Table Of Interest
Today, you and I will quickly talk about the topic titled “Chatham House Mo Ibrahim Foundation Academy Fellowship 2020/2021 for Africans”
This has become necessary as a result of the very many emails we have been receiving from our site subscribers concerning when the Chatham House Mo Ibrahim Foundation Academy Fellowship 2020/2021 for Africans will be out as well as how to go about the application.
However, if you happen to be among those that has been searching for answers to [academy fellowship optometry, chatham house africa fellowship, chatham house fellowship 2020, fully funded fellowship programs 2020, global fellowships, international relations fellowships, leadership fellowship, leadership fellowships 2020, Chatham House Mo Ibrahim Foundation Academy Fellowship 2020/2021 for Africans], then you can see that you are not the only one.
Without wasting further productive time, lets head to the topic “Chatham House Mo Ibrahim Foundation Academy Fellowship 2020/2021 for Africans″
Chatham House is pleased to invite applications for the Mo Ibrahim Foundation Academy Fellowship in the Queen Elizabeth II Academy for Leadership in International Affairs.
Academy fellowships provide emerging leaders at the mid-point of their careers with the opportunity to develop their skills and knowledge, publish, speak at events, expand their personal networks, and further develop an understanding of critical issues in international affairs, which will enable them to contribute to positive change in their home countries and broader region.
Fellows join a diverse cohort of professionals from a variety of sectors including academia, NGOs, business, government or the media who are looking for the next step or transition in their career. The fellowship is for a 10-month term from mid-September 2020 to late-July 2021. The fellow will be based full-time at Chatham House, London.
A fellow’s time will be split between three key areas:
- Completing a personal research project of the fellow’s own design undertaken with the guidance of a Chatham House expert, (approximately 50%).
- Contributing to the ongoing research activities of their host research team and other Chatham House teams as appropriate (approximately 20%).
- Participation in the Academy’s Leadership Programme (approximately 30%). The Leadership Programme is a key part of the Academy fellowships. It provides fellows with the opportunity to develop their knowledge, skills, network and self-awareness, which they can then draw upon in their future careers as effective leaders in their field.
Academy Fellowship Eligibility.
- The fellowship is open to citizens of Cameroon, Cote d’Ivoire, Nigeria, Sierra Leone, Ethiopia, Uganda, Mozambique, Zambia. Applications will also be accepted from applicants holding dual nationality which includes one of these countries;
- It is required that the applicant holds a completed BA degree or equivalent, Masters degree with an international focus is preferred;
- The fellowship is aimed at candidates at the mid-stage of their career and who come from academia, NGOs, business, government departments, civil society or the media. They should possess knowledge of, and an interest in, the policy challenges related to global governance.
- The fellow will receive a monthly stipend of £2,295. Modest provision is made for the costs of relocation, fieldwork, and possible publication costs.
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
Application Deadline: 29th April 2019 at 9:00am UK Time
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Chatham House Mo Ibrahim Foundation Academy Fellowship 2019/2020 for Africans”.
Thanks For Reading
- IIE Study Abroad Scholarships 2020/2021| Study Abroad Scholarships 2020
- Google & Bertelsmann Fund 75,000 New Udacity Scholarships In Europe 2020/2021
- 4 Year Scholarships 2020/2021 | List Of Full Ride Scholarships 2020
- All Harvard University Scholarships 2020/2021
- Scholarships For Psychology Major 2020/2021 | Psychology Scholarships 2020
- Scholarships For African American Students 2020/2021 | African American Scholarships 2020
- Asian American Scholarships 2020 | Japanese American Scholarships 2020