International Doctoral Training Scholarships For Indian Graduates At University Of Warwick In UK 2023
Table Of Interest
This has become necessary as a result of the very many emails we have been receiving from our site subscribers concerning when the International Doctoral Training Scholarships For Indian Graduates At University Of Warwick In UK will be out as well as how to go about the application.
However, if you happen to be among those that has been searching for answers to [university of warwick undergraduate international scholarships, warwick scholarships international students, warwick university scholarships 2023, phd in uk, international postgraduate scholarships, uk undergraduate full scholarships, fully funded phd programs uk, university of warwickpostgraduate scholarships, International Doctoral Training Scholarships For Indian Graduates At University Of Warwick In UK 2023 ], then you can see that you are not the only one.
The University of Warwick is currently accepting applications for PhD scholarships: Gestational Diabetes Mellitus projects. Scholarships are available Indian students.
The University of Warwick is consistently ranked among the top 10 universities in the UK and is the 3rd most targeted university by the UK’s top 100 graduate employers.
Established in 2000, Warwick Medical School (WMS) forms part of the Faculty of Science, Engineering and Medicine at the University of Warwick.
Home to the UK’s largest graduate-entry MB ChB programme, WMS also offers opportunities for full and part-time research degrees as well as professional development across the healthcare sector.
- IIE Study Abroad Scholarships | Study Abroad Scholarships
- Google & Bertelsmann Fund 75,000 New Udacity Scholarships In Europe
- 4 Year Scholarships | List Of Full Ride Scholarships
- All Harvard University Scholarships
- Scholarships For Psychology Major | Psychology Scholarships
- Scholarships For African American Students | African American Scholarships
- Asian American Scholarships 2020 | Japanese American Scholarships
- Applications Deadline: January
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue PhD programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to work on projects relating to diabetes in pregnancy.
Under the direction of Professor Ponnusamy Saravanan, this programme has been developed in collaboration with Novo Nordisk, one of the main pharmaceutical organisations in the field of diabetes. Those joining us will focus on how diabetes in pregnancy affects the future health of mothers and their children.
- Scholarship Award: All of your tuition fees and project related consumables will be covered by the scholarship, and you will receive a stipend.
- Nationality: Scholarships are available Indian students.
- Number of Scholarships: Three scholarships are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available Indian students.
Entrance Requirements: To apply, you should:
- Be of Indian origin
- Hold a first class master’s degree in Science, Public Health, Social Science or a related subject. Other STEM graduates are welcome to apply.
- Have a score of 7.0 or more in the IELTS English language test. The IELTS test can be undertaken after a provisional offer has been made. Further details can be found here.
Additional qualifications or research experience is desirable
How to Apply: Interested in joining us? Apply using our simple online form by the deadline of January, 6.00pm IST.
Thanks For Reading
- Study Abroad In Canada | See Top 10 scholarships To Study Abroad In Canada
- International Masters Scholarship at the University Of Oulu
- Fully funded Singapore International Scholarship
- Fully Funded Duke University International scholarship
- Kings College London International Scholarship
- All Harvard University Scholarships as well as Harvard University Full Scholarships ,Scholarships For Psychology Major | Psychology ScholarshipsAll JMU Scholarships & How To Apply | JMU Scholarship Application Scholarships To Pay Off Student Loans | Student Debt Relief Scholarships