Table Of Interest
- 1 Catholic University College Admission Forms 2020/2021 | Admission Forms & Requirements
Today, you and I will quickly take a look at the topic “Catholic University College Admission Forms 2020/2021 | Admission Forms & Requirements“.
This has become necessary as a result of the very many emails and calls we have been receiving from Catholic University College aspirants pertaining when the Catholic University College Admission Forms will be out on sale for 2020/2021 academic session.
However, we are glad to inform all those who have been searching for [catholic university admission deadline, catholic university ghana admission forms, catholic university college of ghana fees, catholic university college of nursing, catholic university college of ghana contact, catholic university postgraduate programmes, courses offered at catholic university in ghana, catholic university distance learning, Catholic University College Admission Forms 2020/2021 | Admission Forms & Requirements] then you can see that you are not the only one searching.
Without wasting much time, lets head to the topic proper.
Catholic University College Admission Forms 2020/2021 | Admission Forms & Requirements
- Updated List Of Courses Offered In Catholic University College of Ghana
- Catholic University College Cut Off Points 2020/2021 | Cut Off Points & Requirements
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for Catholic University College Undergraduate admission for the 2020/2021 Academic Year. Candidates must meet the Catholic University College Admission Requirements before being considered for admission.
|Admission Requirement for Undergraduates|
HOW TO APPLY FOR CATHOLIC UNIVERSITY COLLEGE ADMISSION
- Visit the College website; https://www.cug.edu.gh/
INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO FILL THE FORM
- Applicants should exercise great care in completing the Application Form since any errors might lead to the rejection of the application form. (Note: Any incomplete Application Form will not be processed).
- An applicant is requested to complete ONLYone set of Application Form.
- An applicant is requested to complete the Application Form in BLOCK LETTERS with all the relevant information
as required. However, Part D on page 7 should be in small letters.
- One passport size photograph of applicant with his/her name and signature at the back should be fixed at the right-top-corner of page 2.
- An applicant should enclose every relevant certificates/result slips and other qualifications to facilitate the processing of the Application Form for admission.
- An applicant to be considered for a higher placement should enclose his/her transcripts.
- Mature Applicant should include in the Application Form copies of his/her Birth Certificate and Letters of Employment of First Appointment.
- The University shall not be responsible for any negligence on the part of any applicant.
Thanks For Reading