Table Of Interest
- 1 FRSC Recruitment 2020/2021 Form & Portal | https://frsc.gov.ng/career/ Applications 2020
- 1.1 FRSC Recruitment 2020/2021 Form & Portal | https://frsc.gov.ng/career/ Applications 2020
- 1.2 About FRSC
- 1.3 Functions Of The Federal Road Safety Corps
- 1.4 Qualifications & Application Requirements 2019/2020
- 1.5 Departments Available For Recruitment
- 1.6 How To Apply For Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) 2019.
Today, you and I will as well as many other job searchers will quickly take a look at the topic “FRSC Recruitment 2020/2021 Form & Portal | https://frsc.gov.ng/career/ Applications 2020”.
This has become very necessary as a result of the very many individuals and Job seekers who have been looking for an opening or recruitment into the above organization.
We have decided to write a comprehensive guide on this topic to satisfy the curiosity of all those who have been searching for information regarding [frsc recruitment update, frsc recruitment 2020,latest news on frsc recruitment 2020, frsc recruitment portal 2020, frsc recruitment 2020/2021, frsc recruitment 2020 nairaland, frsc recruitment 2020, www.frsc.gov.ng recruitment 2020, FRSC Recruitment 2020/2021 Form & Portal | https://frsc.gov.ng/career/ Applications 2020] under the following table of content.
Without wasting much of your time, lets quickly head to the topic “FRSC Recruitment 2020/2021 Form & Portal | https://frsc.gov.ng/career/ Applications 2020” right away.
In February 1988, the Federal Government created the Federal Road Safety Commission through Decree No. 45 of the 1988 as amended by Decree 35 of 1992 referred to in the statute books as the FRSC Act cap 141 Laws of the Federation of Nigeria (LFN). Passed by the National Assembly as Federal Road Safety Commission (establishment) Act 2007.
To eradicate road traffic crashes and create safe motoring environment in Nigeria
The Mission of the Corps is to Regulate, Enforce and Coordinate all Road Traffic and Safety Management activities through: o Sustained public enlightenment o Promotion of stakeholder’s cooperation o Robust data management o Improved vehicle administration o Prompt rescue services o Effective patrol operation
In particular the Commission is charged with the responsibilities for:
- Preventing or minimizing accidents on the highway;
- Clearing obstructions on any part of the highways;
- Educating drivers, motorists and other members of the public generally on the proper use of the highways;
- Designing and producing the driver’s license to be used by various categories of vehicle operators;
- Determining, from time to time, the requirements to be satisfied by an applicant for a driver’s licence;
- Designing and producing vehicle number plates
- The standardization of highway traffic codes;
- Giving prompt attention and care to victims of accidents
- Conducting researches into causes of motor accidents and methods of preventing them and putting into use the result of such researches;
- Determining and enforcing speed limits for all categories of roads and vehicles and controlling the use of speed limiting devices;
- Cooperating with bodies or agencies or groups in road safety activities or in prevention of accidents on the highways;
- Making regulations in pursuance of any of the functions assigned to the Corps by or under this Act.
- Regulating the use of sirens, flashers and beacon lights on vehicles other than ambulances and vehicles belonging to the Armed Forces, Nigeria Police, Fire Service and other Para-military agencies;
- Providing roadside and mobile clinics for the treatment of accident victims free of charge;
- Regulating the use of mobile phones by motorists;
- Regulating the use of seat belts and other safety devices;
- Regulating the use of motorcycles on the highway;
- Maintaining the validity period for drivers’ licences which shall be three years subject to renewal at the expiration of the validity period; and
In exercise of the functions, members of the Commission shall have power to arrest and prosecute persons reasonably suspected of having committed any traffic offence.
- Making the highways safe for motorists and other road users as well as checking road worthiness of vehicle.
- Recommending works and infrastructures to eliminate or minimize accidents on the highways.
- Educating motorists and members of the public on the importance of road discipline on the highways.
- Regulating the use of mobile phones by motorists.
- Regulating the use of seat belts and other safety devices.
- Regulating the use of motorcycles on the highways.
- Maintaining the validity period for driver’s licenses which shall be three years subject to renewal at the expiration
Applicants must be:
- Must be a Nigerian by birth.
- Be within the ages 18 to 30 years old in 2019 (35 years will be considered for medical Doctors).
- Not less than 1.68 metres(5.5feet) for male and 1.63 metres(5.3feet) for female in height.
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metres for men only.
- Be physically and mentally fit for paramilitary activities.
- Produce a certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital.
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment, be of good character, and must not have been convicted of any criminal offenses.
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
- General Certificate of Education (Advance Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.).
|2||ADMINISTRATION AND HUMAN RESOURCES||AHR|
|3||SPECIAL DUTIES AND PARTNERSHIP||SD&P|
|5||FINANCE AND ACCOUNTS||F&A|
|6||MOTOR VEHICLE ADMINISTRATION||MVA|
|7||POLICY RESEARCH AND STATISTICS||PRS|
|8||TECHNICAL SERVICE DEPARTMENT||TSD|
|1||CORPS LEGAL ADVISER||CLA|
|3||CORPS MEDICAL AND RESCUE OFFICE||CMRO|
|4||CORPS PROCUREMENT OFFICE||CPRO|
|5||CORPS SAFETY ENGINEERING OFFICE||COSEN|
|6||CORPS PUBLIC EDUCATION OFFICE||CPEO|
|7||CORPS TRANSPORT STANDARDIZATION OFFICE||CTSO|
|9||CORPS INTELLIGENCE OFFICE||CIO|
|1||Special Assistant to Corps Marshal||SA-CM|
|2||Principal Staff Officer to Corps Marshal||PSO-CM|
|3||Projects Implementation Office||PIO|
|4||Planning Advisory Unit||PAU|
|6||National Road Safety Advisory Council||NaRSAC|
|8||Technical Assistant to Corps Marshal||TA-CM|
To apply, simply click on the link below.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “FRSC Recruitment 2020/2021 Form & Portal | https://frsc.gov.ng/career/ Applications 2020”.
Thanks For reading