Table Of Interest
Today, you and I will quickly talk about the topic titled “ Alcon Summer Internship – Chemistry – R&D Lake Forest, CA 2020”.
This has become necessary as a result of the very many emails we have been receiving from our site subscribers concerning when the Alcon Summer Internship – Chemistry – R&D Lake Forest, CA 2020 will be out as well as how to go about the application.
However, if you happen to be among those that has been searching for answers to [internship in chemistry, analytical chemist internship, internship for bsc chemistry students, chemistry internships orlando, chemistry internships minnesota, summer jobs for chemistry majors, chemistry entry level jobs, pharmaceutical firm internship, Alcon Summer Internship – Chemistry – R&D Lake Forest CA 2020], then you can see that you are not the only one.
Without wasting further productive time, lets head to the topic “Alcon Summer Internship – Chemistry – R&D Lake Forest, CA 2020 ″
Alcon Laboratories, Inc. is looking for exceptionally talented, driven people who want to make a difference. If you’d like to help change the way the world sees, this is your chance to apply at the 2020 Chemistry R&D Summer Internship (Lake Forest, CA).
Alcon’s 10-12 week summer internship program provides real-world work experience to university students. As an R&D Intern, you will do real and meaningful work that has a direct impact on Alcon’s customers and patients.
In addition to work assignments and projects, Alcon also provides the students’ career development and networking opportunities throughout the duration of the summer internship program.
Internship is available in the Research & Development Functional Area
Course Level: Internship
Employment Type: Temporary
Internship Provider: Alcon Laboratories, Inc.
Internship can be taken in the U.S.
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Current student enrolled in an accredited university
- Ability to commit to a 10-12 week full-time summer internship program
- Willingness to learn from others on the job and inside a specific team
- Curiosity to explore different functions and unique roles at Alcon
- Prior internship or co-op experience in medical device or pharmaceutical industry
- Ability to demonstrate and excel in Quality, Innovation, Performance, Collaboration, Courage and Integrity in a cross-matrix team environment.
- Preferred concentration/major in chemistry
Internship Open for International Students: No
Is this paid internship? This is a paid internship programme.
The Novartis Group of Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers and take pride in maintaining a diverse environment. They do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.
- As an R&D Intern, you will have the opportunity to be working side-by-side with over 1,800 highly skilled individuals dedicated to innovate and find solutions for current and future unmet needs in eye care. These unmet medical needs include glaucoma, cataract & refractive error, retina and external disease.
- As an R&D Intern – assigned project(s) will align to one of our two business groups – Surgical or Vision Care where opportunities to learn more about the discovery and identification of new eye care solutions and treatments are in the future.
- Project potential scope can provide opportunity as an R&D Intern to fill the pipeline through in-house development, partnerships with leading institutions, acquisitions, and in-licensing.
- The intern assignments are designed to allow you to experience, first-hand, the type of work we do within Alcon. As an intern, you can make an impact on the business as well as continue to build your analytical, technical and leadership skills.
- Most projects offer the opportunity to work with individuals in a variety of capacities within the area you’re assigned and, potentially in other functions. Their summer R&D Intern internship assignments could be in a variety of functions.
Number of awards offered: Numbers not given
The program is a full-time, 10-12 week summer internship program. Interns are expected to work 40 hours per week during the length of their internship unless otherwise specified by their manager.
Notification: Not given
To apply, you will need to create an account online or can sign-in by Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn at https://sjobs.brassring.com/TGnewUI/Search/home/HomeWithPreLoad?PageType=JobDetails&partnerid=13617&siteid=5268&jobid=2581975&AL=1&_ga=2.153772926.71096637.1550143605-962010852.1550143605#jobDetails=2581975_5268
Internship Application Deadline: Internship application deadline is February 28th, 2021.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Alcon Summer Internship – Chemistry – R&D Lake Forest, CA 2020”.
Thanks For Reading
- IIE Study Abroad Scholarships 2020/2021| Study Abroad Scholarships 2020
- Google & Bertelsmann Fund 75,000 New Udacity Scholarships In Europe 2020/2021
- 4 Year Scholarships 2020/2021 | List Of Full Ride Scholarships 2020
- All Harvard University Scholarships 2020/2021
- Scholarships For Psychology Major 2020/2021 | Psychology Scholarships 2020
- Scholarships For African American Students 2020/2021 | African American Scholarships 2020
- Asian American Scholarships 2020 | Japanese American Scholarships 2020