (PhD) after 18 years education)
- Study Subject: Scope and Specific Areas of Study in Undergraduate, Master’s And Doctoral Degree Programme:
|S.No.||Degree Programme||Major Disciplines identified in MOU and approved PC-1||Specific Disciplines divided against each degree programme|
|1.||Undergraduate/Bachelors Studies (125 Scholarships)
|Agriculture||Agri . Engineering
Food Safety and Security
|Technical & Engineering||Technical Management
Industrial Products Design Engineering
Computer Science &Engineering
Physical/Sports Education & Training
|Natural Sciences||Bio SciencesNursing &Patient Care/ Pharmaceutical Sciences
|Management Sciences||Business Management|
|2.||Graduate/Masters Studies(50 Scholarships)
|Technology||Bio TechnologyFood technology|
|Engineering||Electrical/Electronic EngineeringMechanical Engineering
Civil Engineering (Transport Engineering)
Computer Science & Engineering
Sports Engineering & Management
|Economics & Finance|
|Natural Sciences||Earth Science (Hydro biology –Water Quality Management )Environmental Sciences/Climate Change
Food Safety and Security
|Management Sciences||Business Management|
|3.||Doctoral /PhD Studies(25 Scholarships)
|Any field of Interest(English language)||Artificial IntelligenceInternet of Things
Food Safety & Security Sciences
Civil & Transportation Engineering
Environmental Sciences/Climate Change
Law and Political Sciences
Any other field (as per Stipendium Hungaricum website)
- Scholarship Award: Tuition-free education: exemption from the payment of tuition fee
- Monthly stipend:
- Bachelor and Masters Scholarships: monthly HUF 40,460/- (cca EUR 130) contribution to the living expenses, for 12 months a year, until the completion of studies
- Doctoral level: according to the current Hungarian legislation, monthly HUF 140,000/-(cca EUR 450) at present – for 12 months a year, until the completion of studies.
- Accommodation: Dormitory place or a contribution of HUF 40,000/- to accommodation costs for the whole duration of the scholarship period.
- Medical insurance: Health care services according to the relevant Hungarian legislation (Act No. 80 of 1997, national health insurance card) and supplementary medical insurance.
AVAILABLE PROGRAMS AND HOST INSTITUTIONS
Applicants are eligible to apply for those scholarship types and specified study fields as defined above by HEC and that are also determined in the educational cooperation programmes in effect between Hungary and the Sending Partner i.e. Higher Education Commission of Pakistan.
- Nationality: Stipendium Hungaricum scholarships are available for Pakistani students.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Pakistan
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: Stipendium Hungaricum scholarships are available for Pakistani students.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicant must be a citizen of Pakistan/AJ&K.
- Must be between the age of 18-22 years for undergraduate programmes, for which they are applying for admission and the age limit should not exceed from 35 years for postgraduate Master’s (18 years) and PhD programs on 31st December 2018. In case of PhD programs, for full time employees of public sector Universities, Colleges and R&D organizations the maximum age must be 40 years on 31st December 2018.
- The applicant must have completed HSSC/Intermediate or equivalent for application in 04 year Bachelor’s (Undergraduate Program).
- The applicant must have completed 16 years Bachelors/or equivalent Degree for application in Master’s (Postgraduate Program).
- The applicant must have completed 18 years Degree/or equivalent for application in PhD Program.
- The applicant must fill all the fields of the Hungary Application Form and HEC application form and no column or field should be left unfilled.
- Certificates/Transcript/Degrees to be attached must be attested by the attesting authorities such as IBCC and HEC. Equivalence of O & A level from IBCC is mandatory.
- It is the sole responsibility of candidate to make sure that all technical/engineering/professional programmes which they are applying, must be accredited by the respective Councils/Governing Bodies such as PEC, PMDC etc.
- IELTS/TOEFL scores as required, where applicable.
