UMTH School of Post Basic Nursing Admission Form 2021/2022
Table Of Interest
- 1 UMTH School of Post Basic Nursing Admission Form 2021/2022
Today, you and I will quickly talk about the topic “UMTH School of Post Basic Nursing Admission Form 2021/2022”.
This has become absolutely necessary as several of our site visitors have been sending us emails concerning information as to when the University Of Maiduguri school of post basic Nursing Admission Form process will begin.
However, we are glad to be inform you that the UMTH Nursing Programme admission form is out and these may answer some of the very many questions people have been asking such as [school of nursing kano application form, post basic nursing form on sale 2021, post basic general nursing form on sale, which nursing school form is out, school of nursing admission list, nursing school admission, which school of nursing form is out in nigeria, uniben school of nursing form 2021, UMTH School of Post Basic Nursing Admission Form 2021/2022].
Nevertheless, you shall get all the information you have been searching for right here on this blog.
UMTH School of Post Basic Nursing Admission Form
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University of Maiduguri Teaching Hospital (UMTH) School of Post Basic Nursing programmmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
- School of Post Basic Operative Nursing (SPBPON)
- School of Post Basic Critical Care Nursing (SPBCCN)
UMTH School of Post Basic Nursing Admission Requirements
- Applicants should possess five 5 credits in SSCE, WAEC, NECO, which must include English language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics and Chemistry in not more than two 2 sittings. A combination of WAEC and NECO is acceptable.
- Candidates must be a registered and licensed nurse with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
- Candidates must have a minimum of two (2) years post registration experience.
How to Apply for UMTH School of Post Basic Nursing Admission
Application Form Fee
N5,000 (for SPBPON) and N7,500 (for SPBCCN)
All payment should be made into UMTH Remita Platform “UMTH Schools Account”. Present evidence of payment to the school cashier and obtain hospital receipt and use same to collect the application form.
All completed application forms should be returned to the Coordinator’s/Principal’s office not later than the dates stated below.
- Completed application forms must be accompanied with:
- Two (2) recent passport photographs with white background.
- Photocopies of all credentials.
- Indigence certificate and birth certificate or declaration of age.
Date of Submission of Application Form
Successful candidates will be invited for interview.
All enquiries should be directed to the admissions office through their various schools (SPBCCN) :-08062792908, (SPBPON) :-08067853503.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “UMTH School of Post Basic Nursing Admission Form 2021/2022”.
Thanks For Reading