Table Of Interest
If you have been searching for Bayelsa Medical University Post-UTME & DE Screening Form 2020/2021 , university of medical sciences, ogboko, medicine and surgery in nigeria, how many years is medicine in unimed, universities that offer medicine, the bayelsa medical university, university of medicine in nigeria, bayelsa school of health, university of medical sciences ondo school fees, university of medical sciences, ogboko, then you are in the right place.
then you are in the right place.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably and qualified candidates for admission into the Bayelsa Medical University (BMU), Yenagoa undergraduate degree programmes for 2020/2021 academic session.
Online applications for admission into the Bayelsa Medical University, Yenagoa 2020/2021 Academic Session commences on 3rd of August, 2020.
- Human Anatomy
- Food Science and Technology
- Biomedical Engineering
- Environmental and Occupational Health
- Health Management
- Medical Laboratory Science
- Public Heath
- Human Nutrition and Dietetics
- Human Physiology
- All prospective candidates who applied for admission into Bayelsa Medical University, Yenagoa (BMU) as institution of First Choice and those willing to change their institution and make Bayelsa Medical University their First Choice with a UTME score of 180 and above in the 2020 UTME Examination .
- Direct Entry candidates who applied to JAMB for admission and chose BMU, as Institution of their First Choice are also required to complete the online application form for the screening exercise. The University accepts a minimum of Lower credit for Direct Entry candidates or its A’level equivalent.
a. All Candidates should possess at least five (5) credit passes in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB in the relevant subjects at not more than two sittings, and are further advised to upload their O’Level results to the JAMB CAPS portal as a pre-condition for admission.
- Candidates are advised to regularly visit our website www.bmu.edu.ng for update on their admission status.
Method of Application
Candidates are required to apply online at https://my.bmu.edu.ng/application/register and pay for the Bayelsa Medical University Screening exercise online application form at a fee of N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only using their ATM debit cards on Interswitch.
Screening Schedule and Requirements
The screening exercise for all candidates would be done strictly ONLINE by screening of qualifying results of candidates. There shall be no Post UTME and no Physical Screening, candidates are therefore expected to fill the online application form, scan and upload the following documents during registration:
i. 2020 UTME Result Slip
ii. O’level Result(s)
iii. Passport Photograph
iv. WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Scratch Card(s) details as applicable
v. B.Sc/HND/ND/NCE Certificate (Direct Entry Candidates Only)
vi. Birth Certificate
vii. Certificate of origin
Study at BMU Yenagoa and have access to:
1. The Bayelsa State Government Loan Scheme for indigenes
2. Local and Foreign Scholarship opportunities for all students
3. Decent and Fully Equipped Hostel Accommodation with state of the art facilities
4. Constant internet connectivity with wifi
5. Steady Power and Water Supply
6. Uninterrupted Academic Calendar
7. Safe environment with maximum security
8. Well-equipped academic halls and laboratories
9. International affiliated universities
For further information, please contact the Admissions Office, Bayelsa Medical University, Yenagoa on Tel: 08131945483 or 08020880183; E-mail: [email protected]
Dr Akpoebi Adesi
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Bayelsa Medical University Post-UTME & DE Screening Form 2020/2021 “.
Thanks For Reading