Table Of Interest
If you have been searching for Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana HND Admission Form 2024/2025 [Full-Time and Part-Time], akanu ibiam federal polytechnic unwana, ebonyi unwana, akanu ibiam poly 2024/2025 admission list, akanu ibiam federal polytechnic admission list 2024, poly unwana school fees, akanu ibiam admission list, www.polyunwana.net/student portal, admission status unwana poly, www federal polytechnic uwanaedu ng, then you are in the right place.
Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic, Unwana invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its Higher National Diploma full/part-time programmes for the academic session.
Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana HND Courses.
FULL-TIME HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA (HND) BUSINESS-BASED COURSES:
SCHOOL OF BUSINESS STUDIES
- Business Administration and Management
- Office Technology and Management
- Public Administration
FULL-TIME HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA (HND) SCIENCE-BASED COURSES:
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL DESIGN AND TECHNOLOGY
- Architectural Technology
- Building Technology
- Estate Management and Valuation
- Quantity Surveying
SCHOOL OF INDUSTRIAL TECHNOLOGY
- Agricultural Technology
- Food technology
- Ceramics and Glass Technology
- Hospitality Management and Tourism
- Agric Extension and Management
SCHOOL OF SCIENCE
- Computer Science
- Science Laboratory Technology
PART-TIME HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA (HND) COURSES:
- Business Administration and Management,
- Office Technology and Management,
- Library and Information Science,
- Public Administration,
- Marketing and Computer Science.
Unwana Poly HND Admission Requirements.
- Candidates must be holders of National Diploma in the relevant field of study. Also the candidates with CGPA of 2.5 and above must have completed one year Industrial Training. Candidates with CGPA of less than 2.5 must have completed two years Industrial Training.
How to Apply for Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana HND Admission Form.
Applicants should visit the Polytechnic’s Website: and complete the on-line Admission Screening Application Form. The website opens on 3rd July
The Application Fee for HND is Five Thousand Naira (N5,000.00).
Candidates should pay the Screening Application Fee through the Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic, Unwana Remita Platform in any bank in Nigeria.
1. Candidates should visit the school website: http://portal.polyunwana.net/screeningapplication.aspx.
2. Under Application forms/Results, click on Online Application Forms.
3. Select your programme type and provide your ND REG No/Phone No, fill in your detail ACCURATELY and click the “sign in” button.
4. Print the Invoice page that pops out.
5. Proceed to the bank(any commercial bank) with the print-out and make your payment using the Remita RRR Generated.
6. After the payment, Return to the portal and click the “Apply Now” Button
7. Select the Application Type and Supply your RRR
8. Proceed to fill your details accurately.
BASIC SCREENING DOCUMENTS:
Screening will be done online. The following basic documents are required for the online screening. Other required documents are listed on the Polytechnic website and the application form.
- Original copy of O’Level result or certificate
- Original copy of National Diploma statement of Result obtained from NBTE Accredited Institution
- Original letter of completion of Industrial Training appropriate to the candidate’s CGPA as indicated earlier.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana HND Admission Form [Full-Time and Part-Time]”.
Thanks For Reading