Table Of Interest
- 1 Cancer Research UK 4 Year PhD Studentships At Barts Cancer Institute In UK 2020
Today, you and I will quickly talk about the topic titled “ Cancer Research UK 4 Year PhD Studentships At Barts Cancer Institute In UK, 2020 “.
This has become necessary as a result of the very many emails we have been receiving from our site subscribers concerning when the Cancer Research UK 4 Year PhD Studentships At Barts Cancer Institute In UK, 2020 will be out as well as how to go about the application.
However, if you happen to be among those that has been searching for answers to [barts phd studentships, barts cancer institute job, barts cancer centre, studentships uk, fully funded phd programs uk, phd in uk, cancer and molecular and cellular biology, bci masters, Cancer Research UK 4 Year PhD Studentships At Barts Cancer Institute In UK 2020 ], then you can see that you are not the only one.
Without wasting further productive time, lets head to the topic “ Cancer Research UK 4 Year PhD Studentships At Barts Cancer Institute In UK, 2020 ”.
The Barts Cancer Institute is offering Cancer Research UK 4 year PhD studentships to commence in September 2020. Studentships are available for International students.
Our training programme aims to develop a cohort of scientists equipped both intellectually and technically to conduct the highest quality research on cancer.
BCI was created in 2003, and brought together some of the most eminent cancer research teams in London. We are one of the six Institutes within the Barts and The London School of Medicine and Dentistry, Queen Mary University of London. Barts Cancer Institute (BCI) is one of the top five cancer research centres in the UK and is one of 13 Cancer Research UK Centres of Excellence.
- Applications Deadline: January 18, 2021
- Course Level: Studentships are available to pursue a PhD research program.
- Study Subject: We are now inviting applications for the following projects:
- Characterising the immune signatures that drive the evolution of follicular lymphoma from pre-malignant to malignant states
- Development and implementation of a computational systems biology approach for the identification of novel therapeutic targets in follicular lymphoma.
- Scholarship Award: These studentships include the following funding for 4 years:
- A tax-free annual stipend of £21,000
- Tuition Fees at the Home/EU rate
- Project consumables
- Nationality: Studentships are available for International students.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligible Countries: Studentships are available for International students.
Entrance Requirements: These studentships are open to graduates with either:
- A 2:1 or 1st degree in a related subject; or,
- A 2:2 in a related subject with a subsequent MSc awarded with Merit or Distinction
If your degree has not yet been awarded but you are expected to meet the above entry requirements you are welcome to apply.
For more information on international equivalencies please see here.
Applicants for whom English is not the first language will also require a minimum IELTS score of 6.5 (with 6.0 in the written component), or equivalent, unless your undergraduate degree was studied in, and awarded by, an English speaking country. For more information on acceptable English language qualifications please see here.
Please note that funding for these fellowships is only provided at the home/EU rate.
How to Apply: You will need to complete our online application form. You will be required to include the following as part of your application:
- Your CV
- Statement of purpose
- Details of 2 referees. At least one of your references must be an academic one.
- Copy of your transcript(s), including a breakdown of marks
- If applicable, proof of English proficiency
When completing the application form, please ensure that:
- In the Research Proposal section, you indicate the name of the supervisor and title of the project that you are applying for. There is no requirement to upload a Research Proposal as you will be applying for a specific project
- Within the Funding section, you select I am a QMUL PG Research Studentship applicant and then type CRUK Accelerator studentship in the box below
- You provide all supporting documents, as we are unable to consider incomplete applications.
That’s the much we can take on the topic ” Cancer Research UK 4 Year PhD Studentships At Barts Cancer Institute In UK, 2020 “.
Thanks For Reading
- IIE Study Abroad Scholarships 2020/2021| Study Abroad Scholarships 2020
- Google & Bertelsmann Fund 75,000 New Udacity Scholarships In Europe 2020/2021
- 4 Year Scholarships 2020/2021 | List Of Full Ride Scholarships 2020
- All Harvard University Scholarships 2020/2021
- Scholarships For Psychology Major 2020/2021 | Psychology Scholarships 2020
- Scholarships For African American Students 2020/2021 | African American Scholarships 2020
- Asian American Scholarships 2020 | Japanese American Scholarships 2020