Federal University of Lafia FULAFIA Postgraduate Admission Form 2020/2021
Table Of Interest
- 1 Federal University of Lafia FULAFIA Postgraduate Admission Form 2020/2021
If you have been searching for Federal University of Lafia FULAFIA Postgraduate Admission Form 2020/2021, federal university lafia school fees, fulafia 2020 admission, federal university lafia direct entry, federal university lafia courses, fulafia postgraduate school fees, federal university lafia pgd form, https spgs fulafia edu ng applications, federal university dutse 2020/2021, federal university lafia school fees, then you are not alone.
This is to inform interested candidates that the Federal University of Lafia has commenced the sale of application forms for admission into PGD, M.A/M.Sc and M.Phil/Ph.D programmes for the 2020/2021 Academic Session into the following Faculties:
- Faculty of Arts
- Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Social Sciences
You are advised to take a look at the courses offered in Fulafia for postgraduate students as well as the school fees before proceeding.
FULAFIA Postgraduate Admission Requirements.
1. Postgraduate Diploma
- Candidate must satisfy the matriculation requirements of the University.
- Graduate of FULafia or any other recognized university with at least an Honours degree.
- Holders of Higher National Diploma (HND) with at least an upper credit pass in relevant disciplines.
- Holders of Higher National Diploma (E TD) with lower credit in relevant disciplines but with a minimum of five years relevant post-qualification experience.
- Candidates who have a Higher National Diploma (HND) in Horticulture and Nursery Management and other related disciplines from institutions recognized by the University (Botany).
- Holders of any other qualifications with or without relevant experience which are acceptable to the Board and Senate of FULafia.
2. M.Sc. /M.A. Programmes
- Candidates for M.Sc./M.A. programmes must have five credit passes in relevant subjects.
- In addition, candidates with Bachelor degrees (BSC/B.A.) in relevant fields obtained from recognized Universities, with a in minimum of Second Class Lower Division and a minimum of CGPA of 3.0 (2.50 or 50% in respect of History and International Studies).
3. M.Phil./PhD Programmes
- Candidates must possess a good Master’s degree in the relevant field from a recognized University. with a CGPA of not below 3.5 on a five (5) point scale or 55 percent score average.
4. Professional Degrees:
- Candidates with cognate experience in the discipline applied for may be considered for admission.
Note: Candidates will be required to pass a qualifying examination.
How to Apply for FULAFIA Postgraduate Admission Form.
Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable application fee of Fifteen Thousand Naira (N15.000.00) only in any commercial bank via remita. Visit the University PG portal https://spgs.fulafia.edu.ng/applications to fill online application form and submit.
NB: All payments MUST be initiated on SPGS portal.
4th September, 2020.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Federal University of Lafia FULAFIA Postgraduate Admission Form 2020/2021”.
Thanks For Reading