Fulbright Anne Wexler Scholarships in Public Policy at the University of Queensland in Australia, 2023
Table Of Interest
Today, you and I will quickly talk about the topic titled “Fulbright Anne Wexler Scholarships in Public Policy at the University of Queensland in Australia, 2023 ”.
This has become necessary as a result of the very many emails we have been receiving from our site subscribers concerning when the Fulbright Anne Wexler Scholarships in Public Policy at the University of Queensland in Australia will be out as well as how to go about the application.
However, if you happen to be among those that has been searching for answers to [master of public policy online australia, master of governance and public policy university of queensland, uq scholarships, uq phd scholarship, master of international relations uq, governance degree, university of queensland courses for international students, public policy study, Fulbright Anne Wexler Scholarships in Public Policy at the University of Queensland in Australia 2023 ], then you can see that you are not the only one.
Without wasting further productive time, lets head to the topic “Fulbright Anne Wexler Scholarships in Public Policy at the University of Queensland in Australia ″
Fulbright Anne Wexler Scholarships in Public Policy at the University of Queensland in Australia
The University of Queensland is offering the Fulbright Anne Wexler Scholarships in Public Policy. Scholarship package is generously paid for a maximum period of two years and will be worth AUD 140,000.
Scholarships are open for Australian and U.S. postgraduate students to taking a master‘s degree in the field of public policy in Australia or the United States with strong academic credentials and leadership capability.
Incorporated in the top 50 of the world, the University of Queensland is one of Australia‘s leading research and teaching institutions. It is one of Australia’s fifth oldest university offering choice and opportunity in undergraduate and postgraduate learning.
- IIE Study Abroad Scholarships | Study Abroad Scholarships
- Google & Bertelsmann Fund 75,000 New Udacity Scholarships In Europe
- 4 Year Scholarships | List Of Full Ride Scholarships
- All Harvard University Scholarships
- Scholarships For Psychology Major | Psychology Scholarships
- Scholarships For African American Students | African American Scholarships
- Asian American Scholarships | Japanese American Scholarships
- Application Deadline: July
- Course Level: The scholarship open for the postgraduate degree program
- Scholarship Award: $140,000 (approximate)
- Numbers of Award: Not Known
- Nationality: Australian citizens, Australian Permanent Residents, and NZ citizens
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: Australian citizens, Australian Permanent Residents, and NZ citizens are eligible to apply
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in the field of public policy. These may include key areas such as health, sustainability, energy, climate change, regional security, education, political science, history or governmental relations.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
To participate in this scholarship, the applicants must be Australian postgraduate students commencing a master’s degree in the field of public policy. Applicants cannot hold dual US-Australian citizenship and may be eligible to apply for more than one scholarship.
- In private companies and businesses, those candidates who have mastered in Public Administration are highly in demand as a tax examiner, budget analyst or consultant.
- With a master’s degree in the field of public policy, you can also pursue jobs in the private sector and work as a human resource manager, legal counselor, consultant, or marketing manager.
Applications must be completed and submitted via the online portal.
How to Apply:
To apply, the applicants must submit an online application through the link: https://www.fulbright.org.au/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/2019-20-Student-instructionsV3.pdf.
As part of the application, the applicants must submit all the required documents
To apply for this scholarship, the applicants must be enrolled or planning to enroll at the University of Queensland.
- The Scholarship package is a generous one and will be awarded for a maximum two year period and be valued at up to AUD 140,000.
- Benefits include:
- Living, travel & establishment allowances
- Tuition fees (up to a set limit)
- National Orientation Program and a Fulbright Presentation Dinner
- Distinguished professional network with the S. and Australian Fulbright Alumni Associations
- A support agency in the U.S. that assists with visas, events, and networks
- Media and publicity support
- ASPE medical insurance of up to AUD 100,000 (for the Scholar only)
Dates and Deadlines
The application will be closed on July
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Fulbright Anne Wexler Scholarships in Public Policy at the University of Queensland in Australia, 2020 “.
Thanks For Reading
- Study Abroad In Canada | See Top 10 scholarships To Study Abroad In Canada
- International Masters Scholarship at the University Of Oulu
- Fully funded Singapore International Scholarship
- Fully Funded Duke University International scholarship
- Kings College London International Scholarship