Benue State University BSU Postgraduate Admission List 2023/2024 Released
Table Of Interest
If you have been searching for Benue State University BSU Postgraduate Admission List 2023/2024 Released, benue state university postgraduate school fees, benue state university masters programme 2023/2024, bsu postgraduate portal, bsu pg admission 2023, cefter bsu pg admission, bsu postgraduate handbook, bsu postgraduate admission status for 2023 2023, then you are in the right place.
This is to inform all the candidates that applied for the Benue State University (BSUM) Postgraduate School admission that they can now check their admission status online.
How to Check BSUM Postgraduate Admission List.
- Go to BSUM admission status checking portal at http://portal.bsum.edu.ng/checkAdmission.jsp.
- Supply your application number in the required column.
- Finally, click on submit to access your admission status.
Benue State University Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure.
i. Proceed to pay a non-refundable Admission Verification fee of four hundred (N400.00) naira only using the e-payment procedure.
ii. Proceed to pay an acceptance fee of ten thousand (N10,000.00) naira only using the e-payment procedure.
1. The Guidelines on e-payment are as follows:
i. Visit www.bsum.edu.ng or https://www.portal.bsum.edu.ng
ii. Click on e-payment platform to open the e-payment form
iii. Select programme (Postgraduate) Payment Category. Type in Application Number, Select session or semester as applicable.
iv. Click on “Generate Payment Reference” to generate payment number.
v. Click on link to proceed.
a. For cash payments at Bank: Visit any of the following Bank Branches nation-wide to make payment.
• Fidelity Bank Plc
• Zenith Bank Plc
• ECO Bank Plc
• Guaranty Trust Bank Plc
• Sterling Bank Plc
• Diamond Bank Plc
• First Bank of Nigeria Plc
• United Bank for Africa Plc
• Union Bank of Nigeria Plc
2. Before proceeding to the bank, complete and printout your Payment Reference Number slip from the e-payment platform from the University website or Portal and take it to the bank. On receipt of cash from you the Bank using “College Pay” will process your transaction and generate Payment Receipt for you.
b. For ATM Payments: Visit any ATM machine with your ATM card and do the following:
▪ Select Quick teller from the ATM menu
▪ Select pay bills
▪ Fill in the Payment reference number generated from the e-payment platform when you are requested to enter the Customer ID.
▪ Fill in 04255101 when you are requested to enter the Payment Code
▪ Enter your GSM Number and complete the transaction.
3. After successfully completing the payment, return to the portal to login and print out your Payment Receipt.
c. For payment using Quickteller from the Internet: Visit the quickteller website www.quickteller.com/bsum to complete your transaction.
▪ Insert your Registration number
▪ Insert your email and mobile number and click “continue”
▪ Follow the instructions on the screen to complete your payment
▪ Print out the payment confirmation slip
▪ Return to the portal and print out a payment confirmation slip
4. Registration of fresh candidates commences from Monday, 24th June, 2023 will end on Friday, July 12, 2023
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Benue State University BSU Postgraduate Admission List Released”.
Thanks For Reading
BSUM Related Posts
BSUM Cut Off Marks| JAMB & Departmental Cut Off Marks
BSUM School Fees For New & Returning Students
BSUM Postgraduate Admission Form Out | Apply Now
BSUM Postgraduate Courses | BSUM PG School Fees
BSUM Postgraduate School Fees | BSUM PG Acceptance Fees
BSUM Post UTME Result | How To Check BSUM Post UTME Screening Result Easily
BSUM Admission List | BSUM 1st Batch & Direct Entry Admission List Out
BSUM Post UTME Form Is Out Online, bsum.edu.ng | BSUM Admission News
Ojoh charity Eyonye says
I what to check my name