Table Of Interest
- 1 Campus of Webster University Admission Forms 2020/2021 | Admission Forms & Requirements
- 1.1 Campus of Webster University Admission Forms 2020/2021 | Admission Forms & Requirements
- 1.2 How to apply
- 1.3 Evaluation of your application
- 1.4 Admissions Requirements
- 1.5 Additional Requirements: MBA
- 1.6 3-Step Streamlined Application Process
Today, you and I will quickly take a look at the topic “Campus of Webster University Admission Forms 2020/2021 | Admission Forms & Requirements“.
This has become necessary as a result of the very many emails and calls we have been receiving from Campus Of Webster University aspirants pertaining when the Campus Of webster University Admission Forms will be out on sale for 2020/2021 academic session.
However, we are glad to inform all those who have been searching for [webster university ghana scholarship, webster university ghana requirements, webster university ghana jobs, webster university ghana hostel, webster university ghana fees, webster university application, webster university courses, university east legon, Campus of Webster University Admission Forms 2020/2021 | Admission Forms & Requirements ] then you can see that you are not the only one searching.
Without wasting much time, lets head to the topic proper.
Campus of Webster University Admission Forms 2020/2021 | Admission Forms & Requirements
Webster University requires certain qualifications when applying to a graduate program. Students interested in a Master’s degree can begin their studies in the Fall 1 term (August), Fall 2 (October), Spring 1 (January), Spring 2 (March) and Summer (May).
Webster Ghana operates on a rolling admission basis; you can submit your application at any time during the year. An admission decision is usually made within two weeks of receiving of all application documents.
For prospective students who need a student visa, we recommend completing your application at least two months before your desired enrollment date.
After selecting a program, apply online and prepare to submit the following documents:
- Official transcripts indicating all undergraduate courses attended and the award of the bachelor’s degree
- Explanation of the grading system and scale, if not the American 4-point GPA scale
- Literal English translations of the diploma and transcripts (if they are not in English). Translations must be official: certified by an accredited translator or notarized by a competent legal authority. We do not accept photocopies of translations
- English proficiency results from either a TOEFL or IELTS test
- A 500 word essay on one of the following two topics:
1. Your past experiences that may have helped you shape your future goals and why.
2. How you expect this graduate program to help you achieve your future career or personal goals.
- A letter of recommendation. These can be professional colleagues, supervisors, and/or professors who are able to comment on your ability to be a successful graduate student
- An updated résumé or curriculum vitae
- Official ID – A photocopy of a national identity card or passport biographical page
Evaluation of your application
Applications are reviewed by the Admissions Committee and by an Academic Advisor. We look for evidence of your potential to be successful at Webster University.
Primary consideration is given to your academic performance, the rigor and content of your Bachelor’s degree coursework, your performance in courses directly related to the Master’s program (if applicable), your documented English language proficiency, your work experience (where relevant), your motivation and commitment as demonstrated in your application essay and discussed in your letters of recommendations.
These requirements apply to Webster Master’s degree programs:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- A cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of 2.5 on a 4 point scale, or its equivalent. Academic achievement in programs that use a different assessment scale is evaluated in the context of the relevant academic system
- The English language proficiency minimum requirement is a TOEFL score of 575 points on the Paper-based test (PBT) or 89 points Internet-based test (iBT) or an IELTS score Overall band 6.5
Additional Requirements: MBA
MBA applicants need to have completed the following courses, or their equivalents, within the last five years with a grade of ‘B’ or better:
- Financial Accounting – BUSN 5600 Accounting Theory and Practice
- Microeconomics & Macroeconomics – BUSN 5620 Current Economic Analysis
An MBA applicant’s transcripts will be assessed for equivalents to the above courses. If missing from the applicant’s educational background, the applicant will need to successfully complete the pre-requisite coursework before starting the MBA program. Pre-requisite courses do not count towards the MBA degree.
3-Step Streamlined Application Process
Call or email us for assistance: +233 (0)540120849 / [email protected]
Quick Step 1: Click on the Apply Now Online button and start by creating a login profile.
Quick Step 2: Go back to the application page, login with your username and password to start your application. Complete the application in 15-20 minutes. There is an application fee of 200 Ghana Cedis (outside of Ghana: US$50) that will be collected later but at the payment screen, you can enter a Fee Waiver Code before you can submit the application. Request a code by sending an email to [email protected]
Quick Step 3: We send you a confirmation and ask you to submit all the supporting documents by email, drop-off or mail. Download and read the Admissions Handbook for details. Find the links below. You will also need to sit in for a 1.5-hour entrance examination.
You will receive the admissions decision within a week if all required documents are submitted. Then you can start telling your family, friends, and colleagues that you’ve been accepted into a top American university, the first one to have a campus and deliver fully accredited degrees right here in West Africa.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Campus of Webster University Admission Forms 2020/2021 | Admission Forms & Requirements “.
Thanks For Reading