Table Of Interest
Today, you and I will quickly talk about the topic titled “Surrey Hospitality & Tourism Management Prestige Scholarship In UK, 2020”.
This has become necessary as a result of the very many emails we have been receiving from our site subscribers concerning when the Surrey Hospitality & Tourism Management Prestige Scholarship In UK, 2020 will be out as well as how to go about the application.
However, if you happen to be among those that has been searching for answers to [university of surrey postgraduate scholarships, surrey merit scholarship, university of surrey scholarship 2020, university of surrey scholarships for international students, surrey scholarships 2020, university of surrey fees, surrey prestige scholarship, university of surrey application, Surrey Hospitality & Tourism Management Prestige Scholarship In UK 2020 ], then you can see that you are not the only one.
Without wasting further productive time, lets head to the topic “ Surrey Hospitality & Tourism Management Prestige Scholarship In UK, 2020 .
Surrey Hospitality & Tourism Management Prestige Scholarship In UK 2020
The Surrey University is offering a prestigious Surrey award for overseas fee paying Hospitality and Tourism Management undergraduate’s students. The Scholarship is available to International students.
It aimed at high achievers and recognises academic excellence in your high school or equivalent leaving exams.
The University of Surrey is a public research university located in Guildford, Surrey, United Kingdom. The university specialises in science, engineering, medicine and business.
• Applications Deadline: December 12, 2020
• Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue the undergraduate program.
• Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded to study the following programmes:
• International Event Management BSc (Hons)
• International Hospitality and Tourism Management BSc (Hons)
• International Hospitality Management BSc (Hons)
• International Tourism Management BSc (Hons)
• Scholarship Award: £5,000 scholarship in the form of a tuition fee waiver in year 1.
• Nationality: Available to International students.
• Number of Scholarships: Not specified
• Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: Scholarship is available to International students.
Entrance Requirements: In order to be eligible for this scholarship student must:
• Be studying on one of the following programmes:
1. International Event Management BSc (Hons)
2. International Hospitality and Tourism Management BSc (Hons)
3. International Hospitality Management BSc (Hons)
4. International Tourism Management BSc (Hons)
• Be an overseas fee-paying student (this scholarship is not available for students eligible for home/EU fees)
• Have studied and achieved grades of ABB at A-level (excluding Critical Thinking or General Studies), or an equivalent approved qualification
• Be an offer holder for a 2019/20, full-time undergraduate course in any subject at the University of Surrey
• Meet all the conditions of your offer and select Surrey as your firm choice by 20 July 2019
• You must not be in receipt of any other scholarship/sponsorship.
Equivalent qualification grade requirements
• A-level: ABB
• IB: 32.
• Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education (HKDSE) with 544 in three subjects, excluding Chinese Language and Liberal Studies.
• Associate Degree, Higher Certificate or Higher Diploma with 2.9 overall.
• Sijil Tinggi Persekolahan Malaysia (STPM) with A-, B+, B+
• Matrikulasi (Matriculation Certificate) with CGPA 3.40
• Diploma with CGPA 3.00
• Unified Examination Certificate (UEC) with B3 in five subjects (excluding Chinese and Malay).
• ICSE/CBSE/ISC exam boards: Standard XII with 75% overall
• West Bengal exam board: 65% overall
• State board 80%.
• Advanced Placement (AP): 544
• SAT: 1290 in SAT Reasoning and 650 in three SAT Subject Tests (each)
• AP/SAT: 650 in two SAT Subject Tests (each) and 54 in two AP subjects
• ACT: 28
• Associate Degree: GPA 3.2.
• Grade 12 Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) with 70% in six courses
• Grade 12 Senior Secondary Graduation Diploma (British Columbia) with B in four courses and C in one course
• All other Provinces 70% in 5 grade 12 courses.
• Lise Diplomasi with 70% in the final year.
• Senior Certificate (with matriculation endorsement) with ABBBB (76666).
International Foundation Year
International Foundation Year’s students may also be eligible for the Surrey Hospitality and Tourism Management Prestige Scholarship 2019 entry.
English Language Requirements: The following qualifications are accepted by the University as evidence that you meet our minimum level of competence in English:
1. GCSE English Language grade C (4), or above
2. Country equivalencies for GCSE English Language grade C (4) as defined on the Qualification Database
3. iGCSE English as a First Language grade C, Second Language grade B, in all four elements
4. International Baccalaureate English grade 4 at either standard or higher level where the IB meets the standard academic entry requirements
5. AS-level in English Language or English Literature
6. A-level in English Language or English Literature
7. European Baccalaureate English 6 (Language 1/2) or 7 (Language 3)
8. Successful completion of a University of Surrey pre-sessional English language course immediately preceding the main degree course
9. Pearson Test of English, taken within two years of the start of the course
10. IELTS Academic, taken within two years of the start of the course
11. TOEFL (ibt), taken within two years of the start of the course
12. Trinity College London Integrated Skills in English (ISE), taken within two years of the start of the course
13. Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English
14. Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English.
How to Apply: The University will identify eligible students based on nationality so there is no application form.
Students holding dual nationality are still eligible, if you have not been written to about this award please provide us with a scan of the appropriate passport to register your interest in the scheme.
All eligible offer holders that comply with the above-mentioned criteria will receive a notification of the award in September 2019.
That’s the much we can take on the topic ” Surrey Hospitality & Tourism Management Prestige Scholarship In UK, 2020 “.
Thanks For Reading
- IIE Study Abroad Scholarships 2020/2021| Study Abroad Scholarships 2020
- Google & Bertelsmann Fund 75,000 New Udacity Scholarships In Europe 2020/2021
- 4 Year Scholarships 2020/2021 | List Of Full Ride Scholarships 2020
- All Harvard University Scholarships 2020/2021
- Scholarships For Psychology Major 2020/2021 | Psychology Scholarships 2020
- Scholarships For African American Students 2020/2021 | African American Scholarships 2020
- Asian American Scholarships 2020 | Japanese American Scholarships 2020