Table Of Interest
Today, you and I will quickly talk about the topic titled “ CNRS-Weizmann Institute PhD Research Fellowship In France & Israel 2020 ”.
This has become necessary as a result of the very many emails we have been receiving from our site subscribers concerning when the CNRS-Weizmann Institute PhD Research Fellowship In France & Israel, 2020 will be out as well as how to go about the application.
However, if you happen to be among those that has been searching for answers to [weizmann institute of science phd, weizmann institute physics phd, dean fellowship weizmann, weizmann postdoc fellowship, feinberg school weizmann institute, weizmann institute of science acceptance rate, weizmann institute of science in rehovot israel, weizmann institute logo, CNRS-Weizmann Institute PhD Research Fellowship In France & Israel 2020 ], then you can see that you are not the only one.
CNRS-Weizmann Institute PhD Research Fellowship In France & Israel 2020
Applications are invited for Weizmann – CNRS (Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique) Collaboration Program. It’s a joint call for proposals between the two institutes in order to develop cooperation in new promising themes.
The Weizmann Institute of Science is a public research university in Rehovot, Israel, established in 1934, 14 years before the State of Israel. It differs from other Israeli universities in that it offers only graduate and postgraduate degrees in the natural and exact sciences.
The French CNRS is a public basic research organisation that defines its mission as producing knowledge and making it available to society.
The CNRS is the major French Research Institution with 26 000 permanent staff (40% full time researchers) about 1300 laboratories (82, 5 % of them being joint units with Universities, other research institutions, and private companies), publishing more than 20 000 publications in peer reviewed journals per year.
It covers all fields of science, and mainly develops science driven research. It is under the supervision of the French Ministry of Education, higher Education and Research.
- Applications Deadline: January 15, 2021
- Course Level: Fellowship is available to pursue PhD programme.
- Study Subject: This call is open to all research areas. All disciplines covered both by CNRS & WIS.
- Scholarship Award: The joint call is intended to fund 3 years of a PhD fellowship and travel. The amount of a PhD fellowship will be funded. Additional funds will cover mobility costs for visits to France & Israel for the PI and the PhD student (up to 5 000 € per institution per year).
- Nationality: Fellowships are available for international students.
- Number of Scholarships: Five Feinberg students are expected to be funded by the WIS, and five CNRS students are expected to be funded by CNRS.
- Scholarship can be taken in France and Israel
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: Fellowships are available for international students.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Senior Scientists or higher rank (Weizmann); Researchers working in a CNRS unit holding an accreditation to supervise PhD students (HDR)
- A PI cannot submit more than one application in the framework of this call.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: WIS applicants should submit in electronic format (Microsoft Word or Adobe PDF) via email to the RGP (yael.karhash-at-weizmann.ac.il); CNRS applicants should submit the same file via the dedicated Website: https://www.cooperation.cnrs.fr.
The joint proposal must consist of the following parts, in one single file (up to 5 pages, not including references):
PART A: Title Page Title of the proposal, names of the principal investigators and their laboratories, their addresses, telephone, and e-mail. The names of the PhD students can be given if they are already known. Please specify on the Title Page of the application “This application is submitted for consideration within the Weizmann – CNRS Collaboration Program”.
PART B: Description of the scientific project State of the art of the research area, description of the scientific project and its interest, historical context of application (if applicable), quality and originality of the project, objectives, scientific methodology, expected results and their meaning, future perspectives. Explain the added value of the PhD fellowships in the project. Explain the relation between the project and the research themes of the laboratory.
PART C: Added-value of the international cooperation Describe the added-value of the international cooperation to fulfill the aims of the project (explain why the project cannot be carried out at a national level only). Describe the expected benefits for the French and Israeli teams. Describe the balance between the contributions of the French and Israeli teams.
PART D: Planned activities describe the planned activities in the framework of the project and provide a timetable. Explain how these activities will help achieve the aims of the project.
PART E : Budget Proposed budget including a breakdown of the division of funds, separated into distinct budgets for WIS and CNRS, approved by the WIS Finance division. The budget section regarding travel should contain explicit line items for travel of the PhD student.
PART F: Perspective & external funding Outline the proposed plan for raising external competitive funding (e.g. EU collaborative grants, national research agency grants, etc.)
PART G: Scientific quality of the teams Please attach in annex a list of complete citations of no more than 10 publications related to the project for each team. This list is not taken into account for the page limit. Authors from the respective laboratories must be clearly indicated on the author lists with superscript or parenthesized letters corresponding to the respective countries, for example Dupont JP (FR)…
PART H: Short curriculum vitae
PART I: Ethics Does the project raise ethical questions? If yes, please describe them and how they are dealt with.
That’s the much we can take on the topic ” CNRS-Weizmann Institute PhD Research Fellowship In France & Israel 2021 “.
- IIE Study Abroad Scholarships 2020/2021| Study Abroad Scholarships 2020
- Google & Bertelsmann Fund 75,000 New Udacity Scholarships In Europe 2020/2021
- 4 Year Scholarships 2020/2021 | List Of Full Ride Scholarships 2020
- All Harvard University Scholarships 2020/2021
- Scholarships For Psychology Major 2020/2021 | Psychology Scholarships 2020
- Scholarships For African American Students 2020/2021 | African American Scholarships 2020
- Asian American Scholarships 2020 | Japanese American Scholarships 2020