Table Of Interest
- 1 University of KwaZulu-Natal Health Law & Ethics Research Group In South Africa 2020/2021
Today, you and I will quickly talk about the topic titled “ University of KwaZulu-Natal Health Law & Ethics Research Group In South Africa 2020/2021”.
This has become necessary as a result of the very many emails we have been receiving from our site subscribers concerning when the University of KwaZulu-Natal Health Law & Ethics Research Group In South Africa 2020/2021 will be out as well as how to go about the application.
However, if you happen to be among those that has been searching for answers to [ukzn psychology, psychology ukzn howard, psychology courses in ukzn, ukzn clinical psychology, bachelor of psychology ukzn, psychology ukzn pietermaritzburg, honours in psychology ukzn, ba psychology ukzn, University of KwaZulu-Natal Health Law & Ethics Research Group In South Africa 2020/2021 ], then you can see that you are not the only one.
Without wasting further productive time, lets head to the topic “ University of KwaZulu-Natal Health Law & Ethics Research Group In South Africa 2020/2021 ”.
University of KwaZulu-Natal Health Law & Ethics Research Group In South Africa 2020/2021
University of KwaZulu-Natal is inviting applications for LLM and PhD Scholarship to study in South Africa 2019.
We aim to engage in topical health law and ethics research and teaching from a uniquely South African perspective, and to impact on the South African, African, and global health law and ethics landscape.
On an undergraduate level, we present bioethics as an elective to LLB students. On a postgraduate level, we offer a research LLM, and coursework LLM in Medical Law, and a research PhD. Our undergraduate course in bioethics is typically taken by about 100 students every year.
The University of KwaZulu-Natal or UKZN is a university with five campuses in the province of KwaZulu-Natal in South Africa. It was formed on 1 January 2004 after the merger between the University of Natal and the University of Durban-Westville.
• Application Deadline: December 14, 2020
• Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue Research LLM and PhD Degree program.
• Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in Reproductive law & ethics, Children’s rights – research, reproduction, New technologies & health care, Global Health Research Collaborations, End-of-life.
• Scholarship Award:
• LLM (full-time only): R90 000 per year for two years
• PhD (full-time only): R120 000 per year for three years
• Number of Scholarships: Number not given.
• Nationality: The scholarship is available for South African and African citizens.
• Scholarship can be taken in South Africa
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
• Eligible Countries: The scholarship is available for South African citizens.
• Entrance Requirements: Applicants must be in possession of an LLB or a BProc degree (or any other degree which is, in the discretion of the Board of the School, relevant to this program) with the basic entrance requirement being a minimum overall average of 55%, subject to the availability of places in the module as class sizes are limited.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: The mode of applying this scholarship is online.
That’s the much we can take on the topic ” University of KwaZulu-Natal Health Law & Ethics Research Group In South Africa 2020/2021 “.
Thanks For Reading
- IIE Study Abroad Scholarships 2020/2021| Study Abroad Scholarships 2020
- Google & Bertelsmann Fund 75,000 New Udacity Scholarships In Europe 2020/2021
- 4 Year Scholarships 2020/2021 | List Of Full Ride Scholarships 2020
- All Harvard University Scholarships 2020/2021
- Scholarships For Psychology Major 2020/2021 | Psychology Scholarships 2020
- Scholarships For African American Students 2020/2021 | African American Scholarships 2020
- Asian American Scholarships 2020 | Japanese American Scholarships 2020