Asian Development Bank-Japan Scholarship Program For International Students, 2019
Today, you and I will quickly talk about the topic tilted “Asian Development Bank-Japan Scholarship Program For International Students, 2019 ”.
This has become necessary as a result of the very many emails we have been receiving from our site subscribers concerning when the Asian Development Bank-Japan Scholarship Program For International Students, 2019 will be out as well as how to go about the application.
However, if you happen to be among those that has been searching for answers to [adb scholarship application form, adb scholarship university of tokyo, adb japan scholarship 2019, adb scholarship university of auckland, adb scholarship university of melbourne, world bank scholarship, asian development bank scholarship 2019, scholarship institutions, Asian Development Bank-Japan Scholarship Program For International Students, 2019 ], then you can see that you are not the only one.
Without wasting further productive time, lets head to the topic “Asian Development Bank-Japan Scholarship Program For International Students, 2019″.
The Japanese Government is pleased to announce the Japan Scholarship Program at the Asian Development Bank.
The scholarship is open to pursuing postgraduate studies in economics, management, science and technology, and other development-related fields at participating academic institutions in the Asia-Pacific region.
The aim is to provide an opportunity for well-qualified citizens of ADB’s developing member countries to undertake postgraduate studies.
Founded in 1883, Auckland is the country’s largest university with over 40,000 students, nearly 10,000 of whom graduate annually. The values of the University reflect a commitment to Conserving, advancing and disseminating knowledge through teaching, learning, research and creative work of the highest standard.
- IIE Study Abroad Scholarships 2019/2020 | Study Abroad Scholarships 2019
- Google & Bertelsmann Fund 75,000 New Udacity Scholarships In Europe 2019/2020
- 4 Year Scholarships 2019/2020 | List Of Full Ride Scholarships 2019
- All Harvard University Scholarships 2019/2020
- Scholarships For Psychology Major 2019/2020 | Psychology Scholarships 2019
- Scholarships For African American Students 2019/2020 | African American Scholarships 2019
- Asian American Scholarships 2019 | Japanese American Scholarships 2019
- Applications Deadline: July 19, 2019
- Course Level: The scholarship is open for the postgraduate degree program.
- Study Subject: The scholarship will be awarded in the field of economics, management, science and technology, and other development-related fields at participating academic institutions in the Asia-Pacific region.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship will cover:
- Tuition fees at the University of Auckland.
- Airfare from the scholar’s home country to Auckland, New Zealand.
- The basic cost of living in Auckland.
- Health and medical insurance in New Zealand.
- Airfare from Auckland, New Zealand, to the scholar’s home country at the conclusion of his or her course of study.
- For scholars engaged in research, a special grant may be available for thesis preparation.
- Note: The ADB-JSP does not cover dependents.
- Nationality: developing member countries are eligible to apply.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in New Zealand
To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
- Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available to students from developing member countries.
- Entrance Requirements: You must:
- Be a national of an ADB borrowing member. For a list of current developing member countries visit the ADB – Japan Scholarship Programme.
- Have gained admission to an approved master at an approved academic institution.
- Have a bachelors degree or its equivalent with a superior academic record.
- Have at least two years of full-time professional work experience (acquired after a university degree) at the time of application.
- Be proficient in oral and written English communication skills to be able to pursue studies.
- Be under 35 years old at the time of application. In exceptional cases, for programmes which are appropriate for senior officials and managers, the age limit is 45 years.
- Be in good health.
- Agree to return to your home country after completing the programme.
- University of Auckland programmes covered by this scholarship scheme are limited to the following:
- Master of Public Health
- Master of Science (Environmental Science)
- Master of Arts (Development Studies)
- Master of International Business
- Masters programmes in Engineering.
To be considered for the scholarship, you must submit the following documentation prior to the closing date:
- Completed ADB-JSP Information Sheet
- Academic documentation – both academic transcripts and degree certificates
- Certificate of Employment for the duration of employment issued by the company
- Certificate of Income issued by the company
- Certificate of Family Income issued by the company. Must be either your parents or spouses annual/monthly income.
- Copy of your Passport
- Valid IELTS test
To apply for the scholarship, the applicants must submit an online application through the given link: https://www.adb.org/site/careers/japan-scholarship-program/procedures-applying
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Asian Development Bank-Japan Scholarship Program For International Students, 2019 “.
Thanks For Reading