Table Of Interest
If you have been searching for Oyo State School of Basic Midwifery Kishi Admission Form 2024/2025,oyo state school of nursing cut-off mark, list of school of nursing in oyo state, oyo state school of nursing eleyele school fees, school of nursing eleyele tuition fee, oyo state college of nursing and midwifery school fees, oyo state college of nursing and midwifery, kishi, oyo state college of nursing and midwifery admission list, oyo state college of nursing and midwifery latest news, oyo state school of nursing cut-off mark, then you are not alone.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for competitive entry/admission into the School Of Basic Midwivery, Kishi, A Satellite Campus Of Oyo State College Of Nursing And Midwifery, Eleyele, Ibadan For Academic Session.
Sale of forms starts from Thursday 12th November, 2024 online application must be completed on or before 24th January, 2024.
The programme is for three years commencing in March 2024 after which candidates will be presented for the College and the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria (N&MCN) Final Qualifying Examinations to qualify and be eligible for registration with N&MCN as Registered Midwives (RM).
Eligibility and Requirements
- 1. Possess WAEC/SSCE/GCE or NECO/SSCE/GCE with at least five (5) credits at more than two (2) sittings in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- 2. Be a Registered Nurse (RN) with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria. Applicants awaiting the result of Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria Examination may also apply.
- This is eighteen (18) month programme. After the completion of the programme candidates will be presented for both the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria (NMCN) Final Qualifying Examinations to qualify as General Nurses and be eligible for registration with NMCN as Registered Nurses (RN).
Method of Application
- Interested candidates for Basic Midwifery programme are expected to visit the main campus at Eleyele and also kishi campus to obtain a scratch card to start registration process after which payment of Ten Thousand five hundred Naira (#10,500.00) only can be made online while those who choose to pay through banks will pay the sum of Ten Thousand (#10,000) Naira only to the College Account Number: 0123032629. Bank Name: Wema Bank Plc. Account Name: Oyo State College of Nursing and Midwifery, Eleyele, Ibadan and sum of Two Hundred Naira (#200.00) only to Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria, Oyo State Chapter Account Number: 2019704292 at any First Bank Plc.
- The applicant will come to the College with the Bank Tellers obtained from the Bank and collect the scratch card to fill the online admission form.
- Candidates should print the completed copy and other details from the website on successful completion of the online admission application; and
- Candidates should come along with his/her photocard on the day of examination.
Entrance Examination / Interview / Resumption Date
- Date and Venue of Entrance Examination: Tuesday, 9th February – Friday, 12th February, 2023. and will be held simultaneously at:
a) School of Basic Midwifery, Kishi, Irepo Local Government
b) Oyo State College of Nursing and Midwifery, Eleyele, Ibadan
- Date and Venue of Interview: Tuesday, 23rd – Friday, 26th February, 2023.
- Time: 8:00am prompt
Date of Resumption: Successful applicants/candidates will resumes in March, 2023 for academic activities.
Note: No payment to any Individual/Agent or Personal Bank Account. Pay directly to the College Account Number 0123032629 at any Wema Bank Branch and obtain the scratch card from the Bursary Department of the College to complete your application ONLINE.
Online application must be completed on or before 24th January, 2023
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Oyo State School of Basic Midwifery Kishi Admission Form “.
Thanks For Reading