Table Of Interest
- 1 EKSU Post UTME Form 2019/2020 Is Out Online, Eksu.edu.ng | EKSU Admission News
This has become absolutely necessary as a lot of EKSU aspirants have been asking us questions in our whatsapp and telegram group pertaining to the subject matter.
However, if you have been wondering about [eksu post utme 2019/2020, eksu post utme 2019/20, how much is eksu screening form, eksu screening portal, eksu departmental cut off mark, eksu admission requirement, eksu school fees, eksulatest news on admission, EKSU Post UTME Form 2019/2020 Is Out Online, Eksu.edu.ng | EKSU Admission News], then you can see that you are not the only one.
Nonetheless, you shall get all the information you have been searching for right here on this blog.
Now lets take them one after the other.
Ekiti State University, EKSU post UTME/admission screening application form for the 2019/2020 academic session is now on sale. Compulsory for Direct Entry candidates too.
The University will also give consideration to UTME candidates who did not make EKSU their choice but scored 180 and above in the last UTME and are interested in the University.
This is to inform all UTME and DIRECT ENTRY(DE) candidates who have applied for admission into the Ekiti State University (EKSU), Ado-Ekiti, for the 2019/2020 academic session, that the on-line screening exercise will take place Soon.
The University will also consider UTME candidates who did not choose EKSU but scored 180 and above in the last UTME and are interested in changing to the University. EKSU accepts 150 and above in the UTME for our pre-degree students only.
- EKSU will admit only candidates who made at least five (5) credit passes in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB in the relevant subjects AT NOT MORE THAN TWO SITTINGS and a minimum of LOWER CREDIT for DIRECT Entry candidates.
- Direct Entry candidates who are interested in changing their choice to ESKU will be considered.
- Any candidate who fails to participate in the screening exercise will not be considered for admission into the University.
Pay the sum of N2000 non-refundable as the screening fee.
- Log on to www.eksueportal.eksu.edu.ng, and dick on 2019/2020 UTME/DE Application, you will be directed to the online application portal.
- Click on ‘new applicant’ and provide the required details to create account (make your Jamb registration number is your password), after which a link would be sent to your email address. Click on the link to complete your registration and you would be redirected back, to online application portal page. Enter your email address and Jamb Registration Number as password to login.
- Select 2018/2019 PUTME application, which require that you supply Jamb Registration Number (UTME Number) and Names as it appears on your Jamb result
- Review your details and click ‘make payment., this will redirect you to the EKSU online payment platform. Select your card type (e.g. Master Card. VISA. VERVE etc.). Enter your debit/ATM card details. Click ‘Pay’ and wait while you are redirected back to the portal, print your receipt and proceed with your registration.
- After successful payment, click ‘proceed’ to fill in the required details on screening form and attach your recent colour passport photograph in JPEG format only
- Detailed results from at most two of the following examinations. SSCE, NECO and NABTEB should be provided.
- Candidates awaiting results should supply them within two weeks of release
- Preview, confirm, submit and Print out the completed form.
- The screening date and time would be obtained on the printout.
- EKSU will admit candidates for Medicine this session..
- Any candidates who fails to participate in the screening will not be considered for admission into the university..
- EKSU gives concession to its pre-degree students in keeping with senate approval.
However, as I have related at the beginning, EKSU Post UTME form is on sale. Nevertheless, this thread has been created so that you can know immediately when the post utme result comes out.
This means that all you need to do is come back to keep checking for updates.
Finally, if you are on whatsapp, you can drop your number so we add you to our whatsapp group.
Deadline: 30th September 2019.
That’s the much I cant take on the topic “EKSU Post UTME Form 2019/2020 Is Out Online, Eksu.edu.ng | EKSU Admission News”.
Thanks For Reading
- EKSU Cut Off Marks 2019/2020 | JAMB & Departmental Cut Off Marks
- EKSU School Fees 2019/2020 For New & Returning Students
- EKSU Post UTME Form 2019/2020 Is Out Online, Eksu.edu.ng | EKSU Admission News
- EKSU Post UTME Result 2019/2020 | How To Check EKSU Post UTME Result Easily
- EKSU Postgraduate Courses 2019/2020 | EKSU PG School Fees Breakdown
- EKSU Postgraduate School Fees 2019/2020 | EKSU PG School Fees Breakdown
- EKSU Postgraduate Admission Form 2019/2020 Out | How To Apply Easily