Table Of Interest
- 1 EKSU Post UTME Form 2021/2022 Is Out Online, Eksu.edu.ng | EKSU Admission News
This has become absolutely necessary as a lot of EKSU aspirants have been asking us questions in our whatsapp and telegram group pertaining to the subject matter.
However, if you have been wondering about [eksu post utme 2021/2022, eksu post utme 2021/2022, how much is eksu screening form, eksu screening portal, eksu departmental cut off mark, eksu admission requirement, eksu school fees, eksulatest news on admission, EKSU Post UTME Form 2021/2022 Is Out Online, Eksu.edu.ng | EKSU Admission News], then you can see that you are not the only one.
Nonetheless, you shall get all the information you have been searching for right here on this blog.
Now lets take them one after the other.
This is to inform all UTME and DIRECT ENTRY(DE) candidates who have applied for admission into the Ekiti State University (EKSU), Ado-Ekiti, for the 2021/2022 academic session, that the on-line screening exercise has commenced.
The University will also consider UTME candidates who did not choose EKSU but scored 180 and above in the last UTME and are interested in changing to the University. EKSU gives concession to its pre-degree students in keeping with senate approval.
EKSU Post-UTME screening exercise will commence from Tuesday, 8th September, 2020 (please, note that there will be no examination).
Candidates who have not written their O’level examinations should not apply for the PUTME screening exercise. They are to apply as soon as the results of their O’level examinations are released.
EKSU Post UTME / DE Screening Eligibility.
- EKSU will admit only candidates who made at least five (5) credit passes in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB in the relevant subjects AT NOT MORE THAN TWO SITTINGS and a minimum of LOWER CREDIT for DIRECT Entry candidates.
- Direct Entry candidates who are interested in changing their choice to ESKU will be considered.
- Any candidate who fails to participate in the screening exercise will not be considered for admission into the University.
The minimum UTME scores for Law, Nursing and Medicine (MBBS) in the University are 200, 220 and 250 respectively. Candidates who scored lower in any of the aforementioned courses may apply for PUTME screening into other courses of their choice. Please, note that, EKSU does not accept IJMB for admission.
How to Apply for EKSU Post UTME Screening.
PROCEDURE OF PAYMENT FOR EKSU POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE
- Login to eksu.edu.ng
- Click on ‘PAY FOR PUTME’
- Select mode of entry e.g. UTME or DIRECT ENTRY.
- Fill in JAMB’s Registration Number.
- Fill in the course you are applying for.
- Fill in your name (Applicant’s name).
- Fill in your phone number (Applicant’s Personal Phone number).
- Fill in your VALID E-MAIL ADDRESS (Applicant’s Email).
- Confirm e-mail address. (Please ensure your email address is active and correct as your payment receipt will be sent to any email address provided on the biller. You may not get a receipt if email is incorrect.
- Please click on the “I’m not a robot” reCAPTCHA box for verification.
- Click “Submit”.
- Then select how you want to pay e.g.
- CARD (This method requires that you fill in your ATM card (Master, Visa or Verve card)details to make payment).
- Bank Branch (This method requires that you enter any bank that processes Remita transaction and present your pre-generated RRR code to make payment).
(You are advised to use any of the above method of payment for ease of service).
Note: Please ensure you fill in your details correctly as payment made for Post-UTME application in error is non-refundable.
- Make sure you copy or print the RRR number generated after successful payment.
HOW TO APPLY.
- To apply for 2020/2021 UTME/DE go back to the www.eksu.edu.ng, click on APPLY FOR PUTME, locate Admission and click on ‘start’, you will be directed to the online application portal.
- ‘Sign up’ by providing the required details to create an account, MAKE SURE YOU PROVIDE YOUR ACTIVE EMAIL AND PERSONAL PHONE NUMBER, a verification email will be sent to you.
- After successful signing up, click LOGIN to log on to your dashboard. Applicants are to login using their CORRECT JAMB registration number as ‘username’ and enter their personal phone number as ‘password’ used while signing up.
- On your dashboard, select the type of application (2020/2021 PUTME application).The next page requires inputting applicant’s JAMB Registration Number (UTME). For applicants who chose EKSU, their information will be populated automatically and they can proceed to fill in their other details. Applicants who did not choose EKSU as first choice will have to fill in all their correct details on the form page.
- The next page requires inputting the RRR number gotten for your payment on remita (A, 1-13 above) for the verification of payment status.
- Attach 1” x 1” of your colour passport photograph with red background in JPEG format only on the form page.
- Upload details of your O’Level result(s) obtained at not more than two sittings at the following examinations: WAEC/SSCE, NECO and NABTEB.
- After undergoing the above procedure, preview, confirm, submit and print out the completed screening form.
- Any candidates who fails to participate in the screening will not be considered for admission into the university..
- EKSU gives concession to its pre-degree students in keeping with senate approval.
- There will be no examination. Screening will be strictly online.
- Direct Entry candidates should process their transcripts, which must get to EKSU via this email: [email protected] on or before Monday, 30th November, 2020 failing which their applications for admission will not be considered
Deadline: December 31st 2020.
However, as I have related at the beginning, EKSU Post UTME form is on sale. Nevertheless, this thread has been created so that you can know immediately when the post utme result comes out.
This means that all you need to do is come back to keep checking for updates.
Finally, if you are on whatsapp, you can drop your number so we add you to our whatsapp group.
That’s the much I cant take on the topic “EKSU Post UTME Form 2021/2022 Is Out Online, Eksu.edu.ng | EKSU Admission News”.
Thanks For Reading
- EKSU Cut Off Marks 2020/2021| JAMB & Departmental Cut Off Marks
- EKSU School Fees 2020/2021 For New & Returning Students
- EKSU Post UTME Form 2020/2021 Is Out Online, Eksu.edu.ng | EKSU Admission News
- EKSU Post UTME Result 2020/2021 | How To Check EKSU Post UTME Result Easily
- EKSU Postgraduate Courses 2020/2021 | EKSU PG School Fees Breakdown
- EKSU Postgraduate School Fees 2020/2021 | EKSU PG School Fees Breakdown
- EKSU Postgraduate Admission Form 2020/2021 Out | How To Apply Easily
- EKSUTH School of Nursing Admission Form 2020/2021 | Complete Guide
- EKSU Admission List 2020/2021 | EKSU 1st Batch, 2nd Batch & Direct Entry Admission List Out
- Ekiti State University EKSU Pre-Degree Admission Form 2020/2021
- Updated List Of Courses Offered In Ekiti State University (EKSU) For 2020/2021 Admission
- EKSU Acceptance Fees 2020/2021 | EKSU Acceptance Fees Portal 2020 & Guidelines
- EKSU Sandwich Degree Admission List 2020/2021 | 2020 Contact Session Admission List
- EKSU Part-Time Degree Admission List 2020/2021 Out | Check All EKSU Part-time List Here 2020/21
- KWCOE Degree Admission List 2020/2021 Released | KWCOE (Affiliated To EKSU) Degree List
- EKSU Post UTME Past Questions, Answers & PDf’s | 2020 EKSU Post UTME Exam Focus