Table Of Interest
This has become necessary as a result of the very many emails we have been receiving from our site subscribers concerning when the CHR Postdoctoral, PhD, MA & Honours Fellowships At UWC In South Africa 2020 will be out as well as how to go about the application.
However, if you happen to be among those that has been searching for answers to [postdoctoral fellowship in south africa 2019, postdoctoral fellowship in south africa 2020, post doctoral fellowship 2020, CHR Postdoctoral PhD MA & Honours Fellowships At UWC In South Africa 2020], then you can see that you are not the only one.
Without wasting further productive time, lets head to the topic “CHR Postdoctoral, PhD, MA & Honours Fellowships At UWC In South Africa, 2020” .
CHR Postdoctoral, PhD, MA & Honours Fellowships At UWC In South Africa, 2020
Fellowship competition for the year 2019 is now available at the University of the Western Cape in South Africa, 2019. These fellowships are available for Postdoctoral, PhD, MA and Honours awards.
This new research project aims at establishing an interdisciplinary research group focussed specifically on the meaning of free and equal citizenship in a united and diverse society forming under conditions of seismic constitutional, revolutionary and technological change.
In a rapidly shifting social context of a post-apartheid society, the study of the humanities offers creative possibilities for dealing with the challenges of globalisation, rapid technological change, and the legacies of colonialism and apartheid.
To this end, the Centre for Humanities Research (CHR) at the University of the Western Cape (UWC) is unique in developing partnerships across and between institutions, particularly universities, schools, public arts projects, museums, archives and art galleries, and nurturing future generations of humanities graduates, educators and cultural practitioners.
- Applications Deadline: October 1, 2020
- Course Level: Fellowships are available to study Postdoctoral, PhD, MA and Honours awards.
- Study Subject: Fellowships are awarded in the humanities and interpretive social sciences.
- Scholarship Award: The awards cover a monthly stipend, travel costs, accommodation and basic research expenses.
- Nationality: This fellowship is awarded for South African and Non-South African applicants.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in South Africa
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
Centre for Humanities Research invites emerging scholars in the humanities and interpretive social sciences to join a team of scholars and artists who, in conversation and collaboration, continue to contribute significantly to redefining the study of the humanities and social sciences locally and internationally. For 2019, prospective candidates will be selected in accordance with the research priorities of the National Flagship Project in the Humanities and the SARChI Chair in Visual History and Theory funded through the National Research Foundation, the National Institute for the Humanities and Social Sciences, and the Andrew W. Mellon Foundation.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
- Top 10 Law School Scholarships For International Students | UK Law Scholarships 2020Top 10 Colleges In Louisiana 2020/2021 | Best Colleges In Louisiana 2020/2021Top 10 Medical Schools In Texas 2020/2021 | Medical Schools In Texas Requirements 2020Top 10 Colleges In Wisconsin 2020/2021 | Best Colleges In Wisconsin 2020Top 10 Engineering Schools In Ohio 2020/2021 | Top Biomedical Engineering Schools In Ohio 2020
How to Apply: All applications should include a CV and a letter of motivation on why the Flagship is the best fit for the study (candidates should identify the research theme best suited to their respective research interests – for more information on the research platforms in the Flagship on Critical Thought in African Humanities.
All applicants must have their current degree “in-hand” by the time that the fellowship is to be taken up. Please note that the South African Academic Year begins in February, and all applicants must be ready to be in residence at the CHR by the first week of March 2019.
Applicants should provide an academic writing sample or published journal article (MA candidates should submit a chapter from an Honours long paper), an academic transcript, and three independent academic references.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “CHR Postdoctoral, PhD, MA & Honours Fellowships At UWC In South Africa 2020″.
Thanks For Reading
- Study Abroad In Canada | See Top 10 scholarships To Study Abroad In Canada
- International Masters Scholarship at the University Of Oulu
- Fully funded Singapore International Scholarship
- Fully Funded Duke University International scholarship
- Kings College London International Scholarship
- IIE Study Abroad Scholarships 2020/2021 | Study Abroad Scholarships 2020
- Google & Bertelsmann Fund 75,000 New Udacity Scholarships In Europe 2020/2021
- 4 Year Scholarships 2020/2021 | List Of Full Ride Scholarships 2020
- All Harvard University Scholarships 2019/2020
- Scholarships For Psychology Major 2020/2021 | Psychology Scholarships 2020
- Scholarships For African American Students 2020/2021 | African American Scholarships 2020
- Asian American Scholarships 2020 | Japanese American Scholarships 2020