Table Of Interest
Today, you and I will quickly talk about the topic tilted “ Department Of Physics PhD Fellowship In Denmark, 2020 ”.
This has become necessary as a result of the very many emails we have been receiving from our site subscribers concerning when the Department Of Physics PhD Fellowship In Denmark, 2020 will be out as well as how to go about the application.
However, if you happen to be among those that has been searching for answers to [denmark scholarships for international students 2020, denmark scholarships for international students 2020, university of copenhagen, denmark scholarship 2020, masters scholarships in denmark 2020, denmark phd scholarship for international students, denmark scholarship 2020, masters scholarships in denmark 2020, Department Of Physics PhD Fellowship In Denmark 2020 ], then you can see that you are not the only one.
Without wasting further productive time, lets head to the topic “ Department Of Physics PhD Fellowship In Denmark 2020 ”.
Department Of Physics PhD Fellowship In Denmark, 2020
The Department of Physics, Faculty of Science at the University of Copenhagen is offering a PhD scholarship in condensed matter theory. April 2019 or as soon as possible thereafter.
The project will be funded by a grant from the Danish Independent Research Council.
The position is aimed at theoretical studies of magnetic and superconducting systems including cuprates, iron-based superconductors, and topological superconductors.
- Applications Deadline: 27 December 2020
- Study Subject(s): Scholarship is awarded in Condensed Matter Theory.
- Course Level: Scholarship is available for PhD programme.
- Scholarship Award: The starting salary is currently at a minimum DKK 305,291 including annual supplement (+ pension up to DKK 42,171). Negotiation for salary supplement is possible.
- Number of Scholarships: One scholarship is available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Denmark
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: The students of Denmark can apply for these scholarships.
Eligibility: –A master’s degree related to the subject area of the project
-The grade point average achieved
-Professional qualifications relevant to the PhD programme
-Relevant work experience
-Other professional activities
-Marks obtained during the first year of study on the master programme (only relevant for applicants applying for a 4-year scholarship)
How to Apply: The application, in English, must be submitted electronically by clicking APPLY NOW. Please include
• Cover Letter, stating which PhD project you are applying for and detailing your motivation and background for applying for the specific PhD project.
• Diploma and transcripts of records (BSc and MSc)
• Other information for consideration, e.g. list of publications (if any),
• Full contact details (Name, address, telephone & email) of 1-3 professional referees
• Documentation of English language qualifications, cf. general rules and guidelines, p. 5
That’s the much we can take on the topic ” Department Of Physics PhD Fellowship In Denmark, 2020 “.
Thanks For Reading
- IIE Study Abroad Scholarships 2020/2021| Study Abroad Scholarships 2020
- Google & Bertelsmann Fund 75,000 New Udacity Scholarships In Europe 2020/2021
- 4 Year Scholarships 2020/2021 | List Of Full Ride Scholarships 2020
- All Harvard University Scholarships 2020/2021
- Scholarships For Psychology Major 2020/2021 | Psychology Scholarships 2020
- Scholarships For African American Students 2020/2021 | African American Scholarships 2020
- Asian American Scholarships 2020 | Japanese American Scholarships 2020