UI 2017/2018 Direct Entry Form Is Out|Check To See How To Apply
UI 2017/2018 Direct Entry Form
Your, my, our favorite University Of Ibadan UI 2017/2018 Direct Entry Form Is Out.
Therefore, UI direct entry aspirants are required to submit the following before deadline.
- Bio data
- O’ level and
- Any other A’level [NCE, ND, HND] results online.
UI invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Universities degree program through Direct Entry for the 2017/2018 session.
The portal for application will be open from the Monday, 2nd of October 2017, up through to Friday, 13th October, 2017.
The processing fee goes for a token of N2000.
Payment And Application Process For UI 2017/2018 Direct Entry Form
- To visit the application portal, click here
- Aspirants are required to log into the admission portal using their UNIQUE JAMB registation Number as their username. Likewise, they are expected to use their Surname as their password.
- The fee of N2000 should be paid through the admission portal in favor of UI(admission processing fee account). Furthermore, Bio data such as aspirants full name, JAMB registration number, telephone number and Valid email address should be quoted at the point of payment.
Of course, payments can be made through the following means
- Debit/credit card payment using an ATM card.
- Cash at hand paid to a bank using the print out from the portal to make payment at the bank.
- Direct Bank Account Debit where Internet banking are used to make payment via counter.
Moreover, candidates are expected to print the payment success receipt.
However, this receipt should boldly display full names of the candidate as in the DE form slip.
Moreover, this should be immediately preceded by the JAMB registration number as the payee and the payment reference number showing success message.
Finally, upon successful payment, candidates should immediately proceed to the portal to submit their bio data. Likewise they are expected to submit all other credentials like (SSCE/NECO, GCE A’L, HND/ND/NCE).
General Advice And Guide On UI 2017/2018 Direct Entry Form
- Mistakes will lead to disqualification. Therefore, students are advised to fill the online form carefully while following the instructions to the letter.
- Also, aspirants are expected to upload their photographs and signatures. Likewise, the image format for the passport and signature must be in JPEG not exceeding 50kb. The photo must be clean, clear and without googles.
- Aspirants are then to print the evidence of completion of transaction and keep for further reference.
- Likewise, an online help desk platform on……. click here…… will be available to handle all genuine inquiries. Note that misinterpretation/falsification of documents is a serious offense.
- As an advise to the above, candidates are therefore advised to submit genuine documents only.
- Anyone found guilty of the above offense will face automatic disqualification and be handed over to the law enforcement agencies in appropriate cases.
- Aspirants are strongly advised to to abide to the guidelines above for successful completion of online submission.
That’s all on UI 2017 Direct Entry form. I wish you success in your exams.