- All applicants must submit medical certificate of satisfactory health condition (issued not earlier than 1 month, a written certificate from a physician to prove that the applicant does not have the following illnesses: AIDS, Hepatitis A, B, C or any other epidemic conditions)
- In case of final selection, applicants will have to submit a bond on legal paper to HEC that he/she will not change discipline after final award of scholarship, and immediately after completion of his/her degree, he/she will return back to Pakistan to serve the country for a period as prescribed by the HEC. In case of failure to do so, HEC reserves the right to recover from candidate or his/her guarantor, a penalty amount as prescribed/decided by the HEC.
- Applicants must fulfill all other requirements set by host Hungarian university/Higher Education Commission of Pakistan.
- In case of final selection, candidate has to submit a bond agreement.
Applications will not be considered in following cases:
- ?Hungarian citizens (including those with dual citizenships)
- Former Stipendium Hungaricum scholarship holders, who are re-applying for studies in the same cycle of education (e.g. bachelor, master, doctoral). Candidates nominated by HEC in the 2016-17, 2017-18 & 2018-19 batches of Stipendium Hungaricum Programme are not eligible to apply.
- Applications misrepresenting any information, even if the misrepresentation is pointed out after the scholarship is awarded.
- Result awaiting candidates are not eligible to apply.
How to Apply: Step.1. HEC Online Application:
- Apply online at HEC website: eportal.hec.gov.pk/arl. After registering and filling your profile, please select “Academic & Research Linkages” under “Scholarship and Grant” menu in left hand side panel of the online portal. After submission of the application, get its printed copy to be signed & stamped by employer (if employed, otherwise not) for record purposes. Attach deposit slip of Rs. 300/- (in original) through HEC online Account No. 17427900133401 in HBL, Shalimar Recording Company Branch, H-9, Islamabad (no other documents to be attached with HEC application form except a deposit slip). All payments are to be made to HEC through HBL online facility. This facility is available in all branches of Habib Bank Ltd (HBL), Pakistan.
Step. 2. Tempus Public Foundation Online Application:
- All applications shall be submitted through the online application system of Tempus Public Foundation. After registration, the applicants are able to access the application surface and upload the required documents. Please note that no applications will be accepted without the online submission and after the deadline. After applying online get its printed copies for record and attach all requisite documents. To apply online please visit:
- All of the following documents are compulsory and need to be submitted to the online application by all applicants until 31st December 2018. Applicants have to make sure to submit the following documents, along with HEC Online application form with deposit slip and Hungarian Online application form:
|Application Documents||Detailed Requirements|
|Online Application Form||
|Proof of language proficiency andtheir translations in the language
of the selected study
programme or in
|School certificates and their translations in the language of the selected study programme or inHungarian||
|Transcript ofRecords and its translation in the language of the selected study
programme or in
|?- copy of the original transcript of records regarding all academic semesters or school years completed during previous studies (in the highest level of education that the student have participated in) AND their translations– translations only have to be attached if the copy of the original document is not in the language of the selected study programme or in Hungarian|
|Copy of passport||– scanned copy of that page of the passport which contains the personal data of the applicant|
|Statement for Application||– all applicants need to upload the signed and scanned “Statement for Application” available on http://studyinhungary.hu/static/upload/annex-3-statement-for-application-sample.pdf|
Note: All documents that cannot be obtained in the language of the selected study programme or in Hungarian have to be translated and the translations have to be submitted as well as the copy of the original document.
That’s the much we can take on the topic ” Higher Education Commission Of Pakistan Hungary Scholarships For Pakistani Students 2020/21“.
Thanks For Reading
- IIE Study Abroad Scholarships 2020/2021| Study Abroad Scholarships 2020
- Google & Bertelsmann Fund 75,000 New Udacity Scholarships In Europe 2020/2021
- 4 Year Scholarships 2020/2021 | List Of Full Ride Scholarships 2020
- All Harvard University Scholarships 2020/2021
- Scholarships For Psychology Major 2020/2021 | Psychology Scholarships 2020
- Scholarships For African American Students 2020/2021 | African American Scholarships 2020
- Asian American Scholarships 2020 | Japanese American Scholarships 2020