Government Of Austria ITH 100% Masters Scholarships For Developing Countries 2020/2021
Table Of Interest
- 1 Government Of Austria ITH 100% Masters Scholarships For Developing Countries 2020/2021
- 1.1 About Government Of Austria ITH 100% Masters Scholarships For Developing Countries
- 1.2 Eligibiity/Criterias for the scholarship
- 1.3 Scholarship Estimations For Priority Nations
- 1.4 Qualified Countries For The Scholarship
- 1.5 How To Apply For The Government Of Austria ITH 100% Masters Scholarships For Developing Countries
- 1.6 Other relevant Information concerning the scholarship
Today, you and I will quickly take a look at the topic “Government Of Austria ITH 100% Masters Scholarships For Developing Countries 2020/2021”.
This has become very necessary as a lot of students from all developing countries in the world have been asking me several questions concerning the Austrian ITH Scholarships for 2020/2021.
However, if you happen to be among those that have been searching for answers to [scholarship in austria for developing countries, scholarships in austria for international students 2020/2021, scholarships in australia for african students, austrian government scholarship, australia scholarship 2020, scholarships in australia for international students 2020, austrian government scholarship 2020, austria scholarship 2020/2021, Government Of Austria ITH 100% Masters Scholarships For Developing Countries 2020/2021], then you can see that you are not the only one.
Nonetheless, you shall get all the information you have been searching for right here on this blog.
About Government Of Austria ITH 100% Masters Scholarships For Developing Countries
The Austrian Development Cooperation through the institute of Tourism and hotel management offers about 30 scholarships to applicants from priority countries as well as other developing countries .
The tourism school in Salzburg has an outstanding international reputation and a long tradition .
They train future entrprenuersand employees accroding to the needs of the international tourism and leisure indurstry.
Understudies may go to ITH by private means or through grants given by the Austrian Development Cooperation.
Predetermined number of grants are offered each year by the Austrian Development Cooperation.
If it’s not too much trouble know that being offered a grant isn’t programmed and extremely focused
Offered every year? True
Qualified Countries: Scholarships are offered to I) ADC Priority nations (See list beneath) and ii) Other Developing nations
Number of Awardees: up to 30
Eligibiity/Criterias for the scholarship
- Top 10 Law School Scholarships For International Students | UK Law Scholarships 2020Top 10 Colleges In Louisiana 2020/2021 | Best Colleges In Louisiana 2020/2021
The following are the eligibilities or the criterias that must be satisfied for the schoalrship to be granted. The applicant must;
- Be between 18 – 35 years old
- Have an auxiliary school leaving authentication (secondary school certificate)
- Have at least one year’s understanding inside the tourism and cordiality industry
- Non-local English speakers must have an English capability e.g. TOEFL, Cambridge first Certificate, IELTS or proportional
- Fruitful applicants ought to be driven and liberal with great authoritative and time administration aptitudes
Scholarship Estimations For Priority Nations
It is relevant to note that the Scholarship for Priority nations include:
- educational cost charge
- flight tickets (from home nation to Salzburg and back)
- medical coverage
- nourishment from Monday – Sunday
- outings (with the exception of field trek to ITB Berlin)
- € 205.- stash cash every month
However, the following are excluded from the grants
- exchange from the Airport to the lodging and back to the Airport when taking off
- visa charge: the visa expenses must be paid by the candidates. The passage visa is roughly $ 110, – and the 8 months living arrangement allow, which will be issued in Salzburg, costs around € 120.
- Grant for Developing nations include:
- educational cost charge
- medical coverage
- nourishment from Monday – Friday
- outings (aside from field outing to ITB Berlin)
- € 205.- stash cash every month
Likewise, the following are excluded from the scholarship
- convenience: settlement costs must be secured by understudies who are granted this grant. It is € 247, – every month. (€ 1976, – altogether). The aggregate settlement expense of € 1.976, – must be transmitted ahead of time before affirmation letter can be issued.
- flight ticket: Students who are on this grant need to cover their own particular travel costs from their nations to Salzburg and back.
- visa expense: the visa charges must be paid by the candidates. The section visa is around $ 110, – and the 8 months living arrangement allow, which will be issued in Salzburg, costs
Qualified Countries For The Scholarship
ADC Priority Nations
The ADC priority nations include:
- Burkina Faso
- Palestinian Territories
Other Developing Nations
Other Developing Nations include:
- Central African Republic
- Dem. Rep.
- The Gambia
- Haiti, Kenya
- Dem Rep.
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Sierra Leone
- South Sudan
- Cape Verde
- Congo Rep.
- Côte d’Ivoire
- Arab Rep.
- El Salvador
- Lao PDR
- Fed. Sts.
- Papua New Guinea
- São Tomé and Principe
- Solomon Islands
- Sri Lanka
How To Apply For The Government Of Austria ITH 100% Masters Scholarships For Developing Countries
Application has been made extremely simple. To apply, simply follow the instructions below.
Application must be sent directly to the institute by May 1, 2019. Please make sure that all documents are translated into English
- Get information about ITH from an Austrian consulate or embassy. Visit the ITH Website.
- Download ITH application form by clicking
Austrian embassies and consulates have this form as well.
- Application Process – all applications should be sent directly to the Institute. Submission deadline is the 1st of May of every year, which means the Institute has to receive the application by that date.
- Confirmation – You would be informed about the result of your application by the end of June. If you were awarded a scholarship you will receive a letter of acceptance
Click here to acess the scholarship application form.
Other relevant Information concerning the scholarship
It is however relevant to note that the scholarship application deadline has been announced. The deadline for the scholarship is the 1st of May, 2020.
Nonetheless, if you need further information, just head over to their official website by clicking here.
- Study Abroad In Canada | See Top 10 scholarships To Study Abroad In Canada
- International Masters Scholarship at the University Of Oulu
- Fully funded Singapore International Scholarship
- Fully Funded Duke University International scholarship
- Kings College London International Scholarship
Nonetheless, if you want me to update you on the progress of the scholarship, do not hesitate to drop your email/phone in the comment box.
That’s the much I can take on the topic “Government Of Austria ITH 100% Masters Scholarships For Developing Countries 2020/2021”.
Thanks for Reading
- IIE Study Abroad Scholarships 2020/2021 | Study Abroad Scholarships 2020
- Google & Bertelsmann Fund 75,000 New Udacity Scholarships In Europe 2020/2021
- 4 Year Scholarships 2020/2021 | List Of Full Ride Scholarships 2020
- All Harvard University Scholarships 2019/2020
- Scholarships For Psychology Major 2020/2021 | Psychology Scholarships 2020
- Scholarships For African American Students 2020/2021 | African American Scholarships 2020
- Asian American Scholarships 2020 | Japanese American Scholarships 2020