Table Of Interest
- 1 Federal College of Education FCET Umunze NCE Admission Lists 2020/2021 | All Batches
- 2 UTME/Direct Entry Admission Notice (UPDATED)
- 2.1 FCET UMUNZE Acceptance Fee Payment, Registration Procedure & Clearance Procedure 2020/2021
- 2.1.1 STEP 3: LOG INTO PORTAL
- 2.1.2 STEP 4: CHANGING OF DEFAULT PASSWORD
- 2.1.3 STEP 5: FILLING OF PROFILE
- 2.1.4 STEP 6: PAYMENT OF ACCEPTANCE FEES
- 2.1.5 STEP 7: CLEARANCE
- 2.1.6 STEP 8: SCHOOL FEES PAYMENT
- 2.1.7 STEP 9: STUDENTS FILE DOCUMENTATION
- 2.1.8 STEP 10: COURSE REGISTRATION
- 2.1.9 STEP 11: UPDATING STUDENTS FILE
- 2.1.10 UPLOADING OF O’LEVEL RESULT TO JAMB PORTAL
- 2.1.11 FCET UMUNZE Related Articles
- 2.1 FCET UMUNZE Acceptance Fee Payment, Registration Procedure & Clearance Procedure 2020/2021
Today, you and I will quickly take a look at a very important and much-anticipated topic titled “Federal College of Education FCET Umunze NCE Admission Lists 2020/2021 | All Batches”.
Nevertheless, this has become very important because FCET UMUZE has done its 2020/2021 admission screening exercise and all the results are fully out.
However, if you are among those that has been searching for [fcet umunze degree admission list, fcet umunze nce admission list 2020/2021, fcet umunze portal, federal college of education umunze school fees, federal college of education technical umunze portal, federal college of education umunze affiliated to unizik, fcet umunze latest news, fcetumunzedegree courses, Federal College of Education FCET Umunze NCE Admission Lists 2020/2021 | All Batches], then you can see that you are not alone.
Nonetheless, the good thing is that you are here and you shall get all the information you have been searching for right here on this blog.
Well, the answer to that question is not far-fetched as you can see all of that information below.
Federal College of Education FCET UMUNZE NCE Admission Lists 2020/2021 | All Batches
The management of the Federal College of Education (Technical), FCET, Umunze, Anambra State has released the NCE 1st, 2nd and 3rd batch admission lists for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Federal College of Education (Technical), FCET, Umunze, Anambra NCE admission list has been successfully uploaded online.
Check FCET Umunze NCE Admission List.
The under-listed candidates have been offered Provisional Admission into the Federal College of Education (Technical), FCET, Umunze, Anambra NCE programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The provisional NCE Admission list (first batch) into the College for the 2019/2020 academic session is out.
Candidates who applied for admission using Federal College of Education (Technical), Umunze as First choice institution for the 2019/2020 admissions are hereby informed that the First Batch (Merit) Admission List has been released.
The Candidates are hereby invited to the College with the following documents for processing of the admission:
- Original/Photocopies of all acclaimed certificate
- Online O’Level result Printout/Certificate
- JAMB result slip
- Local Government Identification letter
- 4 recent passport photographs
- Baptismal card or Birth Certificate
Candidates should also ensure that they have uploaded their WAEC/NECO/NABTEB results to JAMB.
Registration Procedure For NCE Students
The registration procedure has been carefully outlined in the Pdf documents that can be viewd below
downloaded by simply clicking Here
We wish to use this medium to congratulate all successful students and wish them success in their academic endeavours.
Click to view the UTME/DIRECT ENTRY provisional admission list, another list is anticipated in the next few days
Candidates whose names appeared on the list and flagged Approved should visit any cyber café and login into their JAMB account on the JAMB website www.jamb.org.ng and click on the 2020 CAPS to accept the admission by clicking the Accept button
Thereafter print the JAMB admission letter, then proceed with the online registration process on the College portal.
CLICK HERE to view the registration procedure.
Subsequently report at the College Degree Unit for documentation
FCET UMUNZE Acceptance Fee Payment, Registration Procedure & Clearance Procedure 2020/2021
This is to inform all the candidates offered provisional admission into the Federal College of Education (Technical), FCET, Umunze, Anambra State NCE and Degree(in affiliation with Nnamdi Azikiwe University, UNIZIK, Awka, Anambra State) programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session, that the management has released the acceptance fee payment, registration and clearance procedure.
STEP 1: CONFIRM ADMISSION STATUS:
For an applicant to know if he/she has been offered admission into the College, the applicant would have to check admission status by
- Login into the college website (fcetumunze.edu.ng)
- Click on check admission status button
If the student has been given admission, a guideline on how to login to the portal and carry out other admission processes is shown to the student.
STEP 2: VERIFICATION OF ACCOUNT
Once the student has confirmed admission status, the student gains access to the school’s portal.
As a new user in the portal, you will need to verify your account to get Login details. To do this,
- Click the verify account link on the Login page.
- The verification page shows. If you are a new student, you select the new student radio button. Using JAMB registration number as your PASSWORD (DEGREE Students) or (Surname) to login. Then, click submit.
- The account notification page is displayed with your username and default password.
- Click the login link to return to the new portal.
STEP 3: LOG INTO PORTAL
To log into the portal, you enter your username and password; and click login.
