Table Of Interest
- 1 ECWA College of Health Technology Kagoro Admission Form 2021/2022
- 1.1 Important as Your Life
- 1.2 Available Courses
- 1.3 Admission Requirements:
- 1.4 Method of Application:
- 1.5 RELATED POSTS
If you have been searching for ECWA College of Health Technology Kagoro Admission Form 2021/2022, then you are not alone.
Health technology is defined by the World Health Organization as the “application of organized knowledge and skills in the form of devices, medicines, vaccines, procedures, and systems developed to solve a health problem and improve quality of lives”. This includes pharmaceuticals, devices, procedures, and organizational systems used in the healthcare industry, as well as computer-supported information systems. In the United States, these technologies involve standardized physical objects, as well as traditional and designed social means and methods to treat or care for patients
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the ECWA College of Health and Technology Kagoro programmes for the academic session.
Important as Your Life
Before you proceed it is very important for you to Know the difference between Registered Nursing and Registered Midwifery, How long it takes to study Nursing in Nigeria and if NCE, OND and HND Certificates can be used to study Nursing in Nigeria. Simply refer to the videos below
The college wishes to inform you that admission into the academic session is still open for the under listed programmes:
1. Health Information Management Department
- Professional Diploma (PD), Health Information Management – Six Semester (3years)
- National Diploma (ND), Health Intormation Management- Four Semesters 2years
- Higher National Diploma (HND), Health Information Management – Four Semesters (2, years)
2. Environmental Health Sciences Department
- Diploma in Health Promotion & Education (HPE) – Four Semesters (2 years)
- Environmental Health Technician – Six Semester (3 years)
- National Diploma (ND Environmental Health- Four Semesters (2 years)
- HND in Environmental Health- Four Semesters (2 years)
3. Dispensing Opticianry Department
- National Diploma in Dispensing Optics (NDD0) – Six Semesters (3 years)
4. Medical Image Processing (Darkroom) Department
- Medical Image Processing (Darkroom) Technician – Six Semesters (3 years)
Candidates seeking admission into diploma programmes must possess four (4) to five (5) credits in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) (WAEC or NECO) at not more than two 2 sittings which must include Mathematies, English language, Biology, Physics and/or Chemistry.
Method of Application:
Suitably qualified candidates who wish to apply are to pay non-refundable fee of eight thousand naira (N8,000.00) only into the college bank account and come along with the tellers for verification and receipting during the aptitude test/interview exercise.
This amount covers the admission form and exam fee.
Bank: First Bank Nigeria Ple Branch.
Acct name: ECWA College of Health Technology Kugoro
Acct. Number: 2000419824
APTITUDE TEST/INTERVIEW WILL HOLD ON TUESDAY 26th JANUARY, 202I AT THE COLLEGE
FOR FURTHER ENQUIRES CALL 0704 441 0030, 0704 441 0035 or [email protected]
That’s the much we can take on the topic “ECWA College of Health Technology Kagoro Admission Form”.
Thanks For Reading