Federal Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti FEDPOLYADO ND Evening Part-Time Programme Admission Form 2024/2025
Table Of Interest
If you have been searching for Federal Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti FEDPOLYADO ND Evening Part-Time Programme Admission Form 2024/2025, federal polytechnic ado ekiti part time school fees, federal poly ado part time school fees, federal poly ado satellite campus, federal polytechnic ado ekiti admission requirements, federal poly ado ekitiresumption date, then you are in the right place.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Candidates for admission to The Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti for National Diploma Evening Programme in the Academic Session leading to the award of National Diploma.
Federal Poly Ado-Ekiti ND Evening Part-Time Admission Requirements.
- All Candidates who chose The Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti but did not obtain a minimum cut-off mark of 150 in the UTME can apply.
- In addition to the above, Candidates must possess five (5) O’ level relevant subject requirements at Credit level including English Language and Mathematics in not more than two (2) sittings.
- Candidates who scored below 150 in the last UTME but did not choose The Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti as choice Institution can also apply.
- SCHOOL OF BUSINESS STUDIES
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration & Management
- Office Technology and Management
- SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING
- Agriculture and Bio-Environmental Engineering (options in: Farm power and machinery, Soil and Water, Plant Harvest)
- Architectural Technology (options in:: Animal Production, Agricultural Extension and management, soil and water)
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering (options in:: Power & Machines, and Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering )
- Mechanical Engineering (options in:: Plant & Power Engineering, and Manufacturing Engineering)
- Mineral & Petroleum Resources Engineering Tech (options in:: Geological Eng., Mineral Eng., and Mining Engineering)
- SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
- Architectural Technology
- Building Technology
- Estate Management
- Quantity Surveying
- Surveying and Geoinformatics
- Urban and Regional Planning
- SCHOOL OF SCIENCE AND COMPUTER STUDIES
- Computer Science
- Food Technology
- Glass and Ceramic Technology
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Science Technology (options in: Physics with electronics, applied chemistry, Biochemistry and microbiology)
How to Apply for Federal Poly Ado ND Evening Part-Time Form.
The application is in two stages viz:
- Log on to JAMB CAPS website and register via www.jamb.org.ng/efacility
- You need a valid E-mail Address, Phone Number and the sum of N3,500:00 payable to JAMB through Remita. This will enable you obtain a JAMB Registration Number.
- Candidates should visit the Polytechnic website students.fedpolyado.edu.ng and click on applicants to generate and print application payment invoice.
- After clicking on applicants, click on generate invoice, next click the drop-down menu under PROGRAMME and select ND EVENING; next, click on the drop-down menu under COURSE to select your desired course of choice; afterwards, enter required personal details; then, click generate invoice.
- Upon printing of invoice, Candidates can proceed to any bank of their choice along side the invoice generated and make payment of N11,500.00 on the Remita Platform.
- Candidates can also make payment with their debit card (Master Card, Visa Card and Verve Card) following the instructions on the invoice generation page. (Note: before payment with debit card, print your Invoice).
- After payment, Candidates should revisit the School Portal and fill their application forms using the RRR number on the payment invoice (slip). The invoice and the RRR must be in the Candidate’s name.
- Candidates should endeavour to print their acknowledgment slip and application form.Candidates are advised to carefully read through their forms before submission.
- Candidates should endeavour to upload details of O’level subjects to JAMB portal.
For any enquiries call 23480-8041-5584, 23470-3086-6390, 23470-3322-6929, 23490-2594-5943 or send an email to [email protected]
NOTE: On-line application for admission and submission of forms will commence on August and close on November
Candidates are advised to visit the Polytechnic website www.fedpolyado.edu.ng regularly for further detailed instructions on the on-line application as from August,
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Federal Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti FEDPOLYADO ND Evening Part-Time Programme Admission Form “.
Thanks For Reading