Table Of Interest
Today, you and I will quickly talk about the topic titled “ UQ McCullough Robertson Endowed Scholarship For Law Students In Australia 2020 “.
This has become necessary as a result of the very many emails we have been receiving from our site subscribers concerning when the UQ McCullough Robertson Endowed Scholarship For Law Students In Australia, 2020 will be out as well as how to go about the application.
However, if you happen to be among those that has been searching for answers to [uq law scholarships, law scholarships qld, allens prize for overall excellenceuq scholarships 2020, when are uq scholarships announced, uq scholarship rounds, scholarships queensland, postgraduate scholarships australia, university of queensland, university of queensland accommodation scholarships, uqscholarships 2020, UQ McCullough Robertson Endowed Scholarship For Law Students In Australia 2020 ], then you can see that you are not the only one.
Without wasting further productive time, lets head to the topic “ UQ McCullough Robertson Endowed Scholarship For Law Students In Australia, 2020 ”.
The University of Queensland is inviting applications for McCullough Robertson Endowed Scholarship for Law Students. Australian citizens, Australian Permanent Residents and NZ citizens can apply for these scholarships.
The purpose of the Scholarship is to encourage and support students to undertake studies in law at The University of Queensland.
The University of Queensland (UQ) is internationally renowned for its highly awarded teaching staff, world-class facilities, and superior campus environment. It is ranked inside the world’s top 50 universities according to the QS World University Rankings 2015.
- Application Deadline: 8 March 2020
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing an undergraduate program at the University of Queensland.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to learn any of the courses offered by the School of Chemistry & Molecular Biosciences at The University of Queensland.
- Scholarship Award:
$3,000 (approximate, based on the last year of award)Award value not less than $3,000, Senate may award one or more scholarships in a year
- Number of Scholarships: One scholarship is available.
- Nationality: Australian citizens, Australian Permanent Residents and NZ citizens can apply for these scholarships.
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Australian citizens, Australian Permanent Residents and NZ citizens can apply for these scholarships.
- Entrance Requirements: An applicant is eligible for the Scholarship if the applicant –
(a) submits an application to the Head by the closing date for applications; and(b) is a domestic student in accordance with The University’s Fee Policy; and(c) is enrolled full-time in an Approved Program in the year the Scholarship is to be awarded; and(d) does not hold another scholarship that the Head considers to be similar.
How to Apply: Students must complete an application form and declaration and submit it with a copy of their curriculum vitae by the close of business on the due date to Vicky Chiu.
- You are encouraged to read the definitive rules for this scholarship prior to application, in particular, any specific eligibility conditions and check the FAQs if you have any questions.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “ UQ McCullough Robertson Endowed Scholarship For Law Students In Australia, 2020 “.
Thanks For Reading
- IIE Study Abroad Scholarships 2020/2021| Study Abroad Scholarships 2020
- Google & Bertelsmann Fund 75,000 New Udacity Scholarships In Europe 2020/2021
- 4 Year Scholarships 2020/2021 | List Of Full Ride Scholarships 2020
- All Harvard University Scholarships 2020/2021
- Scholarships For Psychology Major 2020/2021 | Psychology Scholarships 2020
- Scholarships For African American Students 2020/2021 | African American Scholarships 2020
- Asian American Scholarships 2020 | Japanese American Scholarships 2020