University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital UITH School of Health Information Management Post-Graduate Diploma Admission Form 2024/2025
Table Of Interest
If you have been searching for University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital UITH School of Health Information Management Post-Graduate Diploma Admission Form 2024/2025, post basic in nursing, post basic nephrology nursing, school of post basic nursing ilorin, post basic nursing schools in abuja, school of nursing form on sale, school of perioperative nursing luth, schools of perioperative nursing in nigeria, accident and emergency nursing schools in nigeria, UITH Post-Basic Nursing Admission Form 2024/2025, then you are in the right place.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital (UITH), School of Health Information Management (SHIM), Post-Graduate Diploma full‐time and part‐time programme for the academic session.
Duration of Course: One (1) calendar year (Full‐Time Programme)
Important as Your Life
Before you proceed it is very important for you to Know the difference between Registered Nursing and Registered Midwifery, How long it takes to study Nursing in Nigeria and if NCE, OND and HND Certificates can be used to study Nursing in Nigeria. Simply refer to the videos below
UITH School of Health Information Management Post-Graduate Diploma Admission Form | Accommodation
The course is non‐residential. However, there is limited accommodation on first come first serve basis.
Admitted Student will learn more about:
- Information Product and Services
- Health Information Marketing
- Health Policy Analysis etc.
UITH SHIM Post-Graduate Diploma Admission Requirements.
- Candidates for admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Health Information Management shall possess HND or Degree in Health Information Management from a recognized institution.
- Also candidates with degree in Medical and allied courses such as Library and Information Science, Statistics, health economics, Computer Science, Anatomy, Health Informatics, Nursing, Epidemiology, MBBS are also eligible.
- In addition, candidates must certify the O level requirements of five (5) credits passes in Mathematics, English language and Biology plus two (2) other subjects.
How to Apply for UITH SHIM Post-Graduate Diploma Admission Form
The Application forms are to be filled from the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital website (www.uithilorin.org.ng) pay Ten Thousand Naira (N10, 000.00) non-refundable fee into University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital Account with the CBN through CBN e-payment gateway REMITA.
- All the data and scanned uploads (e.g Certificates, Remita receipt e.t.c) on the form fields MUST be supplied correctly as required for your form to be processed.
- Payment MUST be made first before proceeding to the form page
- To make payment Log on to www.remita.net
- Click on Pay FGN and State TSA
- Select and click FGN Federal Government of Nigeria
- Type University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital on whom do you want to pay
- Select UITH GENERAL PURPOSE on Name of Service/Purpose
- Fill in the necessary information and make your payment.
- For enquiry on payment issue, please contact: 08038676515, For Technical Support Contact [email protected] or 08062303140
- After payment is made through the Remita Platform, you can now proceed with your registration by filling the online SHIM FORM with the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number generated with the payment made.
- Click APPLY NOW below, then it will redirect to the interface where you will be asked to enter a VALID personal E-mail address.
- A confirmation link will be sent to the e-mail you provided during the E-mail registration.
- Login to your E-mail account by opening a new tab in the same browser already opened.
- Click on the link sent to your E-mail by noreply@uithilorin.
- The SHIM application form will be made available for you to fill and submit.
- Select the appropriate programme you wish to apply for in the drop-down menu.
- Fill in every other field on the form as required.
- After submission waits for 2 seconds as you will be directed to print or download the filled form.
- NOTE: If you do not see your printout, it means your form was not successfully submitted, so you have to refill the form
- NOTE: Please don’t bring the printout to UITH.
CLOSURE OF SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORMS:
DATE OF INTERVIEW/ENTRANCE EXAMINATION:
To be communicated later
For further information please contact the following G.S.M. Nos: Between 8.00 a.m. to 4.00 p.m from Monday – Friday on working days.
For more information, contact:
- Registrar – 08033701842
- Ag. Coordinator – 07033294319
Calls within official working hours: 8 am – 4 pm
Other Relevant Information
- Candidate should please note that late completion and submission of forms will not be entertained.
- Any candidate with a blurred or unclear passport photograph on the form will not be admitted for the screening exercise as the photograph will be used as a means of identification.
- Any candidate who fails to present himself or herself for the screening exercise as scheduled will not be considered for admission.
- Applicants are advised to attend the exercise with a hard copy of the online print out as well as their writing materials.
- The use of GSM and other electronic devices will NOT be allowed during the screening exercise.
- Photocopies of relevant documents must be clear and legible
- The result of the screening exercise shall be published on the Hospital website: uithilorin.org.ng.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital UITH School of Health Information Management Post-Graduate Diploma Admission Form”.
Thanks For Reading