STEP 4: CHANGING OF DEFAULT PASSWORD
Once you have successfully logged into the portal, the first thing you are prompted to do is to change your default password for the sake of security without which you would not be able to perform any other function on the portal. To do this,
- Click “Click here to change your password” link.
- Fill in the boxes as shown with your old (existing) password, new password and the new password again (confirm password) and click “change password”. Your password will be automatically changed.
STEP 5: FILLING OF PROFILE
After successfully changing your password, the next thing to do is fill your profile details. To do so, you,
- Click “fill profile details” under Profile Details menu.
- The form appears, supply accurate information and click submit.
The Bio-data printout appears. Then Print.
STEP 6: PAYMENT OF ACCEPTANCE FEES
Acceptance Fee is paid by new students (across all programmes), not returning students. To pay your acceptance fees,
- Students are to generate invoice (RRR) for payment from FECETU Microfinance Bank, any other bank or cyber cafe of their choice through the college portal. To do this, you click “Generate Invoice” under Acceptance menu.
- Select accurate session and level; click generate. An Invoice Slip with your RRR is displayed, print and take to FECETU Microfinance Bank, any other commercial bank for payment or use any of the listed payment methods shown.
- After successful payment at any commercial bank or through any of the other payment methods, you log into the college portal to pay fees with the Bank generated RRR on the invoice slip .
- To do this, you click Pay Acceptance Fee under the Acceptance menu.
- Key in your RRR as Payment Code and select the session. Click submit.
Fill in accurate details. Click submit; your Acceptance Letter is displayed for printing. Then click print.
STEP 7: CLEARANCE
Once the student has accepted the admission by paying acceptance fees, the student proceeds to ADMISSION UNIT of the College for clearance. Here the student presents original documents and photocopy of the documents which could include but not limited to Birth Certificate, Local Government Identification, O’level results, JAMB result, Acceptance letters etc. for citing.
The clearance is done by the Admin Officer of the College in charge of Admission and student who is cleared, obtains clearance form and Admission letter from Admission Unit (NCE) or Deputy Registrar (Degree Unit)
STEP 8: SCHOOL FEES PAYMENT
At this point, student must pay his/her school fees to enable him/her register the required courses, view lecture materials and view results. To pay School fees, you
- Generate invoice for school fees payment by clicking Generate Invoice under School Fees Menu.
- Select session and level. Click Generate; your School Fees Invoice Slip is generate with RRR.
- After payment at any commercial bank or through any other payment mode, return to the portal to make payment. Click Pay School Fees under School Fees Payment.
- Enter the RRR, click pay
- Select level and click submit to get your school fees receipt printed.
- Student takes the printed receipt to the Bursary Department (Revenue unit) for authentication and issuance of college receipt.
Upon payment of school fee, the student proceeds to Exams and Records unit (NCE) OR Deputy Registrar (Degree Unit) as the case may be for school’s matriculation number and proper documentation.
STEP 9: STUDENTS FILE DOCUMENTATION
Students for Degree Programme should proceed to Degree Unit, While students for NCE Programme should proceed to Exams & Records (NCE) Units with the photocopies of the following items for ONLINE REGISTRATION NUMBER issuance and file documentation;
- Admission letter
- Acceptance letter
- Declaration of good behavior
- Application letter
- Clearance form (from Admission Unit)
- School fee and College approved receipts
- JAMB result sheet (3 photocopies)
- O’level result (NECO, NABTEB,GCE,WAEC,TCII) (Original and 3 photocopies each)
- Birth certificate or Age declaration
- Bio-data form printed from the College Portal (two copies)
- Local government identification letter
- Medical certificate (from the College clinic)
- Letter of undertaking from parent/sponsor/guardian
- Printed course form (properly signed)
- 6 copies of recent passport photograph
- 6 self addressed envelope.
STEP 10: COURSE REGISTRATION
You have to register courses to be eligible to take examinations and view your results.
To do this,
- Click Register Course under Course Registration menu.
- Select session and semester of session you have paid fees, click submit.
- Tick courses you want to register and click Register Course. A slip of registered courses is displayed.
These registered courses must be confirmed by the students Course Adviser before the student will be able to print the course form which after printing, student signs and takes it to the following Officers for signing;
Course Adviser, Head of department, Dean of school. Dean of Education and General studies.
STEP 11: UPDATING STUDENTS FILE
Students for Degree Programme should proceeds to Degree Unit, While students for NCE Programme should proceeds to Exams & Records (NCE) Units with his/her online filled and properly signed course form for filing.
NOTE: Any student who fails to fill and submit step 10 above, shall be regarded as not been a bonafide student of the College. And shall not be allowed to sit for any examination.
NOTE: All others that scored up to 30% in the UNIZIK Post UTME are qualified to seek admission into our College. Ensure you chose our College as your first institution of choice and have successfully uploaded your O’level result(s)
Candidates who have been offered admission into the NCE Programme of the College, but have not uploaded their O’Level result (WAEC, NECO or NABTEB) should as a matter of urgency visit the nearest JAMB CBT Centre or JAMB office to upload the result(s).
Those who are not sure if they have uploaded the result successfully should visit the NCE Admissions Office to confirm.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Federal College of Education FCET Umunze NCE Admission Lists 2020/2021| All Batches”.
Thanks For Reading