Table Of Interest
- 1 Malikiya College of Health & Social Sciences Admission Form 2021/2022
If you have been searching for Malikiya College of Health & Social Sciences Admission Form 2021/2022, malikiya college of health bauchi courses, malikiya school of health bauchi, malikiyya bauchi, basug ug edu ng, basug result, adrclism student portal then you are not alone.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into Malikiya College of Health and Social Sciences, Bauchi various programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Malikiya College of Health and Social Sciences Accredited Courses
- Dental Surgery Technician (DST)
- National Diploma Dental Therapy
- Medical Laboratory Science (MLT)
- Community Health Extension Worker (Fresh)
- Community Health Extension Worker (RE-Trainee)
- Junior Community Health Extension Worker (Certificate)
- Health Information Management (HIM)
- Environmental Health Technician (EVT)
- Environmental Health Assistant (EHA)
- Health Education and Promotion (DHE)
- X-Ray Technician
- ND Dietetics and Nutrition
- ND Pharmacy Technology
- ND Health Information Management
- ND Environment Health Technology (EHO)
- ND Community Health
- HND Community Health
- HND Dental Therapy
- HND Environment Technology (Officers)
- HND Nutrition & Dietetics
- HND health information Management
- HND Pharmacy Technology
Malikiya College of Health and Social Sciences Admission Requirements
Interested Candidates of Diploma Courses Must have Five (5) Credits in English, Mathematics Biology, Chemistry, and/or Physics.
While interested candidates for Certificate Courses must have three (3) Credits in English, Mathematics, and Biology.
How to Apply for Malikiya College of Health and Social Sciences Admission Form
All interested Candidates are Requested to obtain an application form at the cost of N4000 via Remita or through the college portal www.malikiyacollege.edu.ng to pay directly with your debit card. Candidates are warned that the college does not sell form in any bank any claim from on this should be disregarded, please.
Contacts: 08060053747, 07087298640,08067572578
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Malikiya College of Health & Social Sciences Admission Form 2021/2022”.
Thanks For Reading