Table Of Interest
Today, you and I will quickly talk about the topic “UNTH Community Health Officers Training Programme Form 2024/2025”.
This has become absolutely necessary as several of our site visitors have been sending us emails concerning information as to when the UNTH Community Health Officers Training Programme Form process will begin.
However, we are glad to be inform you that the UNTH Community Health Officers Training Programme Form is out and these may answer some of the very many questions people have been asking such as [community health officer admission, community health officer training in nigeria, community health course in nigeria, which university offer bsc community health in nigeria, colleges offering bsc in community health in nigeria, community health officer salary, university that offer community health in nigeria, cho course, UNTH Community Health Officers Training Programme Form 2024/2025].
Nevertheless, you shall get all the information you have been searching for right here on this blog.
Applications are thereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University Of Nigeria Teaching Hospital (UNTH) Community Health Officers Training Programme for the academic session.
UNTH Community Health Officers Training Programme Admission Requirements.
- Holders of Diploma in Community Health with not less than two years post-qualification experience plus must possess the West African Certificate/GCE/NECO or their equivalent with Credits in five (5) subjects at one or two sittings including English and Mathematics,and Biology/Health Science
- Community Health Extension Worker with 5 years experience experience must possess the West African Certificate/GCE/NECO or their equivalent with Credits in five (5) subjects at one or two sittings including English and Mathematics,and Biology/Health Science
- Applicants must be registered and possess a valid practice license
- CHEW with Abridgement Course Certificate is an advantage.
- Have at least 1-2years post-qualification experience in the Clinical Area.
- Show evidence of sponsorship/release throughout the period of training by an institution or voluntary agency
How to Apply for Community Health Officers Training Programme Admission.
IN-BRANCH PAYMENT (FIRST CITY MONUMENT BANK, FCMB)
- Make payment at First City Monument Bank (FCMB) Presidential Road Branch, Enugu.
- Or at FCMB cash office in UNTH Ituku/Ozalla Enugu.
- Bank will give you a print out with a pin
- Use the pin and fill the application form at any cyber cafe
FILL APPLICATION FORM
- Go to APPLICATION on the menu and click APPLY to start application
- Click on MAKE PAYMENT to pay for and obtain PIN to be used for verification
- Fill the application form (take note of compulsory fields with asterisks *)
- Preview your application details
- Verify PIN and print all accompanying slips.
- If you filled the entire application to the last step when your receipt is not ready yet, kindly save and copy the application number (Note your application is not yet submitted). To continue your application, go to APPLICATION and click on REPRINT APPLICATION, then enter your application number and click PAYMENT VERIFICATION to print your slip.
REPRINT APPLICATION FORM/EXAM SLIP
- To reprint your slips, go to APPLICATION on the menu and click REPRINT APPLICATION
- Enter your Application number and click on PRINT FORMS
- Amount: N10,000
- Application Deadline: May
- Examination/Interview Date: May
- Place of Examination: Community Health Officers Training Programme, UNTH Enugu Old Site
- BRING ALONG PENCIL, ERASER, RULER, PEN, PRINTED APPLICATION SLIP, AND EXAM SLIP (PHOTO CARD). THERE SHALL BE NO ENTRY INTO THE EXAMINATION HALL WITHOUT THESE.
Only candidates who possess the entry requirements and satisfy the panel shall be considered for admission.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital Community Health Officers Training Programme Form “.
Thanks For Reading