Graduate Certificate in Business Startups Scholarships at RMIT University Australia 2020
Table Of Interest
Today, you and I will quickly talk about the topic titled “Graduate Certificate in Business Startups Scholarships at RMIT University, Australia 2020″.
This has become necessary as a result of the very many emails we have been receiving from our site subscribers concerning when the Graduate Certificate in Business Startups Scholarships at RMIT University, Australia, 2020 will be out as well as how to go about the application.
However, if you happen to be among those that has been searching for answers to [postgraduate scholarships psychology australia, mph scholarship in australia, scholarship positions com australia, australia scholarship, phd scholarships in australia, phd scholarship in law in australia, university of melbourne master degree and phd scholarship in australia fully funded, scholarships in australia for african students, Graduate Certificate in Business Startups Scholarships at RMIT University, Australia 2020], then you can see that you are not the only one.
Without wasting further productive time, lets head to the topic “Graduate Certificate in Business Startups Scholarships at RMIT University, Australia, 2020”
Graduate Certificate in Business Startups Scholarships at RMIT University, Australia 2020
The RMIT University is awarding two full scholarships for Australian and international students. Scholarships will be awarded to aspiring entrepreneurs to undertake the Graduate Certificate in Business Startups programme.
RMIT University (officially the Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology, informally RMIT) is an Australian public research university located in Melbourne, Victoria.
- IIE Study Abroad Scholarships 2020/2021 | Study Abroad Scholarships 2020
- Google & Bertelsmann Fund 75,000 New Udacity Scholarships In Europe 2020/2021
- 4 Year Scholarships 2020/2021 | List Of Full Ride Scholarships 2020
- All Harvard University Scholarships 2019/2020
- Scholarships For Psychology Major 2020/2021 | Psychology Scholarships 2020
- Scholarships For African American Students 2020/2021 | African American Scholarships 2020
- Asian American Scholarships 2020 | Japanese American Scholarships 2020
- Application Deadline: July 15, 2020
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing graduate programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to undertake Graduate Certificate in Business Startups programme.
- Scholarship Award: 2 scholarships of 100% Higher Education fee sponsored by Australian Embassy
- Number of Scholarships: There are two scholarships available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: Australian and international students are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements:
A bachelor degree in any discipline with a GPA of 2.0 (out of 4.0), or other equivalent work experience.
Applicants without a bachelor degree who have equivalent work experience are required to have a minimum of three years of experience in a business management role.
Some of the courses in the Graduate Certificate in Business Startups can be accepted as electives in RMIT Master of Business Administration (MBA), Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA) or Master of International Business (MIB).
- English Language Requirements: Successfully completed RMIT English Advanced or one of the following requirements:
A bachelor’s degree within the past five years at a university where English is the language of teaching and assessment;
IELTS (Academic) at 6.5+ (no band below 6.0);
TOEFL iBT at 92+ (no band below 20);
Pearson Test of English (Academic) at 58+ (no communication band below 50);
Cambridge English Advanced (CAE) or Proficiency (CPE) at 176+ (no band below 169).
How to Apply
Scholarship applicants need to tick the “Scholarship box” on page 2 of the Application form for postgraduate programs. Scholarship applicants also need to submit the following extra documents for admissions to Graduate Certificate in Business Startups
- A personal statement of maximum 500 words outlining:
How this program from RMIT will help you achieve your academic and career goals
Your plans for the future
Why you think you deserve the scholarship.
- A copy of your CV.
- Two letters of recommendation from a manager, colleague or lecturer.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Graduate Certificate in Business Startups Scholarships at RMIT University, Australia 2020.
Nevertheless, if you want us to update you when the scholarship application fully begins, don’t hesitate to drop your email or any other means of reaching you.
Thanks For Reading
- Study Abroad In Canada | See Top 10 scholarships To Study Abroad In Canada
- International Masters Scholarship at the University Of Oulu
- Fully funded Singapore International Scholarship
- Fully Funded Duke University International scholarship
- Kings College London International Scholarship
- Top 10 Law School Scholarships For International Students | UK Law Scholarships 2020Top 10 Colleges In Louisiana 2020/2021 | Best Colleges In Louisiana 2020/2021