Table Of Interest
If you have been searching for AFMS Jos Selection Interview Requirements & Instructions 2020/2021, airforce secondary school past questions, www.nafec.org.ng 2020, www.nafec.org.ng portal, airforce entrance exam, afms jos school fees, afms jos result 2020, airforce secondary school entrance examination 2020, afms jos result 2020, airforce secondary school past questions then you are not alone.
This is to inform all candidates who will be attending the Airforce Military School Jos (AFMS JOS) Selection Interview that they are hereby informed to take note of the following instructions and requirements as listed below for 2020/2021 academic session.
AFMS Jos Selection Interview Schedule, Requirements & Instructions 2020/2021
1. Candidates are to arrive on 27th November, 2020. There will be an Air Force Military School bus at the Jos airport to pick those who may travel by air. Candidates who fail to report on scheduled date may be disqualified.
2. The interview process will consist of medical, written and oral examinations. The medical and oral examinations will begin on 27th November, 2020 while the written examination will take place in the School hall on 30 November, 2020 by 8:30am. It is essential that candidates take part in all the 3 phases of the interview.
3. Candidates are warned that anyone who employs someone to write the written test for him, or is appearing at the interview for someone else will be disqualified and handed over to the Police in Jos.
4. Candidates are strongly advised not to come for the interview if they are sicklers, asthmatic, epileptic, physically handicapped or mentally retarded. Anyone with any of these medical problems may not be able to withstand the rigours of the school’s daily military programme. However, the NAF doctors’ decision on medical fitness of a candidate is final.
5. Only candidates between 11 and 13 years of age by September 2020 will be admitted into the School.
6. Candidates are required to bring along the following items:
a. Evidence of the candidate’s state of origin in form of a certificate duly signed and stamped by the secretary of the candidate’s Local Government Council or any other person duly authorised to issue such certificate.
b. Original and photocopy of candidate’s birth certificate.
c. Original and photocopy of POR publication of the candidate’s birth, if the candidate’s parent is a military personnel.
d. Testimonial certificate as evidence of completion of Primary 6.
e. A written consent from parent indicating willingness to allow the candidate to enlist into the Nigerian Air Force Military School.
f. A recent copy of the candidate’s passport-sized photograph.
g. A file jacket to contain all the documents listed above.
h. A HB pencil, sharpener, eraser and ruler.
i. A blanket, plastic cup, plastic plate, set of cutlery and toiletry items.
j. Two or 3 extra dresses as well as a track suit and canvas for use during the period of the interview.
k. A pullover or sweater as Jos could be cold during the period.
7. Only photocopies of documents will be collected and kept at the School.
The original documents will be scrutinised and returned to the candidates .
That’s the much we can take on the topic “AFMS Jos Selection Interview Requirements & Instructions 2020/2021″.
Thanks For Reading