Table Of Interest
If you have been searching for Auchi Polytechnic SPAT Admission Form 2020/2021 [HND/ND Evening Programmes], auchi polytechnic school fees, auchi poly spat school fees, is auchi spat form out for 2020/2021, is auchi poly spat form for 2020/2021 out, auchi spat form 2020, auchi spat form 2020/2021, auchi poly spat class list, auchi polytechnic 2, then you are not alone.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the School of Evening Studies (S.E.S.), Auchi Polytechnic, Auchi for the underlisted programmes beginning in the 2020/2021 Academic Session: (Note that possession of JAMB/UTME Result is a prerequisite for admission into all Programmes).
Art and Industrial Design (General Art & Industrial Design/Fashion Design and Clothing Technology)
Banking & Finance
Chemical Engineering Technology
Civil Engineering Technology
Elect/Elect Engineering Technology
Mechanical Engineering Technology
Mineral & Petroleum Resources Engineering Technology
Office Technology & Management (OTM)
Science Laboratory Technology (SLT)
How to Apply for Auchi Polytechnic SPAT Admission Form
Application forms will be completed online via the Polytechnic website www.auchipoly.edu.ng (All applicants are required to pay a non-refundable application and screening fee of Eighteen thousand (N18,000.00) Naira only made payable through the following Banks nationwide in favour of Auchi Polytechnic Treasury Single Account (TSA).
- Eco Bank of Nigeria PLC
- Polaris Bank
- United Bank for Africa (UBA) PLC
RETURN OF COMPLETED APPLICATION FORMS:
All applicants are expected to complete application forms and submit online.
Thereafter, follow the links on the portal to print:
- A copy of the Acknowledgement Slip. This will be presented at the screening venue before an applicant is screened.
- Two copies of the application form.
- Two photocopies of e-receipt and Bank tellers.
The forms, accompanied with two (2) sets of photocopies of credentials; and two (2) recent passport-sized photographs should be enclosed in an envelope. Then, bring the envelope with you to the Polytechnic during the screening Exercise. Closing date is ONE MONTH from the date of this Advertisement.
PROCEDURE FOR USING AUCHI POLYTECHNIC ONLINE APPLICATION ADMISSIONS PLATFORM
Read and follow the steps below carefully.
- Open your web browser and type in Auchi Polytechnic URL: auchipoly.edu.ng, to display the Auchi Polytechnic web page. Select the desired portal (morning, evening or degree).
- Click on the link. Apply for 2020/2021 Auchi Polytechnic ND or HND as it applies to you.
- The application form request will display.
- Carefully complete the application form request. Ensure that you provide all the required information correctly.
- NOTE: provide a username, (Preferably your phone number) and a password. Write your username and password in a safe place because you will need them for subsequent logins. Then click Generate Remita Payment Reference.
- Take the generated REMITA PAYMENT REFERENCE (RRR) to the designated bank and request that your payment is processed on the REMITA platform. You can also make payments on any REMITA approved payment channels. Allow a couple of hours for your payment to be processed before returning to the portal to continue with your application—login with your username and password.
- Click on Continue With My Application Form.
- Complete the application form carefully. Ensure that you provide the required information correctly as false information may disqualify your application. Upload your passport photograph as well as the required scanned copies of your credentials.
- Print a copy of the Acknowledgement slip and two copies of the application form.
- Enclose two (2) sets of photocopies of your credentials; e-receipt of remita payment, birth certificate and two (2) recent passport-sized photographs to the forms in an envelope. Then bring the envelope with you to the Polytechnic on the yet to be announced date for a physical screening exercise.
Note: Any payment procedure generated and processed on any other platform for the purpose of admission is invalid. All payment procedure must originate from the Auchipoly EduPortal, the Portal is already in tegrated with the Remita payment platform.
If you have any difficulty in completing the application form, please call or send a text to the GSM number 08182284195 or e-mail [email protected] (between 9.a.m. and 4 p.m. weekdays only)
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Auchi Polytechnic SPAT Admission Form 2020/2021 [HND/ND Evening Programmes]”.
Thanks For Reading