Table Of Interest
- 1 Kogi State University KSU Postgraduate Admission Form 2020/2021
- 1.1 KSU Postgraduate Programmes Admission Eligibility.
- 1.2 How to Apply for KSU Postgraduate Form.
- 1.3 RELATED KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY POSTS
If you have been searching for Kogi State University KSU Postgraduate Admission Form 2020/2021, kogi state university postgraduate form 2020, kogi state university postgraduate school, pgd courses at kogi state university, kogi state university resumption date, kogi state university direct entry, kogi state university post utme 2020, kogi state university portal login, kogi state university post graduate portal, then you are in the right place.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Postgraduate Diplomas, Masters Degrees and Doctor of Philosophy Degrees of the School of Postgraduate Studies, Kogi State University, Anyigba, for the 2020/2021 academic session.
KSU Postgraduate Programmes Admission Eligibility.
DOCTOR OF PHILOSOPHY (Ph.D) PROGRAMMES
An applicant for admission into Ph.D programme shall:
- Be a graduate of Kogi State University or any other approved University who has obtained the degree of Master of Arts or Science (MA/M.Sc)
- Possess a minimum of 3.5 Cumulative Grade point Average on a 5 point scale or equivalent letter grade B in previous postgraduate core courses.
- For programmes in Natural Sciences a candidate must possess a minimum of 4.0Cumulative Grade point Average on a 5 point scale or equivalent letter grade B in previous postgraduate core courses.
- Candidates who do not meet the criteria in (b) & (c) above can apply for M.Phil/Ph.D in their respective Programmes where available.
MASTER OF ARTS/MASTER OF SCIENCE (ACADEMIC)
For Masters Degree Programmes (M.A/M.Sc), a candidate is required to:
- Possess a bachelor’s degree of Kogi State University or any other recognized University in the relevant program.
- Possess a CGPA of not less than 3.00 for programs in the Faculties of Natural Sciences and Social Sciences.
- Possess HND and PGD at credit level in relevant fields.
POSTGRADUATE DIPLOMA (PGD)
To qualify for admission into Postgraduate Diploma Programmes, a candidate is required to:
- Hold a minimum of Third Class degree of Kogi State University or any other recognized University.
- Have a Higher National Diploma (HND) at credit level in related fields.
GENERAL ELIGIBILITY/ REQUIREMENTS FOR POSTGRADUATE STUDIES
All applicants for Postgraduate admission must satisfy the ‘O’ Level first degree requirement of Kogi State University, Anyigba as follows:
- Possess five ‘O’ Level credit passes at not more than two sittings in the relevant subjects, including the English Language for ALL disciplines and Mathematics for ALL Science-based disciplines, including Economics, Geography and Management Sciences.
How to Apply for KSU Postgraduate Form.
The application fee for ALL Postgraduate programs is N15, 000.00 (Fifteen thousand naira only). Note that all payments are by Remita.
The application form can be downloaded through the following website: www.spgs.ksu.edu.ng
Candidates are required to submit the following items to the School of Postgraduate Studies:
- Completed application form
- Relevant credentials
- 3 Photocopy of e-payment receipt
- Referee forms (3)
Upon submission, the candidate will be given an acknowledgment slip.
NOTE: Candidates are required to request their former institutions to forward their transcripts of academic records to the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies, Kogi State University, Anyigba before the closing date of this advertisement.
Sales of application forms will commence from 14th October 2019 and close on 23rd November 2019, 6 weeks from the date of this advertisement.
Completed application forms should be submitted to:
School of Postgraduate Studies,
Kogi State University,
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Kogi State University KSU Postgraduate Admission Form 2020/2021”.
Thanks For Reading
RELATED KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY POSTS