Table Of Interest
- 1 Global Challenge 12 & 24 Months Postdoc Research Fellowships At University Of Sheffield In UK 2020
This has become necessary as a result of the very many emails we have been receiving from our site subscribers concerning when the Global Challenge 12 & 24 Months Postdoc Research Fellowships At University Of Sheffield In UK, 2020 will be out as well as how to go about the application.
However, if you happen to be among those that has been searching for answers to [postdoctoral fellowships uk, postdoctoral fellowships in uk for international students, post doc fellowship in uk 2020, british academy postdoctoral fellowship, british academic postdoctoral fellowship, funding for postdocs uk, post doctorate in uk, research associatesheffield, Global Challenge 12 & 24 Months Postdoc Research Fellowships At University Of Sheffield In UK 2020 ], then you can see that you are not the only one.
Without wasting further productive time, lets head to the topic “ Global Challenge 12 & 24 Months Postdoc Research Fellowships At University Of Sheffield In UK 2020 ”.
Global Challenge 12 & 24 Months Postdoc Research Fellowships At University Of Sheffield In UK 2020
The University of Sheffield is inviting applications for Global Challenge Research Fellowships for students from DAC-list country. Fellowships are available to study 12 and 24 months Postdoctoral programme.
The University of Sheffield is a public research university in Sheffield, South Yorkshire, England.
It received its royal charter in 1905 as successor to the University College of Sheffield, which was established in 1897 by the merger of Sheffield Medical School (founded in 1828), Firth College (1879) and Sheffield Technical School (1884).
Students may be required to take an internationally recognised English language test such as IELTS.
- Applications Deadline: January 14, 2021
- Course Level: Fellowships are available to study 12 and 24 months Postdoctoral programme.
- Study Subject: Applications are welcome to any department. As one of our fellows you will embark on either a 12- or 24-month project to address problems faced by those in the Global South. This could be, for example, developing access to secure food, sustainable health and wellbeing, inclusive and quality education, clean sanitation or affordable energy. You will work in collaboration with overseas institutions where you will spend between 25 – 50 percent of your time. It will be up to you to design and complete a major research project.
- Scholarship Award: Grade 7 £31,302 – £39,609 per annum, with potential to progress to £43,267.
- Nationality: Fellowship is available for students from DAC-list country.
- Number of Scholarships: Ten fellowships are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in You will carry out your research programme in collaboration with a primary DAC-list country partner and will spend between 25-50% of your time with partners in a DAC-list country
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: Fellowship is available for students from DAC-list country.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
We are seeking to appoint up to ten 12-month post-doctoral Global Challenge Fellowships (GCFs) across the University. To be eligible you will need to hold a PhD as at the application deadline or be able to demonstrate equivalent experience.
We are seeking to appoint up to ten 24-month post-doctoral Global Challenge Fellowships (GCFs) across the University. To be eligible you will need to hold a PhD as at the application deadline or be able to demonstrate equivalent experience.
- A postdoctoral researcher with the ability to demonstrate an outstanding capacity for innovative research based on a wealth of research experience.
- A clear vision, set out in the proposal, which outlines the broader contribution this project can make to the field of international development.
- Experience of working or conducting research in the country/countries where the research is proposed to take place and a strong relationship with the proposed partner institution(s).
- A proven driver of interdisciplinary and cross-cultural knowledge exchange with a commitment to equality and diversity.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: To apply, you will need to an application form comprising the following sections plus a letter of support from your primary partner organisation:
- Part A: Applicants details and Curriculum Vitae
- Part B: Applicant statement
- Part C: Research proposal and ODA compliance statement
- Part D: Partnership details
- Part E: Declarations and appendices
Thanks For Reading
- IIE Study Abroad Scholarships 2020/2021| Study Abroad Scholarships 2020
- Google & Bertelsmann Fund 75,000 New Udacity Scholarships In Europe 2020/2021
- 4 Year Scholarships 2020/2021 | List Of Full Ride Scholarships 2020
- All Harvard University Scholarships 2020/2021
- Scholarships For Psychology Major 2020/2021 | Psychology Scholarships 2020
- Scholarships For African American Students 2020/2021 | African American Scholarships 2020
- Asian American Scholarships 2020 | Japanese American Scholarships 2020